First ASB Team Tournament! (Won by Team jassmashpwn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and a note to refs. It probably won't be a big deal in this round, but in future rounds you should probably quickly double-check and make sure that the Pokemon that are sent to you are the same as the ones that I have posted on the first page. I'll be keeping those updated as the tournament goes on, so that way you'll always have the most up-to-date version of the Pokemon and we won't have to worry about someone trying to use something from outside the tournament.

EDIT @ below: Afraid not. Now that Pokemon are locked in the only way they can have moves added to them for the tournament is by claiming tournament prizes between rounds.

Quick question, can we claim new moves for our registered mons and have those moves be eligible for use in R1?

Formally requesting we change the team name to "Those Three Guys Who Used To Scramble". Because the current name is just silly.

Fuck yes, I finally get to face Smash. He was my first opponent in ASB, been itching for revenge ever since.
Well, it appears predictions are against me. Not to mention you have a bit of a team advantage. Guess it's time to show what I'm REALLY made of ^_^

you have to be kidding me. my first match is with the king of fucking triples.

Jesus christ, and if we beat that team, we have to fight Flamestrike's apples......

Welp. this is going to suck.

... Out of all the Double I get Objection! Why couldn't I get subway or waterwarrior? Instead I get the most experienced trainer on the bored, of course if I win...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Team jassmashpwn vs. Those Three Guys Who Used To Scramble
-Singles: smashlloyd20 vs. Son_Of_Shadoo - idk, could go either way, but yeah, smash should win this
-Doubles: Pwnemon vs. Dummy007 - Another close one? Though Dummy should get through, imo
-Triples: jas61292 vs. Texas Cloverleaf - I'm reffing, this should be close...

Darkwing's Ducks vs. The Cookie Crisp Corgis
-Singles: Rediamond vs. EndQuote - Rediamond too strong...
-Doubles: Lord Jesseus vs. Orcinus Duo - AUSSIE PRIDE!!!
-Triples: Destiny Warrior vs. TheWolfe - DW's experience should give him the upper hand

Team Plasma vs. The Harbingers
-Singles: Kaxtar vs. Athenodoros - AUSSIE PRIDE!!!
-Doubles: zarator vs. LouisCyphre - zarator too strong
-Triples: C$FP vs. Leethoof - C$FP is clearly too strong here, imo

The ASB Heavies vs. The Carnivorous Apples
-Singles: Quagsires vs. Flamestrike - Obvious
-Doubles: SubwayJ vs. Its_A_Random - Good Luck!
-Triples: Tortferngatr vs. Engineer Pikachu - Engineer too good

Soldiers of Gaia vs. The Mysterious Masqueraders
-Singles: King Serperior vs. Lady Salamence - Could go either way
-Doubles: Complications vs. Gerard - Gerard too strong
-Triples: Maxim vs. Glacier Knight - Could go either way

The Jacks of Peril vs. Cruel Britannia
-Singles: Yarnus of Bethany vs. Alchemator - Hilarious battle? But Alch will win this
-Doubles: TheMogRunner vs. Objection - Objection too good
-Triples: Galladiator vs. Dogfish44 - Dogfish44 too good

The Star Gazers vs. The Dreaded SAT's
-Singles: typon77 vs. Temperantia - Could go either way
-Doubles: waterwarrior vs. SimonSays - This one too
-Triples: MrL vs. Arcanite - And this one as well

Good Luck everyone!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Which means i am one of the few people to maintain a perfect hopelessness record.

I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOUR BRACKETS. YOU WILL CRY

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i like pwnemon, js
no homo obv.

Rooting for Canasian but Zaratar's got this unless one of them cocks up massively.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
he's just commenting on how you're new, and thus have weaker pokes, and objection is rather... un-new

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
For some reason everyone thinks I'm going to win, and I'm sure I'm not...

Also, less of the "LOL how unbalanced is this matchup HE GONNA LOSE" might help because we'll just end up with a thread full of whining otherwise. js.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)