Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like report Seljan for dcing when i about to win he dc in the last sec end the chat his fc 1249 2701 9976
<Seljan> saving
<ItachiUchiha23> gg
Your opponent ended the battle.

i will report zororark he dc'ed on me yesterday cuz he couldnt ko my victni and i was winning after the game dc'ed he disconnected from chat right away and saying this

zororark bloodyducky7 BW OU MY TEAM 45 WINS 2 LOSSES cm punk dc because apprently scizor cannot learn bullet punch according to him

guy named iChozen is spamming using vulgar language on the battle finder. Rude and disrespectful guy.
<iChozen> Hey
<icecream123> hi
<iChozen> helooo
<icecream123> how are you
<icecream123> im in
<icecream123> hello?
<iChozen> u going in
<iChozen> can u just talk to me wtf
<icecream123> what?
<iChozen> Fuck You

Name: thickrick66
FC: 1936 4700 7264 (BW)
Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=113374

Report: We battled. I won. He DC'd as soon as I took out the last pokemon. I never got a reply back when I questioned him.

Logs:
<thickrick66> hi
<MdotE> yo
<thickrick66> goin in
<MdotE> almost there
<MdotE> Im in wifi but i dont see you
<MdotE> rc
<MdotE> rc again and ill host
<MdotE> LOL
<MdotE> K
<MdotE> Why DC
<MdotE> !
<MdotE> Well if you're not going to reply then
<MdotE> :]

Hotraad Used a Wonderguard Spirttomb WITH OUT EVEN TELLING ME. Not only is the ability illegal He teaches it Aqua Jet, and Bullet Bunch, with Swords dance. And here is the funny part, I mange to kill all his other pokes and Spirtomb is the last one. I use my Rotom to trick a choice scarf on it and he locks him self in to bullet punch. Realizing he is about to die. He DC's.

So I am reporting him for using an unauthorized Wondergaurd Spirttomb, using illegal move sets, and Disconnecting.

His username again is: Hotraad

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Only adding one new DC inductee at this time:

thickrick66: (FC: 1936 4700 7264 (BW))

Again, hack reports need visual proof in accordance to how we described in detail on page one, so abide by them or get warned :pimp:

Hey mods this guy i battled uses hacked pokemon
Name:
FC: 2194 0023 0188
<LUCCA 00> its hacked
<Arcena> who the vappy?
<Arcena> i knew ir
<Arcena> *it
<Arcena> wat abt crow?\
<LUCCA 00> hax
<Arcena> thn run or i report
<LUCCA 00> screw you
Only his vaporeon is hacked..If he had ran away thn i wouldn't have reported.. He didn't and thn insulted me
Thanks

Don't know if this post deserves to be here, or if this is the place to put this, but some people need to READ THE RULES before posting with a complaint about someone. Seriously? You have time to complain, but you can't even do it right? Get their friend code, link to their profile, and attempt to talk to them before you report. It's all in the Smogon rules. You people are breaking the rules even as you try to report someone for breaking the rules.

Don't you think the mods have enough to deal with? There are people like me who are breaking the rules with the posts they make (I'm not involved, nor should I mini-mod, but it would be more of a crime to sit and not make this post). Heck, there's just the responsibility of running the site and making sure it's the great place that it is. So before you come here with your complaints, at least do it right.

Don't know if this post deserves to be here, or if this is the place to put this, but some people need to READ THE RULES before posting with a complaint about someone. Seriously? You have time to complain, but you can't even do it right? Get their friend code, link to their profile, and attempt to talk to them before you report. It's all in the Smogon rules. You people are breaking the rules even as you try to report someone for breaking the rules.

Don't you think the mods have enough to deal with? There are people like me who are breaking the rules with the posts they make (I'm not involved, nor should I mini-mod, but it would be more of a crime to sit and not make this post). Heck, there's just the responsibility of running the site and making sure it's the great place that it is. So before you come here with your complaints, at least do it right.
The number one thing to do is always keep the conversation open even if the person leaves the chat right at the start. If you cant stay in the chat, copy their friend code into something like word or notepad.

sorry about that, I thought I had complyed to the rules and im very new to this. I later talked to the battler and we worked it out but i had originally not been able to communicate with him. I dont know if this is karma but after i posted this I can no longer battle using the wifi battle finder. Im not sure if this is related but I am sorry. It wont happen again.

Doest follow rules and disonnects

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=139395 lKerubin - BW UU He had a team with two Gorebyss and a Darkrai. Once he realized he was about to get beaten by a TRUE UU team, he disconnected.

DownSouthRambo vs lKerubin

Your FC: 2108 4070 2906 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 3912 2971 6519 (BW)
Ruleset: BW any tiers

<DownSouthRambo> UU?
<lKerubin> yeah
<lKerubin> ready?
<DownSouthRambo> saving
<lKerubin> ill be there in a minute
<DownSouthRambo> ok
<lKerubin> just arranging my battle box
<DownSouthRambo> ok
<lKerubin> im going inside
<DownSouthRambo> should we RC?
<lKerubin> why cant connect
<DownSouthRambo> looks like its going through this time
<DownSouthRambo> I saw your player jumping. that's normally a good sign
<DownSouthRambo> stay in. Im gonna RC
<lKerubin> ok
<lKerubin>
<DownSouthRambo> gonna try to smash pass eh?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Added lKerubin to the disconnection hall of shame :pimp:

Folks, for the thousandth time, please read the first post with mandatory requirements.

As much as I would love to add AuraRayquaza to the disconnection hall of shame for disconnecting on me in the recent Spring (un)Friendly competition, I am missing his friend code. While I highly doubt he'll participate in the battle finder here, just keep a watch for him.

Of course any disconnection performed in front of us staff members shall result in an automatic blacklisting otherwise :pimp:

I just played against eeveevolve and she disconnected. I had my Snorelax out which had up two curses and could sweep her team once her argon was out. I took out her argon with body slam after her head smash missed. I feel bad for the hax but she still could have Won or at least tried all she had left was arcanine sableye and a chandlure which could have given my Snorelax and sharpedo a good game but she quit and didn't say y

I'd like to report the username aleiex for vile language.

<aleiex> 3critical
<aleiex> wel
<aleiex> FUCK YOU NOOB
<Draza> lol
<aleiex> u are mega lucker

Sumatra
FC: 0905 4138 5287 (BW)

For disconnecting when my gyarados was about to kill his ninetails.

<Draza> hi
<Sumatra> hey
<Draza> going on
<Draza>
<Sumatra> comin in
<Draza> why did you d/c?
<Sumatra> i didnt did u
<Sumatra> im still in the room
<Sumatra> want to try again
<Draza> so you can see my team you mean?
<Draza> sorry i dont vs people who disconnect and lie about it
<Sumatra> kk

Reporting xPiper for Disconnecting.
FC-3911 9631 5793
BW mixed tier battle, I was 6-4 up. I was in the process of setting up with my poliwrath and had plus 5/6 by the time he DC'd. Here's the chat:

<magnusmistro> you got the freeze
<magnusmistro> you cant complain :p
<xPiper> i have too many distractins aounrd me lol
<magnusmistro> lol
<xPiper> some fucken black girl calling my phone
<xPiper> pissing me off
<magnusmistro> nice
<xPiper> wth
<magnusmistro> bulk ups
<xPiper> never seen a sub take more than 2
<magnusmistro> increases defence
<xPiper> i know that
<magnusmistro> and It's HP invested
<xPiper> but even with that
<xPiper> never senn it take that
<magnusmistro> you running a nature that lowers attack?
<xPiper> na speed.
<xPiper> im maxed in hp and def.
<magnusmistro> I'm HP invested
<magnusmistro> that's it
<xPiper> yeah this is gay
<magnusmistro> You should have taken it out by now
<xPiper> that was like 5 hits it took
<xPiper> never seen that
<magnusmistro> you sure about your natures and stuff
<xPiper> yeah
<magnusmistro> wanna have another battle?
<magnusmistro> my def is 226 without any bulk ups
<magnusmistro> and I have 354 HP
<magnusmistro> what nature is your milotic?
<magnusmistro> With no bulk ups, a milotic dragon tail with no attack investment and with my HP investment does 8.3-9.9%
<magnusmistro> you still here dude?
<magnusmistro> You still here?

i just played EggyEggy and his P2 outspeed my scarfed mence here is message log
<Lordpokes2> hi
<eggyeggy> hey
<eggyeggy> so how good do you yhink you are?
<Lordpokes2> im very good
<eggyeggy> well im okay, so this should be fun!
<Lordpokes2> im online
<eggyeggy> i am too
<eggyeggy> interesting team
<eggyeggy> i over predicted :(
<Lordpokes2> i was hoping for that
<eggyeggy> i would of cried if that missed
<eggyeggy> shit. i have the wrong move on this! :(
<Lordpokes2> lol
<Lordpokes2> this is a team im testing
<eggyeggy> this team was gen'd wrong
<eggyeggy> also im testing too
<eggyeggy> its not supposed to have sub, its supposed to have twave
<eggyeggy> but its proving somewhat usefull
<Lordpokes2> if thats ur last guy ur better off runing
<eggyeggy> ehh, i'd rather see it through to the end. you never know, i might get a comeback
<Lordpokes2> ur P2 is hacked sir
<eggyeggy> no its not
<Lordpokes2> it is
<eggyeggy> no its max hp max defence with eviolite
<Lordpokes2> how did it outspeeed a scarfed mence then?
<eggyeggy> wait it did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)