Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Glacier Knight
4v4 Weakmon Singles (Castform, LC, Your Tropius, my Stunfisk, etc) (You can make it larger if you want, I've got 10)
3 Day DQ (gotta rap bro)
1 Sub vs LC, 2 vs FE
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: See mechanics

Yo Yo Yo! Let's see how sick you spit those rhymes! You and your opponent are teleported to a dark alley-way in some random shady city! Here is the perfect place to battle and rap! See, the Ref is an expert rapper (usually), and will rate your raps as you spit them out! Do better than your opponent, and your pokemon gets a bonus that round! Do worse, and your enemy is going to get the boost! So get that mind thinking, and come up with some tight lyrics!

Mechanics
-The Trainer will Command their pokemon normally. but alongside commands they will post a rap they come up with. The rap cannot be longer than 300 words and must have a rhyme scheme (Abab cdcd efef/aaaa bbbb cccc/aabb ccdd eeff/ etc).
-the rap must diss/slander the opponent and their pokemon. you can trash talk about the type, how much their pokemon sucks, or how you slept with their mother last night. it doesn't matter, just make your rap unique and epic!
-The ref will judge who has the best rap out of the two, and whoever he deems the winner, their pokemon receives a certain bonus that round (Attacks gain +5BAP, Immune to Posion, gain 30 energy, Stab attacks gain +4BAP, etc)
- The arena is a dark alley way. 30 feet long and 7 feet wide with no ceiling. Trash coats the arena, and there are trash cans and escape ladders lining the walls.
-No Move restrictions
Yo Yo Yo i got dis in the bag
Everyone knows this hoof is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
I'm a Glacier; Might be cold, but i got an edge
got a big ass frosty hammer, lemme give you a sledge

2/5 recoveries/chills
Training Items
All abilities
Switch= yes
2v2 NFE Doubles
Preferably training items at least, and something fairly simple and quick, but you can choose the details
I accept.

2v2 NFE training doubles
2 day DQ
Training Items
0 chills/recoveries
Unown Soup
All abilities.
Reffing all these for a shitton of UC.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE:
4v4 NFE singles,
2 day dq
No items
2 recoveries, 5 chills
Opponent may choose arena (nothing too biased please)
Switch=KO
2 Subs

Sending out a challenge.

2v2 LC Doubles
3 Day DQ (I am traveling for the next two weeks, so I kind of need this...)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Opponent may choose arena. (But not the Ref's Mind please)

Challenging Pwnemon's Porygon2 to a Normal match!

1v1 Singles
Training items
1 Sub
You decide rest, i gotta go eat.

3 on 3
Basics only
Chills
no combo's
switch
no recovery
no items
all abilities.
Arena:The look out from Dragon ball Z.
2 day DQ

Open Challenge
5v5 Singles (2 NFE, 3 FE)
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
1 Sub against NFE, 2 against FE
Arena:
Arena: Arceus' Plate Platform
Field Type: Diverse
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: No Restrictions

Description:
Deep in the the Sinnoh Underground, the excavators have discovered a stranger arena: Within it lie 17 Plates, each glowing with a faint tinge. As time progressed and studies increased, people began to see the wonders these plates held: they could grant the user a momentary boost in power, or access to powers they did not previously possess. The Plates were promptly moved to a place where they could be more readily used for battling.

- There are 17 Different Plates, each representing the 17 Types of Pokemon (For these purposes, I'm introducing the Simple [Normal] Plate).
- When a plate is stepped on, the user is granted a choice: Either Boost the BP of moves of that corresponding type by 3 for for 3 actions, or use any move of that type.
- Stepping on a Plate costs 5 En. If using the BP Boost, it takes an action.
- Once a Plate is used for either purpose, it is unusable for the duration of the match. In addition, the great power required by the plates makes it impossible to use more than 1 plate per round per pokemon, to the detriment of the User.
- The platform itself supports all forms of battling: there is plenty of room, a deep pool in the centre of the field, and the ground is soft enough to dig through, yet hard enough that Seismic moves have their full strength.
- Plates may not be used in Combinations.

Open Challenge
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena:

Description:
Deep in the the Sinnoh Underground, the excavators have discovered a stranger arena: Within it lie 17 Plates, each glowing with a faint tinge. As time progressed and studies increased, people began to see the wonders these plates held: they could grant the user a momentary boost in power, or access to powers they did not previously possess. The Plates were promptly moved to a place where they could be more readily used for battling.

- There are 17 Different Plates, each representing the 17 Types of Pokemon (For these purposes, I'm introducing the Simple [Normal] Plate).
- When a plate is stepped on, the user is granted a choice: Either Boost the BP of moves of that corresponding type by 3 for for 3 actions, or use any move of that type.
- Once a Plate is used for either purpose, it is unusable for the duration of the match. In addition, the great power required by the plates makes it impossible to use more than 1 plate per round per pokemon, to the detriment of the User.
- The platform itself supports all forms of battling: there is plenty of room, a deep pool in the centre of the field, and the ground is soft enough to dig through, yet hard enough that Seismic moves have their full strength.
I'll ref this once you get an opponent.

Open Challenge
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena:

Description:

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN

All Abilities
Switch=OK (FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN)
Training Items

Accepting^

4v4 NFE Doubles (I only have 3 LC, so the last will have to be a middlemon)
1 Day DQ
2 Chills/1 Recover/1 Sub per mon
ASB Arena (Unless ref really wants something else)
Items=Training
Abilities=All
Switch=KO

Open Challenge:

4v4 LC Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena= Whatever, but preferably not ASB arena
Items= No
Switch= KO
Abilities= All

I'm flexible on most of the things, though, so if you want something different, just say so

Open Challenge:

4v4 LC Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena= Whatever, but preferably not ASB arena
Items= No
Switch= KO
Abilities= All

I'm flexible on most of the things, though, so if you want something different, just say so
Accepting, looking for training items
3 subs per team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)