VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is Wi-Fi here so I am updating from my laptop. We have 82 Juniors, which is a lot more than RI but still less than our numbers at DC and Newark last year, which is kind of strange. A ton of Seniors and the Masters have started lining up already. A LOT more energy than we had at RI so that's good. Stay tuned for updates.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE i am so pumped
let's see some good matches today, ya?

leggo everyone in #seniors and wolfe, kinderlew, and human!!

PungentFruit, you didn't multiply by 2 :P

Juniors have 7 rounds! That's the amount you had to play to win at a Regional in '10/'11 with a bye I think.

It looks like the masters are going to wait a while before we get to play.
The juniors are done and the seniors are starting round 2.

Edit: Juniors are not done, they haven't even started yet. I was way off.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Solace has just uploaded the seniors round two pairings for your viewing pleasure!

kinderbro is 2-1.
Wolfey is undefeated 0-0.
Kinderlew convinced Pennsylvania State Pokemon Society to forfeit while they still had their dignity.

Wolfe Pack and KINDERGANG (JINDERGANG) says hi to Dozz.

- Stay hydrated my friends

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys! Not wanting to moan, but we have an update thread. You'll be making mine and gec's life a load easier if you throw some updates in there as well so we can keep everyone informed! Cheers! That said, I will periodically keep things uptodate in here.

Garchompzilla is 1-1, somewhat serious hax in the game he lost (the first one). 4-0'd next opponent in 2 turns. (Heez making me post this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)