Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hi! I'm interested in trying a Scramble Challenge for SoulSilver.
-No trading.
-I don't want the challenge to be too hard, but I don't want it to be really easy either.
-I want all of my team to be caught before I fight Jasmine.

-No trading.
-I don't want the challenge to be too hard, but I don't want it to be really easy either.

Reserving a starter

Take Challenge? the Chikorita, this Chikorita likes a challenge so he/she must solo all trainers barring Faulkner in the Violet City Gym to evolve. Chikorita has a rivalry with all other grass pokemon and must poison all pokemon with the primary type of grass barring ones that can't be poisoned. It also hates being weak and must learn and keep synthesis ASAP, and use it any time when it's health is yellow or red. Due to the fact that steel is immune to it's favorite status poison, Challenge? must solo one pokemon of Jasmine.

I'll add some more tommorow, i'm tired right now

KoS, you will get ToughGuy the Steelix.

Ok, here is the Steelix:

Must know Tough techniques. This means that you will be limited to these moves:

Tackle, Harden, Bind, Sandstorm, Slam, Rock Polish, Curse, Crunch, Double Edge, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Torment, Endure, Rock Slide, Strength, Rock Smash

Now, solo your rival at all times. If you catch it as an Onix, it must know 4 of the above moves before evolution. If you catch it as a Steelix, you must teach it 4 of the above moves before it can be used in a trainer battle.

Good Luck :D

-No trading.
I hate reservations, but I'll reserve a Remoraid so I have time to make it interesting.

Use a Remoraid. The most interesting fact about Remoraid is that it is actually faster then its evolved form, Octillery. So, if you choose to evolve it, you must give it drugs in the form of 10 Carbos before evolving (which raise Speed) in order to convince it that it will not be reduced to sitting under boulders firing random blasts of goo. If you choose not to evolve it, its offenses are gimped, so you must feed it 5 Calciums and 5 Proteins before the E4.

Also, you should probably actually use it so it can rape everything with it's gay special movepool. Just saying.

Gonna be giving you a Magnemite, Sushi.

Take Analytic the Magnemite. This particular Magnemite believes that it has Analytic, even though this is currently impossible due to the different Generations. Anyways, since Analytic makes your moves stronger if it moves second, it can't use any moves that will make the opponent slower, since the opponent would then be slower then Analytic. I won't force you to search for a speed decreasing nature, but if you get one, that would be perfect. In order to evolve, it must defeat fifteen Pokémon that are much faster then it, and tank ten super-effective hits. Unfortunately, since it can't evolve into Magnezone in Johto/Kanto, that's no big deal. Once it learns Gyro Ball, its' PP must get boosted up to max in order to get the most use out of it, and if anything is faster then Analytic, you must hammer the enemy with Gyro Ball the first turn that it is out. You must keep Gyro Ball forever after receiving it. If you have any questions, please VM me your questions. :3 Have fun.

And I'm finally typing up the challange for you, Jinzha. O_O Editing now.

Jinzha, take Paranoid the Seel. Now, the baby Seel's egg was transported from Kanto to Sinnoh via air, the egg secured in a safe crate. But unfortunately, the plane hit some turbulence, and the egg was thrashed all about in the crate. When you receive the egg and hatch it, you notice something very peculiar about this Seel due to the damage it received in its' egg. First off, Paranoid is afraid of its' teammates, due to it believing that they're government spies, so s/he can't participate in a double battle unless s/he absolutely has to, and s/he will attack her partners unless made to battle. Second off, Paranoid is very untrusting of any spray medicines or EV boosters, as s/he believes that they're poison, so you can't use them on him/her. Berries and vending machine drinks are fine, as is MooMoo Milk. And lastly, s/he believes that Byron was the one who 'damaged' the plane to injure him/her, so s/he must solo Byron to right those wrongs. However, s/he realizes that s/he is very cute, so s/he must learn Attract ASAP to use on his/her opponents. There are no evolution restrictions, obviously, so have fun. :D VM me with any questions, and you can pick between mine and Reptile's. :3

canno

formerly The Reptile
StallMandibuzz has reserved him, but if you post one before him, I'll pick yours for sure, Stall has been taking his time xD.
Alright, then you shall take Aqua the Seel. Aqua believes that in order to be cute, you must be pure. Aqua also believes that Water- and Ice-types are the only "pure" types. For that reason, you can only use Ice- and Water-type moves (this restriction does not apply until you learn a Water- or Ice-type offensive move. Also, for this challenge, Rest is treated as a Water-type move). Due to this believe, Royal must solo at least 100 non Water- or Ice-type pokemon before reaching the Elite 4. If you do not, Royal cannot be used during the Elite 4.
Aqua needs to have its Beauty Sleep, so it must learn and keep Rest ASAP. After getting Rest, Aqua must use it whenever it's HP goes red, and then it must be switched out immediately. Aqua cannot switch in while it is asleep. Aqua also loves to sleep when it is near water, and in order to best replicate this, it must learn and keep Aqua Ring ASAP. Aqua must use it every time it enters battle.
Aqua must solo both Crasher Wake and Candice, because Aqua feels that their pokemon aren't "real" Water- and Ice-types, and it feels like it must show them how it's done.

tl;dr version
- Call Seel Aqua
- Aqua can only have and use Water- and Ice-type moves. However, Rest is allowed. This restriction doesn't apply until Aqua learns it's first Water-type or Ice-type move (so unless you want to breed it a water move, you'll have to Headbutt until you get Icy Wind)
- Must solo 100 pokemon that are not Water- or Ice-type. If this is not completed, he cannot be used in the Elite 4.
- Must learn Rest ASAP. It must use Rest whenever it reaches red HP. Then it must be switched out. Aqua cannot be used in battle if it is asleep (unless it is your last pokemon alive).
- Must learn Aqua Ring ASAP. It must use it every time it enters battle.
- Must solo both Crasher Wake and Candice

EDIT: Just saw Stall's post about him editing. So I guess you pick between the two? :)

I start new scramble on white as I got it back. Somehow my cousin got shiny samurott :0 so give challenges that you want for yourself. I have right to reject challenges. Also i have to go to school so if you are nice try to give challenges in 5 hours :D

Edit: I have tough about making video(s) to youtube in which I play this scramble and add more members to smogon to try scramble challange for themselves :D I don't know if i would speak in English or in Finnish... Should I make let's play series of scramble challange or not? PM me if you want me to make videos or not.

Challenges that are...

...Accepted:
Nauris, take Throw the Throh.

Throw likes to throw stuff, & sadly, this is the only way Throw knows how to battle. As a result, it may only learn & use moves that involve throwing or lifting things.
These moves are (According to what I consider to be a throwing move)...
Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Superpower, Rock Tomb, Fling, Rock Slide, & Strength

It must solo a Gym Leader not named Lenora.

Have fun.
Nauris you get Heavy the Tepig he must always have the move Heat Crash and use it before he uses any other attack. He must have a speed lowering item always attached or ha can't evolve into Emboar solo 1 Gym leader only using Heat Crash
Take ICBB the Sigilyph.

Sigilyph is mad at the RU council trying to ban it, because it's perfectly happy sweeping teams in RU. Therefore, it refuses to battle any Pokemon not in RU or lower, because then it would be battling outside of its own tier. It must also solo 10 RU Pokemon ASAP. However, Sigilyph has no intention of getting banned from the tier, so it refuses to be too broken, that is, it refuses to learn Cosmic Power, Stored Power, or Calm Mind. Upon soloing Clay's Excadrill without a super-effective move, Sigilyph learns that an RU Pokemon can be used in any tier except NU. Therefore, Sigilyph now refuses to battle any Pokemon that does not have a Smogon RU analysis. All other Pokemon may be battled. Solo Grimsley.
Nauris will recieve Breaker the Tympole.

Catch the first Tympole that you see. This Tympole is Breaker, the Tympole of loyality. Depending on its nature, you will have diferent restrictions:

Atack Boosting

Lonely, Adamant, Brave, Naughty

May only know physical attacks. Can only have 1 STAB at any one time. Solo 1 rival to evolve and solo a GL to evolve the second time.

Defense Boosting

Bold, Relaxed, Impish, Lax

Must know three non-damaging moves ASAP. Solo Cheren to evolve once and Bianca to evolve the second time.

Speed Boosting

Timid, Hasty, Jolly, Naive

Must learn and keep Mud Shot ASAP. Use it first in all battles. Solo the Cold Storage minus Team Plasma.

Special Attack Boosting

Modest, Mild, Quiet, Rash

Same as the Atack boosting nature restrictions but reversed:
Special attacks > Physical
Only 1 STAB
Solo Bianca over Cheren
Must still solo a GL

Special Defense Boosting

Calm, Gentle, Sassy, Careful

Know Aqua Ring ASAP. Use it first in battle. May not run away from battle or switch. Solo a GL to become Siesmatoad.

Non-Boosting Nature

Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky

Must know Aqua Ring, one status move, one Physical Move, one special move, one STAB move, and one Non-STAB move.

All its moves must fill all 6 categories (Ex: Aqua Ring, Drain Punch, Surf, and Toxic fill all 6 requirements) to evolve once. Solo a GL to evolve a second time.
Nauris you get al capone the vannilte i wint to a back story cause that is dull so this is the challange
cant fight unevolved dark types
cant switch in on middle stage darks but if he is in he must stay in
has to switch in on all fully evolved darks, cant switch out
solo 5 middle darks and 5 fully evolved dark types to evolve (or 15 middle stage darks)
rename him Justice, he hates bullying so he must solo 15 OU pokemon to evolve again because they bully the lower tier mons.
once that is done choose one other party member and arrest them, they cant be used until the next gym
after that all restrictions are lifted, and he is happy
then he remembers he hates dark types, so he has to solo grimsly and hydregion
Take 5Flaps, the Woobat. As soon as you catch it, give it an item to hold. This item must be activated in battle somehow (like an Oran Berry), or be used to cure status (Antidote, Full Heal, etc.).

If your Woobat gets inflicted with a status that would be cured by it's hold item (like if it was poisoned while holding an Antidote), then you must use the hold item to cure the status. Then rename Woobat to 4Flaps, and give it another hold item as per the above requirements. If the item was activated in battle, then it would have been consumed, so give Woobat another item and do the same name change.

Repeat this process until Woobat reaches 0Flaps. When he hits 0Flaps, he may not hold an item. If he is inflicted with status from this point on, he cannot participate in the E4 battles, except as healing fodder. Fighting the Champion is still okay.

And you must catch the first Woobat you see. You also cannot switch Woobat out of battle, if the opponent's type is not SE against you. Evolve whenever.

EDIT: If it's held item is a Cheri Berry, then losing it will not cause it's number to go down by one. You may do this for as often as you encounter said berry (though i don't believe they are abundant...).
...Rejected:
Currently none

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nauris, take Throw the Throh.

Throw likes to throw stuff, & sadly, this is the only way Throw knows how to battle. As a result, it may only learn & use moves that involve throwing or lifting things.
Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Superpower, Rock Tomb, Fling, Rock Slide, & Strength

It must solo a Gym Leader not named Lenora.

Have fun.

Nauris will recieve Breaker the Tympole.

Catch the first Tympole that you see. This Tympole is Breaker, the Tympole of loyality. Depending on its nature, you will have diferent restrictions:

Atack Boosting
Lonely, Adamant, Brave, Naughty

May only know physical attacks. Can only have 1 STAB at any one time. Solo 1 rival to evolve and solo a GL to evolve the second time.

Defense Boosting
Bold, Relaxed, Impish, Lax

Must know three non-damaging moves ASAP. Solo Cheren to evolve once and Bianca to evolve the second time.

Speed Boosting
Timid, Hasty, Jolly, Naive

Must learn and keep Mud Shot ASAP. Use it first in all battles. Solo the Cold Storage minus Team Plasma.

Special Attack Boosting
Modest, Mild, Quiet, Rash

Same as the Atack boosting nature restrictions but reversed:
Special attacks > Physical
Only 1 STAB
Solo Bianca over Cheren
Must still solo a GL

Special Defense Boosting
Calm, Gentle, Sassy, Careful

Know Aqua Ring ASAP. Use it first in battle. May not run away from battle or switch. Solo a GL to become Siesmatoad.

Non-Boosting Nature
Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky

Must know Aqua Ring, one status move, one Physical Move, one special move, one STAB move, and one Non-STAB move.

All its moves must fill all 6 categories (Ex: Aqua Ring, Drain Punch, Surf, and Toxic fill all 6 requirements) to evolve once. Solo a GL to evolve a second time.

Reserving a Tepig for Nauris

Nauris you get Heavy the Tepig he must always have the move Heat Crash and use it before he uses any other attack. He must have a speed lowering item always attached or ha can't evolve into Emboar solo 1 Gym leader only using Heat Crash

And I'm finally typing up the challange for you, Jinzha. O_O Editing now.

Jinzha, take Paranoid the Seel. Now, the baby Seel's egg was transported from Kanto to Sinnoh via air, the egg secured in a safe crate. But unfortunately, the plane hit some turbulence, and the egg was thrashed all about in the crate. When you receive the egg and hatch it, you notice something very peculiar about this Seel due to the damage it received in its' egg. First off, Paranoid is afraid of its' teammates, due to it believing that they're government spies, so s/he can't participate in a double battle unless s/he absolutely has to, and s/he will attack her partners unless made to battle. Second off, Paranoid is very untrusting of any spray medicines or EV boosters, as s/he believes that they're poison, so you can't use them on him/her. Berries and vending machine drinks are fine, as is MooMoo Milk. And lastly, s/he believes that Byron was the one who 'damaged' the plane to injure him/her, so s/he must solo Byron to right those wrongs. However, s/he realizes that s/he is very cute, so s/he must learn Attract ASAP to use on his/her opponents. There are no evolution restrictions, obviously, so have fun. :D VM me with any questions, and you can pick between mine and Reptile's. :3
So proud of you :D . Great challenge, I'm going to start asap! :) .

Reserving for Nauris.

EDIT: Take ICBB the Sigilyph.

Sigilyph is mad at the RU council trying to ban it, because it's perfectly happy sweeping teams in RU. Therefore, it refuses to battle any Pokemon not in RU or lower, because then it would be battling outside of its own tier. It must also solo 10 RU Pokemon ASAP. However, Sigilyph has no intention of getting banned from the tier, so it refuses to be too broken, that is, it refuses to learn Cosmic Power, Stored Power, or Calm Mind. Upon soloing Clay's Excadrill without a super-effective move, Sigilyph learns that an RU Pokemon can be used in any tier except NU. Therefore, Sigilyph now refuses to battle any Pokemon that does not have a Smogon RU analysis. All other Pokemon may be battled. Solo Grimsley.

Surprisingly on one has replied about video that i may post...

Also reserving pokémon for King of Sushi

Edit: Take Zubat the Initiator. Initiator believes that he's the fastest pokémon in the world are Zubats, Golbats and Crobats, so if he gets out speed in the First turn he has switch or use move that heals him or makes opponent unable to damage Initiator. Also if he out speeds he must use that can advance of it like air slash and confuse ray. To evolve once he must out speed and solo 7 pokémon. To evolve second time he must must out speed and solo 7 trainer pokémons, 3 gym pokémon which one of them has to be gym leaders. He must solo 2 E4 pokémon.

I'm going to start writing another Ruby update at this time. I had trouble brainstorming this one because quite honestly, not much happens. But I'm finally ready to write it.

Be warned-since not much happens, this is probably going to be pretty boring.

And the way I write updates, it'll probably take until the end of the night.

But who cares, I have to get EndQuote out of that uncomfortable position he's sitting in:
@Jimera0 and ShinySkarmory, fantastic updates so far.
I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next ones, so please hurry. This is an uncomfortable way to sit.

Excellent as always, Jimera.
However, reading your update has made me realise something. I actually like healfodder (gasp), and as such, do not want him to be LVP for most of the game. Which is why i'm proposing a change. If you want, you can move his prediction, and all restrictions related to it, earlier to Nimbasa City. His prediction can be set off by him falling off the ferris wheel during the battle with N (basically not using him during that battle), and lying comatose through the gym (so not using him through gym 4). All other restrictions will stay the same. What do you say?

Excellent as always, Jimera.
However, reading your update has made me realise something. I actually like healfodder (gasp), and as such, do not want him to be LVP for most of the game. Which is why i'm proposing a change. If you want, you can move his prediction, and all restrictions related to it, earlier to Nimbasa City. His prediction can be set off by him falling off the ferris wheel during the battle with N (basically not using him during that battle), and lying comatose through the gym (so not using him through gym 4). All other restrictions will stay the same. What do you say?
I'm sorry, his... prediction? I think maybe you mean condition? Meaning that up until Nimbasa he can use physical attacks...? Prediction makes 0 sense in the context you used it in O.o

If you want me to take the change I can, though I don't mind the conditions as they are now. Just clarify exactly what you mean first XD

I thought that this chapter would be hard to write, but now that I've actually done it, I found out that I wrote too much and didn't have time to finish everything I wanted to do in this chapter. So I've split chapter 4 into two parts, and the first of the two, titled The Secret Life of Dustox, is posted now!

I'll write Chapter 4.2 in the morning.

I thought that this chapter would be hard to write, but now that I've actually done it, I found out that I wrote too much and didn't have time to finish everything I wanted to do in this chapter. So I've split chapter 4 into two parts, and the first of the two, titled The Secret Life of Dustox, is posted now!

I'll write Chapter 4.2 in the morning.
OK that was really well done as always. I dare say you're the best writer on this thread; no one else's updates can grip me quite like yours can.

That machine that allows pokémon to talk to humans. What will my wingull say to you if you get that...

Edit: I have 1 pokémon left for this scramble. (2 if only counting challenges that are complete)
Arceustar If you don't challenge completed until tomorrow I will give reservation for someone else.

I mean Jimera, that if you want, you can start his theivery restriction (using items on him that foes use to raise BP of physical moves) after you beat Elesa. And I meant his premonition, mentioned in the story I wrote for him (it was late when I wrote that last post, didn't notice i'd used prediction. Sorry!) So, if you want, start the thief restriction after Nimbasa Gym. At least then he's not gonna be useless for 4/6ths of the game.

Also, when are you going to update your Heart Gold Scramble, Endquote? Because i'm looking forward to see how Maia, my Natu, is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)