Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking random matchup
2 vs 2 Singles
1 FE, 1 LC, LC MUST BE USED FIRST (I will follow the same rule)
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/5 Chills
1 Sub
Arena: The Fire Palace Courtyard
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Agni_Kai#Modal (View Tge second image, not the top one.)
A red courtyard rimmed by the fine Fire Nation Palace. A system of aqueducts surrounding the courtyard provide water, and a few trees line the edge. Sozin's Comet hangs overhead, casting the arena in eerie red glow, also boosting the base attack power of fire type attacks (not that I have any) by one. (Forget x100!) Seismic Activity is usable, but only Ground Types can dig, as the ground is solid rock.
Summary:
All attacks usable
Fire Type attack's base power increased by 1
Only Ground Types can dig

Lots of mons to train, not much time. Let's do this!

Also making a slightly smaller challenge:
2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recovers/5 chills
Arena: Unown Soup! (cbf to find the description right now, if the ref/opponent doesn't know what this is I'll go find it)
Items=On
Don't care what you use but I'll be using FEs.

You'll be taking on the other brother as well!

Well, KS cancelled our challenge, so I'm setting up an Open FE battle.

3v3 singles
2 days DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills
2 subs
Sequences = OFF

And the arena is...
Assault on Tokyo
Field Type
: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Any
Restrictions: All Pokemon have a size class of 7 and a weight class of 12, all attacks ignore weight restrictions, random pokemon gets attacked by the SDF at the end of every round

Description: The battlefield is Japan's capital in all of its entirety, from the heart of Shinjuku all the way out to the city limits. How could both trainers' pokemon possibly find each other in such a crowded metropolis?

When the pokemon are 500 feet tall, that's how.

In short, we're playing Godzilla here. All pokemon are treated as if their size class was 7 and their weight class 12. Furthermore, any weight restrictions on attacks (such as psychic) can be ignored for this battle. There's enough seawater to use water attacks, enough vegetation (natural or otherwise) to use Grass Knot, and enough buildings/tanks/laser cannons to serve for certain rock moves.

Lastly, At the end of each round, RNG one of the pokemon currently in play. The Japanese self-defense force will attack that pokemon for a fixed 10 damage.
Items on, switch=OK, all abilities.
Still need a ref on this one.

I know this means I would be reffing 9 things, but I will ref The Wanderer vs C$FP on the basis that giant pokemon is freakin' epic!

"AOPSUser said:
Ok, I am going to drop my battle with the Wanderer and take a new battle!!

I challange some random dude to a battle!!

Arena:
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles/Doubles
Restrictions:

Metronome Madness:

"Wiggle Waggle! My finger Wiggles! Kekekekeke! I am Mr. Metronome, Wiggle Waggle! You two trainers shall have a fun battle! Wiggle Waggle! Your pokemon i have trained in my art, kekekeke. They can Metronome! The power to harness Metronome though, i have taught them as well! Now, Wiggle Waggle, show me your skill!"

And this is what you get for leaving your red solo cup outside the bathroom at that party. Where are you? a white room with random colored paint splattered erratically here and there (100x100 feet). An odd, creepy man in a full white suit looks at you eagerly, and it freaks you out. Since you are here though, why not battle?

However, Mr. Metronome was true to his word, and taught your pokemon the skill of Metronoming. But, that's all they know now........

But! they can hone Metronome, and be able to make the random move not so random. Confused? here, let me explain.

Mechanics
The only move Pokemon Know is Metronome.
Pokemon have 200 Energy instead of 100
Chills Heals 30 energy

There are two kinds of Metronome: Regular and Focused

Regular Metronome is like in-game Metronome (Randomly generates one move out of all moves and uses it). It costs no energy to perform.

Focused Metronome is special in that you can try to focus your metronome to pull up certain moves (e.g stab attacks, moves that start with "g"). There are many varieties of FM, and each cost different amounts of energy. The more specific you try to be, the more energy it costs

Types of Focused Metronome

FM-A: you name a type, and Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (e.g use the command FM-A (Grass), and then the Metronome will RNG a grass typed move out of all Grass typed moves).

FM-A*: You name a type your pokemon has STAB on, and then Metronome randomly picks a move of that type (E.g you have a Dragonite. if you want to use a Dragon move, you must use the command FM-A* (Dragon), and then the Metronome will RNG a dragon typed move out of all Dragon Typed moves). If your pokemon has only one typing, then you can just use the command FM-A*. However, if the pokemon is dual-typed, you must specify which STAB type

FM-B: You name a letter of the Alphabet, and Metronome randomly picks a move that begins with that letter (E.g you use the command FM-B (D), and then Metronome will RNG a move that starts with D out of all other moves that start with D).

FM-C: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 6 or less out of all Damaging Moves that have 6 or less BP.

FM-C*: Metronome RNG's a damaging move that's Base Power is 7 or more out of all Damaging Moves that have 7 or more BP.

FM-D: Metronome RNG's a self-targeting move (e.g Protect, Imprison, Swords Dance) out of all self-targeting moves.

FM-E: Metronome RNG's a Status-Inflicting move (E.g Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp) out of all Status-Inflicting Moves.

FM-G10: You name ten different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (this is regular ASB metronome).

FM-G5: You name five different moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the Command FM-G5 (fire punch/ice punch/thunder punch/needle arm/shadow punch), and then Metronome randomly picks one of those 5)

FM-G2: You name 2 Moves, and Metronome Randomly picks one of them (E.g use the command FM-G2 (Ice Beam/Flamethrower), and then Metronome randomly picks one of the two.)

FM-G1: You name One specific Move, and Metronome turns into that move (E.g You use the command FM-G1 (Blast Burn), and Metronome Turns into Blast Burn)

FM-A: costs 18 EN
FM-A*: costs 25 EN
FM-B: costs 15 EN
FM-C: costs 15 EN
FM-C*: costs 25 EN
FM-D: costs 20 EN
FM-E: costs 25 EN
FM-G10: costs 40 EN
FM-G5: costs 60 EN
FM-G2: costs 80 EN
FM-G1: costs 100 EN

Moves used by metronome do not cost any energy. For example, if you use FM-G1 (Ice Punch), then the pokemon uses 100 energy. ice punch costs no energy, only FM-G1.

Good luck, and happy Metronoming!

(Wiggle Waggle)

Yea, that's right, I am going to help you test your new arena!!

4v4 singles or doubles (You decide)
3 LC mons and 1 Middle mon (All relitively weak)
2/5 Recoveries/chills
1 sub
I'll take it.
2 Day DQ
Switch=KO
Doubles
Anyone?

I'm terribly sorry TheWolfe (I'd like to reissue that match at a later date), but TOUJNRAMENTNENT TIME.

Issuing two challenges
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena= ASB Arena

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Arena= ASB Arena

Accepting Leethoof's doubles challenge
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Items=off
Switch=KO
2 subs

Issuing my own

Challenging Dogfish44

3 vs 3 triples
1 Day DQ
Arena=ASB arena
2 subs

And finally accepting Leethoof and Complications. PM mons.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Accepting Leethoof's doubles challenge
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Items=off
Switch=KO
2 subs

Issuing my own

Challenging Dogfish44

3 vs 3 triples
1 Day DQ
Arena=ASB arena
2 subs

And finally accepting Leethoof and Complications. PM mons.
Items = On, Switch = Derp
0 Recoveries & Chills

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MrL is psychotic

Challenging ranger to a 17 v17 brawl (serious match, no counter hoarding)
MrL can have until whenever he wants, participants get 3 days
asb arena ofc

MrL is psychotic

Challenging ranger to a 17 v17 brawl (serious match, no counter hoarding)
MrL can have until whenever he wants, participants get 3 days
asb arena ofc
I concur with Texas
Accepting
I agree, Texas. That man IS Psychotic.

I'll try and not take too long, trust me. Here's the rules:

Items = Training (Good luck deciding who gets what)
Switch=WTF?
1 Substitution (This alone will be hell)
EDIT: No Substitutions (Thanks Texas), but KO Subs are allowed.
No Flavor in your actions/Make a tl;dr section.. Just Bold the names of the mon, and post your moves for that mon. Italicize substitutions DIRECTLY UNDER the mon's actions (IF Multiple mons, put it under each mon)

There, turned a psychotic nightmare to a psychotic....less of a nightmare. PM teams.

Tortferngatr and C$FP said:
7v7 Training Triples (NFEs only!)
2 recovers/5 chills/2 subs for each of your mons
2 day DQ.
ASB Arena

Preferably, training items=on.

I'll take this challenge: training items, switch=KO, all abilities.
This needs reffing.

I call for a training battle like no other!!!

4v4 singles (3 LC and 1 Middlemon/non-evolving mon) all weak
Training battle
Training Items only or none.
2 day DQ
0 Recovers
? Chills (Up to foe)
? Subs (Up to foe)
Arena: Everything Changes Arena
The arena is located in the ASB arena. There are some very important twists though:

When the mons are PM'd to the ref, the ref RNG's their typings (EX. Seedot is a Grass type, but then becomes a Dragon type. Swampert is Water/Ground type, but then it becomes a Steel/Grass type.)

After the types are RNG'd, their abilities are also RNG'd. If the DW ability is not unlocked, then it isn't RNG'd.

At the end of each round, the arena's type changes so that pokemon of that type gain 6 HP at the end of the round. All moves of the same type as the arena gets a 1 energy decrease.

Who wants to try me?

Attention everyone:

My 500th post passed a while ago. To celebrate it, I will be hosting:

1v1v1v1 (4 Pokemon) FE Melee

Rules: 3 Day DQ, 5 for me.
Bring 2, send out one.
2 Recoveries, unlimited chills
1 Sub
Arena:

Field Type: Standard
Complexity: Moderate
Other: A lot:

This is a class taught by none other than your instructor, AOPSUser. Every round, I will present a math problem, which may be as hard as I feel like making it. All Pokemon start with
of its original HP, and they are reduced to 40 Energy. All Energy costs and gains will be applied as
. If a challenger solves one of the problems, they will be rewarded with either HP or Energy, depending on how hard the problem was. Also, since it is a virtual classroom, I can put one thing in this arena temporarily.

Start signing up now!

Also:

OPEN CHALLENGE

Prerequisites:

-Must have a Pokemon that knows Soak.
-Must use it Action 1 of Round 1.
-You can do whatever after that.

1v1 NFE training battle
Only bring the Pokemon you intend on using.

Acceptor chooses the rest.

Challenging Smashlloyd20 to a FE Singles!

1v1 FE Singles
Items=Training
1 Sub
Switch=KO
ASB Arena
You can pick rest, smash.

Also requesting Simon be our ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)