Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I feel like the Pokemon from the Catcher thing will have their DW abilities. Maybe we will have more when BW2 is out?

Also, there is no way it's Articuno. The baggy-thin over it's head isn't on any Pokemon tbh.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus

I tried but that bend in the wing makes no physical sense for Articuno. I still think it's an Articuno but....Why must GF troll?

Larger version of original for those that want it:

Edit: I take that back. That thing has a round "head". The top-front of Articuno's head is totally covered by it's head crest... God damn it, GF! Watch this thing not even be in the actual game. Created 100% for the purpose of trolling us.

Edit 2: Unless it's flying away at an angle that you can see the back of it's actual head which means it might be Articun- Screw it. I'm moving on.

I tried but that bend in the wing makes no physical sense for Articuno. I still think it's an Articuno but....Why must GF troll?

Larger version of original for those that want it:

Edit: I take that back. That thing has a round "head". The top-front of Articuno's head is totally covered by it's head crest... God damn it, GF! Watch this thing not even be in the actual game. Created 100% for the purpose of trolling us.

Edit 2: Unless it's flying away at an angle that you can see the back of it's actual head which means it might be Articun- Screw it. I'm moving on.
Seen the image and I actually think we are seeing that back of whatever Pokemon that is. Anyone able to get photos of backs of Pokes and
compare?

Edit: Seems like we are either receiving a messed up sprite on purpose to hide something or there may be a slim chance of a new Pokemon/

That is archeops....It has that weird long neck, the bent wings and the "head crest" is just some tail feathers....I figured it out in like 3 seconds...

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
That is archeops....It has that weird long neck, the bent wings and the "head crest" is just some tail feathers....I figured it out in like 3 seconds...
You'd think so but if you look at Archeops, he doesn't look like that even in Pokedex 3D. It's missing a lot of key features Archeops has and Archeop's neck is nowhere near that long nor are any oh it's body or wings that smooth.

That silhouette is no fuzzy-derpy-snake-bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)