The ADV OU SMACKDOWN - ROUND 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

It's like Fight Club only with Pokemon

Signups | Round 1

Welcome friends. I present to you the

ADV OU SMACKDOWN

We all love ADV OU dearly, not because its one of the Tour's tiers but because it is actually a fun metagame! All hail the power of CB Aerodactyl.... xP At the very least Blaziken is OU again!

Rules:

• Standard ADV OU. Pokemon that are OU can be found here
  • No Ubers.
  • Species Clause!
  • Best of 3
  • Timeout must be enabled!
  • OHKO Clause.....
  • Evasion Clause.....
  • Sleep Clause n_n
Noodlez vs Ojama
ENZ0 vs DestinyUnknown
DarkLoïc vs Myso
Nachos vs Tiffanyy
Colchonero vs HBK
Takuya vs SethZiBrittania
T-Dogg vs Floppy
Nubagator vs HellPowna
Malekith vs Omicron
DracoMalfoy vs Vinc2612
Pkrs vs zdrup15
badabing vs McMeghan
xtrashine vs Snunch
Tomahawk9 vs Playa
soviet vs wilson46
LizardMan vs reyscarface
BKC vs MarceloDK
HSA vs Temptation
SoulWind vs _TyRoGuE_
Zebraiken vs Bomber92
ala vs Heist
Celsius vs Evil
Raseri vs DittoCrow
.Robert vs Bad Ass
Fakes vs Thatsjustpeachy
Heysup vs mostwanted
Litchi vs Anna
ShakeItUp vs undisputed
Eo Ut Mortus vs pokebasket
Go10 vs Triangles
Rewer vs M Dragon
MikeDecIsHere vs Ginku

If anybody has qualms about all of this, let me know. I did coinflips + activity votes.

ANYWAYS, May 7th is the deadline for everyone. Extensions will be decided on April 30th.

gl =)

wondering y did i got activitied. mike has been not available fot a fuckin week, and i believe i did make some fuckin activity posts. feel free to check vms.

wondering y did i got activitied. mike has been not available fot a fuckin week, and i believe i did make some fuckin activity posts. feel free to check vms.

I've been ready since the third day this was posted. When I PMed you on the server, you said you weren't ready, and I told you to message me when you were. You then messaged me three days before the deadline, and I was unable to do it then since I was in Maine for tennis.

It most likely was a coin flip. Shit happens. It's just Pokemon.

VMing my opponent now

I've been ready since the third day this was posted. When I PMed you on the server, you said you weren't ready, and I told you to message me when you were. You then messaged me three days before the deadline, and I was unable to do it then since I was in Maine for tennis.

It most likely was a coin flip. Shit happens. It's just Pokemon.

VMing my opponent now
yep you told me to message you when you were ready. you never told me you'll be busy for the whole weekend at that time, which you obviously should've told me earlier. you only told me that when i vm telling you i'm ready. on another note, i doubt you've made activity posts at all, and i made like 2, and a fuckin coinflip? wtf is this bullshit. besides, if in your opinion it's "just pokemon", why would you even bother defending yourself? lol, have fun taking wins like that fool, good luck.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
activity post
Aren't you supposed to contact your opponent when writing an activity post??
btw would be nice if you at least reply to my VM if you cannot come on the server while being online at forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)