Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Mr.L to a Quick Match

1v1 Smeargle vs. Gengar Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ (Or Faster)
One Sub
One Ability

Requesting Training Items On or Items On

Another day, another type-biased arena challenge.

3v3 Singles
NFEs only; freshmons preferred (I will be using one middle-stage though)
1 day DQ
2 recover, 5 chill
2 substitutions
Switch = KO
Training Items Only
All Abilities

Arena: Gump Forest (sorry, couldn't resist...)

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)
Still open.

Another day, another type-biased arena challenge.

3v3 Singles
NFEs only; freshmons preferred (I will be using one middle-stage though)
1 day DQ
2 recover, 5 chill
2 substitutions
Switch = KO
Training Items Only
All Abilities

Arena: Gump Forest (sorry, couldn't resist...)

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)
I has Freshmons I shall use.
Accepting and dropping open challenge to take

Also

Challenging Mr.L to a Quick Match

1v1 Smeargle vs. Gengar Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ (Or Faster)
One Sub
One Ability

Requesting Training Items On or Items On
I accept, Typon!

Switch=KO
Items=Training (More MC = Happy Smeargle)
Ill start it.

Challenging King Serperior to a grudge match.

Can I beat up Gyarados already?

All right, all right.

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 Sub
2 Recoveries/5 chills
Items=off
Abilities=all

Bring it on Bane!

Ill accept Torts brawl, you want me to use the same NFE/FE setup?

Abilities=All
Items=ON
Switch=you have to ref another brawl after this one

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
For the Pokemon to be eligible, they need to have 11 > x where x is HP rank + Atk + SpAtk + Def + SpDef
ASB Arena (If we can share with everyone else using it)
1 Day DQ
3 Chills
2 Substitutions per turn
Switch=KO
No items allowed

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
For the Pokemon to be eligible, they need to have 11 > x where x is HP rank + Atk + SpAtk + Def + SpDef
ASB Arena (If we can share with everyone else using it)
1 Day DQ
3 Chills
2 Substitutions per turn
Switch=KO
No items allowed
I will accept if you get rid of the "11 > x where x is HP rank + Atk + SpAtk + Def + SpDef" part. only one of my three pokemon fits that description

Dropping my challenge against KS (sorry) for a challenge vs. typon77.

1v1 LC Training battle
1 Day DQ
Items=Training
Switch=lol
Do we even need recoveries/chills? 2/5 I guess.
Arena=ASB arena

To ref: Please wait until my Eevee is approved. Thanks.

Accepting AOPS

Items = Training
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Woobat-Eevee Clause- If you send anything that is not a Woobat or an Eevee, your automatically DQ'd

Also have to wait for my Woobat to be approved

4v4 Doubles
1 Day DQ
unlimited recs/chills
ASB Arena
Training Items Please :D

Pokemon: I'll be using several single stage mons and a Scyther, all with a kinda small movepool. I can't really enforce a specific range of mons, but be fair; don't bring your 40 move FE elites, but then also don't bring your entirely fresh first-of-three-stage mons. Just use your judgement I guess.

And another:
6v6 Triples
NFE
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Training Items
unlimited recs/chills

Open
1 vs 1 LC
Switch=Derp
Abilities=All
Items=None
Subs=1
Recoveries/ Chills: 0/ 2 per Pokemon
Arena: Wheel of Fortune!
Description: What!?! The has been replaced by some ref!!! I'm sure my grandma won't be too happy about that...
The arena is the ASB arena, but on the side is a gigantic wheel-of-fortune style game wheel. At the end of each round, the ref spins the wheel via RNG, and that outcome affects the next round. Here are your categories!
-Nothing (RNG#1)
-Nothing (RNG#2)
-Nothing (RNG#3)
-Changing Seasons: A second RNG choses a random weather, 1 being sun, 2 being rain, 3 being sand, and four being hail. (RNG#4)
-Magic Bell: A wonderful bell rings, curing all status ailments afflicted on each Pokemon restoring 10 Energy. (RNG#5)
-There be Tygers... Sort of: A stray Male Glameow leaps onto the field, baring it's teeth. It's nature is Hardy, and it knows every move accessible to Glameow. At the end of each round, the ref may chose a move from its move pool, and use it on player's active Pokemon. If this Pokemon is KOd, the Pokemon to KO it recovers a KOC. (RNG#6) (Note: If this option occurs, it is remove from the wheel for the rest of the match.)

Open
1 vs 1 LC
Switch=Derp
Abilities=All
Items=None
Subs=1
Recoveries/ Chills: 0/ 2 per Pokemon
Arena: Wheel of Fortune!
Description: What!?! The has been replaced by some ref!!! I'm sure my grandma won't be too happy about that...
The arena is the ASB arena, but on the side is a gigantic wheel-of-fortune style game wheel. At the end of each round, the ref spins the wheel via RNG, and that outcome affects the next round. Here are your categories!
-Nothing (RNG#1)
-Nothing (RNG#2)
-Nothing (RNG#3)
-Changing Seasons: A second RNG choses a random weather, 1 being sun, 2 being rain, 3 being sand, and four being hail. (RNG#4)
-Magic Bell: A wonderful bell rings, curing all status ailments afflicted on each Pokemon restoring 10 Energy. (RNG#5)
-There be Tygers... Sort of: A stray Male Glameow leaps onto the field, baring it's teeth. It's nature is Hardy, and it knows every move accessible to Glameow. At the end of each round, the ref may chose a move from its move pool, and use it on player's active Pokemon. If this Pokemon is KOd, the Pokemon to KO it recovers a KOC. (RNG#6) (Note: If this option occurs, it is remove from the wheel for the rest of the match.)
Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)