International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played in both friendlies and I'm just disgusted with the amount of ragers... How do you deal with this? Doesn't Nintendo know about this huge problem!?

I haven't participated in any of these friendlies yet... Do you have to have your team ready by the time registration takes place, or when the actual tournament starts?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Your team only needs to be locked into your box when the tourney starts, it doesn't need to be locked in at registration

Cassie

giant claw
I'll be participating; it should be just as fun as the last one. If you guys need any Pokemon to use feel free to ask me.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ill just participate for fun I presume, with my to be vgc 98 team I reckon :D

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Count me in. Although I still can't decide between building a team around Raind dance, TR or something incredibly gimmick ._.

IM IN!

So.... let's see if I can beat my old record of a 65% D/C rate!

Also just thought I would point out that I don't believe the Spring Friendly is international. I think it's only for the English games.

I'm up for it this time, even if I'll only have a week and a half to breed my first Doubles team. I'll mainly be studying for my Calc final this week, so anything that will give my brain a break is welcome.

IM IN!

So.... let's see if I can beat my old record of a 65% D/C rate!

Also just thought I would point out that I don't believe the Spring Friendly is international. I think it's only for the English games.
It's international, but excludes Japanese and South Korean players.

Just make a note that registrations begin this Wednesday so be sure to sign up for the Global Link website if you haven't already!

Nick, would you mind if I started another live updates thread to coincide with this? I'd be glad to keep a close eye on that as ALL I will be doing that weekend will be Pokemon-related.

This is the thread I did for the previous one.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nick, would you mind if I started another live updates thread to coincide with this? I'd be glad to keep a close eye on that as ALL I will be doing that weekend will be Pokemon-related.
It's a good way to keep track of where you're standing in comparison to other players, that means this thread doesn't just become relentless updates from people. This thread can actually be used for some discussion about it.

I will get in on this as well, haven't done doubles since the regionals in 2010 in AZ! I need the practice. I will register for this asap. I know I will most likely get stomped, but it will be fun.

Look out for me, my Name is Jim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)