Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hope it is real, because Thundurus is dope. I'm also asking the question "why?", but at the same time it is kinda good since they were a little too human-like imo. Not as much as Sawk or Throh though (those two are creepy, especially in the animé).

Saw the news on Serebii a few minutes ago. Would be interesting if these new forms need special hold items like Gira did in Plat. Would the BST be the same or would these new forms have a higher or lower total (Remember the BST of Gira didn't change so prolly not).

okay. WHATT THE FUUUUU..

my god.

lol.

i have no words.

i think they are animal counterparts since genies can transform. but WHAT

WHY WHAT HOW WHATFFFF

edit:

It ALL makes sense now...

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I saw the news because I flipped for a second. Did NOT expect to see....THAT!

Does that make Tornadus a literal "birdman?"
Does Thundurus have a cloud claw? Cyclohm? Please!?

As long as they tone down AltThundurus' Speed stat, I'm happy. Just let use keep that Priority T-Wave in OU this time.

Landorus is so ugly. it looks like a retarded owl. I approve of tornadus and thudurus tho.

Does this mean the banlist will reset for thundurus?

Landorus is so ugly. it looks like a retarded owl. I approve of tornadus and thudurus tho.

I can't even tell what Landorus is. All I can make out is his head and one of his legs (I THINK?)

I can't even tell what Landorus is. All I can make out is his head and one of his legs (I THINK?)
i think you are right about the bird/turtle/dragon....

we can clearly see tornadus's wings and bird form,

turtles are ugly and they do have beaks (and they have arms kinda like this landorus)

and tornadus's snout is dragonly.

once again, tornadus got the short end of the stick, if their typings change. (maybe flying, rock/ground, electric/dragon)

and once again, tornadus is the coolest.

Edit: WTF are those EARS on LANDORUS?

god...

i think you are right about the bird/turtle/dragon....

we can clearly see tornadus's wings and bird form,

turtles are ugly and they do have beaks (and they have arms kinda like this landorus)

and tornadus's snout is dragonly.

once again, tornadus got the short end of the stick, if their typings change. (maybe flying, rock/ground, electric/dragon)

and once again, tornadus is the coolest.
In a twist of fate, Tornadus will become Normal/Flying because Troll Freak gonna troll

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
The new forme definitely, just like how the Rotom and Deoxys are treated as separate Pokemon.

As for the origin of these formes:

Landorus: Inari the Kami of Ferility is commonly depicted as a fox.
Thundurus: Ryujin, "dragon kami," is a water kami often connected with Raijin, the Kami of Thunder, who brings forth rain and lightning. (Closest thing I could find)
Tornadus: Absolutely no idea here. Fujin, the Kami he's based off of, has no connection to birds. He's probably a bird just because Flying-type. *shrugs*

We'll see when the full art gets leaked but I'll stick with Bird, Dragon, and a Fox for the alt formes until then..

The new forme definitely, just like how the Rotom and Deoxys are treated as separate Pokemon.

As for the origin of these formes:

Landorus: Inari the Kami of Ferility is commonly depicted as a fox.
Thundurus: Ryujin, "dragon kami," is a water kami often connected with Raijin, the Kami of Thunder, who brings forth rain and lightning. (Closest thing I could find)
Tornadus: Absolutely no idea here. Fujin, the Kami he's based off of, has no connection to birds. He's probably a bird just because Flying-type. *shrugs*

We'll see when the full art gets leaked but I'll stick with Bird, Dragon, and a Fox for the alt formes until then..
The one leg I can pick out of Landorus doesn't seem very fox-ish. It's kinda fat and very close to his head. The head itself doesn't seem very foxy either...
also he has round ears right now...not very turtlish

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
That's the same face Landorus has always made except now his mouth is closed and his ears migrated on top of his head. You can't even see his body.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Oh well, there goes my Articuno argument...

Also, this seems just too weird to be true. I don't doubt the authenticity of the scans, but... Brock? Giovanni? Ugly-as-sin genie formes? Sure is weird, but if true, it makes me even more excited for B2W2.

Though... it has to be admitted, Thundurus looks sort of awesome. Look at those hands!

Brock and Giovanni doesn't seem totally implausible. After all, there was that unused battle theme for Blue in BW...and that's about it, but it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)