Pokemon That Should Have Never Been?

-
-Gallade's waist, Gallade's waist and Gallade's waist.
Thanks alot i never noticed that untill now, and it may take me WEEKS to get it out of my head

and to the skirt comment it dont look like a skirt, that would be ok, its like he ate a ufo and didnt digest it yet >:(

I love Girafarig, but I think Normal/anything other than Flying is blasphemous. Bibarel's typing is just dumb.

Unown is utterly worthless, everyone knows this.

I'm highly annoyed by Wormadam. You can't take three Pokemon with different typings, base stats and level-up movelists and call them the same Pokemon.

Pachirisu has no reason to exist without an evolution. I wouldn't mind if Plusle and Minun were gone either.

Banette should have evolved, not Dusclops.

Heatran, Shaymin, Darkrai and Cresselia are entirely superfluous.

Gallade
Gladiator + Ballade/Blade. Gladiators wore skirts.
Except the blob of fat doesn't look anything like a skirt at all. It's just a round blob of horribly ugly fat. It makes me wonder if they intentionally add stuff to some pokemon just to make them look stupid. Another example would be Rhyperior. Rhydon had the rock rhino monster thing down perfectly. Then they slapped on some tons of fat, some more fat, ugly armor, and some more fat for good measure. Oh, and give it two megabusters. And do I even need to start on Magmortar? Ugliest pokemon ever.

As for the topic, I wish they hadn't created Charizard, simply because of all the "charzard am best pokeymon evar" fanboys. Also, Arceus. It's like a Mew++, not to mention it screws up the story and brings religion into the game.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
The Luxray line-slow Electrics are not good unless you have Magnezone's resistances; their strongest physical move is Spark

Also, Arceus. It's like a Mew++, not to mention it screws up the story and brings religion into the game.
Religion has always been in the game, just in the form of cults. Summon legendaries with orbs much?

I think all the pokemon are necessary. The tiers are small enough as they are. If you keep whittling it down, it becomes funner. I have yet to try little cup though.

I also wish to point out that plusle and minun completely pwn as novelty 2v2 partners. perish song on the first turn to force switches on perish count 3, and plusle comes out with 425+ sp attack, while minun can use helping hand on plusle's next STAB thunderbolt. Deals 92% damage to snorlax.

Dice

I would love to see a sandslash evolution. But i wonder why Magmar, tangela, and electabuzz got an evolution and tauros got nothing but zen headbutt and new 4th gen moves. They should've gave him an evolution. It'd be much more useful than tangrowth...

Bidoof. Noone likes Bidoof, noone uses Bidoof. And you fight them for about half of the game. Then comes Bibarel.

I mean, yea, Rattata was annoying, but I didn't run into him the entire game.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rhyperior - Seriously, I thought Rhydon was already badass enough. This thing just goes "LOL Golem I win."

Dusknoir - Dusclops was already good enough. Banette SOOOO deserved an evo more.

Finneon line - No seriously, I didn't think it was possible to make something worse than Seaking.

Glameow line - Perhaps if they made it something other than Meowth line-lite, this wouldn't be so bad.

Regigigas - Seriously Nintendo, DO-OVER!

Shaymin - See above.

Pachirisu - Hi, I'm Light-ball free Pikachu with a worse ability!

That's about it. Most of the other pokemon actually have a discernable sort of charm and originality about them, or actually needed the evolution badly.

Frosslass - Wtf is this supposed to be based on? A ghostly ice girl in a kimono!?
Froslass, originally Yukimenoko, is based on the Yukionna. Though, while "Yukionna" means "snow woman," "Yukimenoko" means "snow girl."

http://obakemono.com/obake/yukionna/

Just like so many other Pokemon, Froslass is based on Japanese myth. After all, the game was made by Japanese developers mainly for a Japanese audience. Unfortunately, little of the myth survives the English translation where the names often strip away cultural references.

Other examples of Pokemon whose mythical basis are obvious (but only to Japanese audiences) include Glalie (Onigoori, a cross between an oni and a rice ball), Shiftry (Daatengu, a representation of a Dai Tengu), and Claydol (who looks EXACTLY like a dogu spaceman statue, though you'd have to have seen one before to know that it's supposed to be one). There are others that are even more obvious, like Ninetales being a kyubi kitsune, or Ho-oh/Houou who shares his name and likeness with a mythical phoenix (known as Fenghuang in China).

Burmy
Luvdisc
Shedinja
Burmy
Unown
Jynx
Glameow
Burmy
Chimecho
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
Blaziken
Burmy
Volbeat
Illumise
Spinda
Wobbuffet
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Burmy
Bellossom
Stantler
Delibird

I think that's all.
The hell? Delibird is awesome! He's the UPS man of pokemon, rain/snow/sunshine he's allways ready to deliver.

Finneon line - No seriously, I didn't think it was possible to make something worse than Seaking.
I think that you're forgetting that Seaking is awesome, whereas Finneon is the exact opposite. He's like Seaking*-1.
Also has a retarded capture rate. Seaking knows when to get in the ball.

I hate it when people bash Pokemon they don't care for. They is always SOMEONE who likes them.

I like Probopass, for instance. If it weren't there, Nosepass would be like Luvdisc: weak with no special evolution or power behind it.

Machoke and Machamp's belt is retarded. Their description says after he evolves from machop, he is so strong he needs a power save belt to control all that power.

Wtf, where's he get the belt from? Buy it from the blackmarket or something? Without the belt, maybe he would of been a stronger and better pokemon lol.

Also, there was no point of rhyperior, although he is ownage, he is uglier than rhydon who looked so sick compared to rhyperior. But w/e.

Garchomp, Salamence, Metagross and Tyranitar. I'm sick of those over used, over-powered, 600 total base stat Pokemon. Without them the Metagame would be a lot more fun.

Dragonite isn't mentioned because he has the stats in wrong places.
I disagree. They make the metagame more fun as they add more strategy.

Without them, we'll be playing with stuff like Tangelas and Mantines.

The hell? Delibird is awesome! He's the UPS man of pokemon, rain/snow/sunshine he's allways ready to deliver.
Problem is Delibird doesn't deliver :(

He did pwn that pokemon stadium game he stared in the though...

I have all baby pokemon. No one uses them, they're terrible. They make breeding slower and they're a bitch to evolve.

Hapiny especially. We really don't need whore children.

Unknown. Can't stand him.

Nosepass/Probopass. Worst. Pokemon. Ever.

Luminion or whatever.

Quilfish. You never see/hear of him.

Parachisou.

GARCHOMP. IF HES A "MACH" POKEMON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A JET AIRPLANE, WHY IS HE DRAGON/GROUND. Seriously, you can't be more flying than a jet airplane. And we have enough Dragon/Flying, so he needs a new role model.

lets see, where to start?

WHY DID THEY GIVE A POKEMON THAT CAN ONLY LEARN 4 MOVES A PREEVO?!?!?!?! (Wobbefet) really, even with the evo he only has 7 moves now, so it still sucks (preeveo)

wobbuffet is good. he's kinda hard to use, but if you can predict, he fucks people up

edit: nvm misread what you wrote. Much like Fewmitz, terrible grammar.

Dunsparce - Absolutely fucking terrible. I can't believe he avoided the list for so long.

Salamence - You made people not use Dragonite (As much). Go to hell!

Empoleon - The other white meat.

Burmy - Ugh. It's not worth it...

Tentacruel - I remember how much trouble you gave me on Pokemon Stadium. you... bastard.

Kanguskahn - The little baby in your pouch, what the hell is it? I don't want to hear "It's a baby Kangy" because that's bullshit. I hatched one on LG and it was as big as Mommy. I demand an Evolution to rectify this immediately.

Professor Rowan - Your theory is that Pokemon who don't evolve are thought to be "Perfect:"

Dunsparce, Delibird, Parachisu, Stantler, Kanguskahn, Tauros, Miltank, Luvdisk.

Yea, what the hell does Rowan know....

I can't believe you guys are bitching about Unowns. They're just part of the story, there to enrich your Pokemon experience. Rofl.

But hey, they are pretty cool.

And totally unpredictable too if you ever use them. OMG WHICH TYPE WILL IT'S HIDDEN POWER BE?!?!??@!

And wow, all these Pokemon on the hate list are extremely stylish. Qwilfish? Wow, look at that thing, it's too amazing. Delibird? Santa's little helper anyone? Nosepass? Awesome design ftw. Probopass? Mustache ftw.

Oh btw, what is Dunsparce anyway?

Oh btw, what is Dunsparce anyway?
Dunsparce = Tsuchinoko

Snorunt = Yukinko
Froslass = Yuki-onna
Glalie = glacial + goalie (it's a demon goalie mask; the Japanese name is something like "Onigoori" = demon goalie)

edit - well, that's MY take on it. Someone more knowledgeable about these things can correct me :]

And yes, Flygon is an adult antlion, not a dragonfly! That's why Trapinch has Arena Trap.

Dunsparce - Absolutely fucking terrible. I can't believe he avoided the list for so long.
I love Dunsparce, he's probably the one guy I'd LOVE to see get an evolution.

Remoraid - pointless, god i hate this thing.

Octillery - meh, this thing could be badass with an evolution, like a Tentacruel on sterioids.

Honchkrow - Wtf, a fucking pimpcrow. dont like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)