Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sorry, Luigi, it's Stupid the Shuckle.
He is, without a doubt, the most annoying poke I've ever used.
He faints constantly, resetting his bloody IQ, his restrictions mean I have to keep track of a ton of different numbers, and I'm getting frustrated with the whole thing.
I'm sorry, ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, I know you put a lot of work into Stupid and I feel bad, is there any way we can ease up on the whole thing?
I mean, soloing Falkner with a Spinarak is one thing, it's challenging but fun.
But a Shuckle + Number-counting restrictions that are as much fun as doing taxes + Essentially Nuzlocke-esque rules = no fun at all.

Nauris you get al capone the vannilte i wint to a back story cause that is dull so this is the challange
cant fight unevolved dark types
cant switch in on middle stage darks but if he is in he must stay in
has to switch in on all fully evolved darks, cant switch out
solo 5 middle darks and 5 fully evolved dark types to evolve (or 15 middle stage darks)
rename him Justice, he hates bullying so he must solo 15 OU pokemon to evolve again because they bully the lower tier mons.
once that is done choose one other party member and arrest them, they cant be used until the next gym
after that all restrictions are lifted, and he is happy
then he remembers he hates dark types, so he has to solo grimsly and hydregion

The challenges I've received so far look great! :D

Arceustar, if you don't give me a challenge before 6:30 PM today, I'll give my reservation to someone else as well.

Midnight the Gengar

1) Must never be up against a dark type
2) Must solo a gym in each region
3) Must not fight in gyms unless you are doing rule 2
4) Choose an item. Midnight must hold that item to attack.
5) Can not fight in intense sunlight.

Alright, I'll start my Scramble Challenge now!

Unfortunately, I'm limited to posting from a mobile device at the moment, so my updates won't be as detailed as others.

Edit: Just soloed Violet City's gym with Challenge?.

Challenge? (Chikorita)
Level 15
Nature: Calm
Moves: Tackle, Synthesis, Razor Leaf, PoisonPowder

Initiator (Zubat)
Level 8
Nature: Naive
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic

I'd like to join the fray and start my own challange. I've been playing the Pokes since RBY, and lurking on Smogon for years, but I figure it's time to break the silence. I've been reading updates from most everyone. I particularly enjoy Jimera's and I hope you'll give me my starter for this challange.

Medium-Hard Soul Silver Challange:
-I can't trade at all, so only Pokemon catchable in SS will do
-I would like to have the full team before Morty, if possible.
-Please avoid too many Pokemon of the same type, and also I would prefer to not use Mareep, Slowpoke, or Hoothoot, as I use at least two of those guys almost every playthrough.
-I hope to get some great challanges!

The Team
1. Volcano the Cyndaquil (Courtesy of Jimera)
2. The QWAZ's Espeon
3. Cypress the Sudowoodo (Courtesy of user 18)
4. Poison the Gastly (Courtesy of Skyshayde)
5. Fluffy the Hoppip (Courtesy of King of Sushi)
6. Sniper the Aipom (Courtesy of King Serperior)

I'd like to join the fray and start my own challange. I've been playing the Pokes since RBY, and lurking on Smogon for years, but I figure it's time to break the silence. I've been reading updates from most everyone. I particularly enjoy Jimera's and I hope you'll give me my starter for this challange.

Medium-Hard Soul Silver Challange:
-I can't trade at all, so only Pokemon catchable in SS will do
-I would like to have the full team before Morty, if possible.
-Please avoid too many Pokemon of the same type, and also I would prefer to not use Mareep, Slowpoke, or Hoothoot, as I use at least two of those guys almost every playthrough.
-I hope to get some great challanges!

The Team
1. Starter (Jimera, I'm looking at you)
2. The QWAZ's Espeon

Gastly reserved

Take Poison the Gastly

This Gastly likes destroying stuff with powerful moves, thus it can only use STAB. It has an extreme rivalry with Morty, because He claims to be the master of Ghosts and thus he must solo Morty. Once Morty is solo'ed Poison must choose whether he will use only STAB or no STAB. If it fails in solo'ing Morty, he will refuse to take part in trainer battles until the next gym, and must solo Jasmine. If Jasmine's solo is failed, he must only use nonattacking poison type moves. If he wishes to, he may solo Clair's Gyarados and use poison moves again.

Wow, I guess I really DO have a lot of lurker fans. Now if only you'd all go watch my youtube channel :P.

Anyway, I'll get your starter for you if you want one from me that badly lol.

Take a Cyndaquil and name it Volcano. He loves to erupt and shit, being a volcano and all, but he's also not to bright. Being a volcano and all. So yeah, he thinks every fire move he gets is Eruption. He can only have one Fire type move at a time, and he can only use his "Eruption" when he's within 10% of full health. After that he thinks its gotten too weak and resorts to his other moves. Make sure he leads against Red (if you're going that far), so he can Erupt on the top of a mountain! Just like a real volcano!

Hope you enjoy it. You've probably noticed I prefer giving out fairly simply challenges rather than really complex ones like RBZW's Stupid the Shuckle, because I think they're generally more fun to play with :) hope you enjoy it!

FullIncense, you must catch a Hoppip and name it Fluffy. Fluffy wants people to take it more seriously, so it joins you to become stronger. It feels comfortable when holding an item, though, so give it something for it to keep until the end of your journey. It must also learn a physical attack ASAP, and have one in it's movepool at all times. To evolve it into a Skiploom, it must solo 2 trainers in any gym. To evolve it into a Jumpluff, you must either defeat Chuck and have it solo 5 Pokemon with a higher level, or have it solo Chuck. Despite it feeling quite powerful at this point, it's still terrified of Jasmine's Steelix, so it cannot be used against it. It's gotten used to it's moves as well, so it cannot learn any moves by leveling up after it's Level 40. Finally, it must solo either Clair's Dragonairs or one of Koga's Pokemon.

FullIncense:

Catch the Sudowoodo on Route 36. Name it after some variety of deciduous tree.

Now, Sudowoodo is a Rock type. However, it is also a tree. It is very confused as to why it is Rock type when it clearly should be Grass-type. Therefore, you may not use any Rock type moves. Ever. Additionally, relearn Wood Hammer ASAP, if possible.

Grass types are very much support types, so Sudowoodo must learn at least one status move. Because most grass moves become smart, it must also learn at least one smart-type contest move.

Solo one gym leader in Johto, and solo at least two pokemon in the Elite Four. If you continue to Kanto, solo all the trainers in Misty's gym (bonus points: Solo Misty), because that is what a Grass-type should be used for.

If you go to Red, solo one pokemon that is not SE against the Grass type (Poison, Bug, Flying, Fire, Ice). This means solo either Pikachu, Snorlax, or Blastoise.

I like the challanges so far! I still need one more before I get started. Maybe a water-type? Gonna need someone for all the Water HMs this gen.

Reserving for Fullincense

Edit:

Take take Sniper the Aipom.

Sniper was a sniper in the Great Pokemon War. He had a son and named him Sniper also. Sadly, Sniper's father was killed by three powerful people and susposedly got away with it. Give Sniper his father's weapons:

Auto-Reload Gun: Nasty Plot
War Cannon: Hyper Beam
Plasma Cannon: Thunderbolt
Darkness Blaster: Shadow Ball

Learn these moves ASAP. Now, what do we do about those evil and powerful people?

1). Solo Pryce and take the information on the next one from his cold, dead hands!
2). The next person is Lt. Surge, his father's original trainer. Solo and kill him!!
3). Solo Blaine and Gain your victory!!

Good luck!!

Yeah, take your time, King.
I have a bit of a Simple Question, Simple Answer as well. How do I make my own page for my Scramble, and have it quoted in my sig like Jimera, user 18, and some others do? Seems a lot neater than posting a wall of text.

Yeah, take your time, King.
I have a bit of a Simple Question, Simple Answer as well. How do I make my own page for my Scramble, and have it quoted in my sig like Jimera, user 18, and some others do? Seems a lot neater than posting a wall of text.
1. Make post. This will be the 'base post' for your challange.
2. Click on the number at the top right of the post. You will go to the 'view single post' page.
3. Copy the URL from the address bar that presumably exists at the top of your browser.
4. Make a link to that URL in your signature.

The Team:

full incense take fear the eevee, now this eevee is very scared of the big wide world, so it can never fight a pokemon of a higher level , this eevee hates that it is scared of everthing so it wants to evolve into the most gracious and powerful eeveelution espeon. To prove to you it is worthy it must solos Whitney's clefairy at level 15 it can now evolve and the level restriction is lifted. Now because espeon is a psychic type it knows it's weaknesses are all about the mind, it decides to conquer one of it's fears. Choose wisely rename it conquer.
BUG
espeon is very clever, because it knows bug's cannot be fooled by tricks of the mind so it must have only physical moves
espeon is so clever it knows rocks are the bane of bugs so it can never hurt a rock type
after the 6th gym espeon begins to develop an obsession with bugs and begins to love them,so it can now learn 2 special attacks but both under 100 bp including STAB (so no psychic, sorry) but as the defender of bugs it must solo every pokemon of 2 of these types: rock, flying and fire and must never harm a bug

Gastly reserved

Take Poison the Gastly

This Gastly likes destroying stuff with powerful moves, thus it can only use STAB. It has an extreme rivalry with Morty, because He claims to be the master of Ghosts and thus he must solo Morty. Once Morty is solo'ed Poison must choose whether he will use only STAB or no STAB. If it fails in solo'ing Morty, he will refuse to take part in trainer battles until the next gym, and must solo Jasmine. If Jasmine's solo is failed, he must only use nonattacking poison type moves. If he wishes to, he may solo Clair's Gyarados and use poison moves again.
Take a Cyndaquil and name it Volcano. He loves to erupt and shit, being a volcano and all, but he's also not to bright. Being a volcano and all. So yeah, he thinks every fire move he gets is Eruption. He can only have one Fire type move at a time, and he can only use his "Eruption" when he's within 10% of full health. After that he thinks its gotten too weak and resorts to his other moves. Make sure he leads against Red (if you're going that far), so he can Erupt on the top of a mountain! Just like a real volcano!
FullIncense, you must catch a Hoppip and name it Fluffy. Fluffy wants people to take it more seriously, so it joins you to become stronger. It feels comfortable when holding an item, though, so give it something for it to keep until the end of your journey. It must also learn a physical attack ASAP, and have one in it's movepool at all times. To evolve it into a Skiploom, it must solo 2 trainers in any gym. To evolve it into a Jumpluff, you must either defeat Chuck and have it solo 5 Pokemon with a higher level, or have it solo Chuck. Despite it feeling quite powerful at this point, it's still terrified of Jasmine's Steelix, so it cannot be used against it. It's gotten used to it's moves as well, so it cannot learn any moves by leveling up after it's Level 40. Finally, it must solo either Clair's Dragonairs or one of Koga's Pokemon.
FullIncense:

Catch the Sudowoodo on Route 36. Name it after some variety of deciduous tree.

Now, Sudowoodo is a Rock type. However, it is also a tree. It is very confused as to why it is Rock type when it clearly should be Grass-type. Therefore, you may not use any Rock type moves. Ever. Additionally, relearn Wood Hammer ASAP, if possible.

Grass types are very much support types, so Sudowoodo must learn at least one status move. Because most grass moves become smart, it must also learn at least one smart-type contest move.

Solo one gym leader in Johto, and solo at least two pokemon in the Elite Four. If you continue to Kanto, solo all the trainers in Misty's gym (bonus points: Solo Misty), because that is what a Grass-type should be used for.

If you go to Red, solo one pokemon that is not SE against the Grass type (Poison, Bug, Flying, Fire, Ice). This means solo either Pikachu, Snorlax, or Blastoise.

Reserving for Fullincense

Take take Sniper the Aipom.

Sniper was a sniper in the Great Pokemon War. He had a son and named him Sniper also. Sadly, Sniper's father was killed by three powerful people and susposedly got away with it. Give Sniper his father's weapons:

Auto-Reload Gun: Nasty Plot
War Cannon: Hyper Beam
Plasma Cannon: Thunderbolt
Darkness Blaster: Shadow Ball

Learn these moves ASAP. Now, what do we do about those evil and powerful people?

1). Solo Pryce and take the information on the next one from his cold, dead hands!
2). The next person is Lt. Surge, his father's original trainer. Solo and kill him!!
3). Solo Blaine and Gain your victory!!

Good luck!!
The day dawned much like any other. Blearily, I hit the alarm clock, and stumbled out the door, thinking only of breakfast. My mother greeted me as I entered the kitchen.
"Hi, Silver! You're finally awake."
I wasn't aware there was such a hurry... why didn't she just wake me up?
My mother informed me that my friend Lyra had been playing around with her Marill. She was always sort of rubbing it in my face that she had a Pokemon and I didn't... My mother continued by saying that our neighbor, Professor Elm, needed my help with something. Maybe he would finally give me a Pokemon of my own! I headed out the door, exicted at the prospect of adventure.
As I approached the lab, I noticed a character with red hair peering into the window. i wondered a bit at that, but then shrugged and entered the Lab. Elm greeted me warmly, and told me that he was researching the possible benefits of walking with your Pokemon outside of its Ball, and that he hoped I would visit Elm's acquaintance, Mr. Pokemon. I couldn't help but wonder why he didn't ask Lyra... but at least i was finally going to get a Pokemon! Elm presented me with three options, a Totodile, a Cyndaquil, and a Chikorita. Happily, i hose Cyndaquil, and immediately I let it out of its Poke Ball.
"Hey little buddy! I'm so ex--"
"QUIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the little guy roared, and shot out sparks. i wondered if that was supposed to be a fire attack.... i guess he's excited about being a fire-type. Not one to squash hopes and dreams, I named my new partner Volcano. Elm's lab assistant gave me some Potions for the journey, and we hit the road.
As Volcano and I began the journey to Mr. Pokemon's house, we trounced a few low-level wild Pokemon, and I quickly realized something about Volcano- he liked being a fire-type. A LOT. Every single battle, he would do his best to incinerate his opposition... unfortunately for the eager little thing, what he hoped were power-packed Eruptions were Tackles.... just Tackles. I knew that as soon as he got a fire-type move, he would be excited to use it.
After a few more battles, we reached Mr. Pokemon, who excitedly handed me a Pokemon egg. Apparently, he wanted Elm to have a look at it... which made me a go-fer with a pyromaniac for a Pokemon. And to compund it, an older man who happened to be there gave me something he called a Pokedex and demanded I write information on every single Pokemon I came across and creepily asked for my number before hobbling out, muttering something about a radio show.
As I left Mr. Pokemon's house, trying to shake the old man smell, when my PokeGear rang. As soon as I answered it, I heard Elm ranting and raving about something before yelling for me to hurry back to the lab, so off I went. Along the way, I was stopped by the very same young man who I had seen scoping out Elm's lab, and he immediately challenged me to a battle, calling upon a very familiar-looking Totodile. After Volcano Tackle'd it into unconciousness, he learned Ember! Finally, a fire attack. Volcano seemed quite happy. Surprised at his defeat, the red-haired man stormed off. I returned to Elm's lab, and was promptly accused of the theft of the Totodile. Lyra, for once, was helpful, and quickly exonerated me. I told the policeman of the man I had battled and the name I had spotted on his Trainer Card- Gold. Elm was excited about the egg that Mr. Pokemon had asked me to deliver, and seemed even more excited about my encounter with the slightly creepy old coot, claiming that this was a good sign for my career as a Pokemon trainer, which Elm thought should next be concerned with conquering the eight Pokemon gyms in the Johto region.
Well.... why not?
Maybe because my only Pokemon is.... troubled, to say the least. As we began the trek back towards Cherrygrove city- the road towards our first gym battle, we encountered a wild Hoothoot. Excitedly, I ordered Cyndaquil to launch his first ever Ember attack, but he refused. He seemed to think that he needed to save it for a power-packed strike at his fateful hour.
This confused me. Why had the little guy been shooting pathetic sparks at every son of a Weedle that looked at him funny if he didn't even want to launch a fire attack? I obviously still had a lot to learn about these creatures.

Pretty good, but please double space in the future, and if you're putting multiple chapters into the same post, hide tags would be appreciated. Right now, it just feels like a wall of text, which kind of detracts from the overall impact of the story.

Did you know you can give titles to the hide tags by doing this:

[noparse]
content
[/noparse]

It gives this:

content

I'm going to put my Platinum Scramble on hold because I'm bored of grinding.
Anyway, I'm going to start a Scramble on either Fire Red, White, or Heart Gold.
I don't really want to delete my EV trained Pokemon on White/Heart Gold (Even though I only have about 2 each). But if I could find someone to temporarily hold on to them that would be cool.
I'm going to be doing a more cinematic/lengthy update style for whatever game I choose.
I actually don't have a preference to which game I will do, but if I do choose to go with HG/White, I'd need someway to hold my Pokemon somewhere.

Since you guys are going to be reading my updates (hopefully), do you have any preference to which game I play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)