International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Today stuff
Wins:
*AC/DC* (France)(Forfeited like a champ!)
JOHN (Florida)
CJ (None)(80-72624-14721)
Ale (Italy)(61-84306-52683)

Losses:
CHUKI (Mexico)
LUIS (None)

DCs:
arnold (Texas)(Presumed accidental, equal footing, maybe even in his favor)
Cory (Virgin Islands)(Very close fight, sore loser DC)
Zensin (None)(Another close fight sore loser DC)
Z E T (Phillippines)(Freeze hax on my part, but honestly the second freeze wouldn't have made any difference.)

Mrbopper I found your video, thanks for the great directions ^-^

Eiganjo thanks a ton for uploading my video, my friends loved it :D <3

This is my first post to Smogon. Been a lurker for a long time and finally registered an account. Just want to say thank you to LaJos for an incredible 25 minute battle if your on here. That was the best battle of the whole tournament for me, and Thanks for not D/Cing. GG

My last battle in this tourney was against a simple rain team
The vid no. is 23-05957-48541
opponents name was Tolrain lol
Thats my roommate. lol

10 matches today yet, 4 matches were losses due hax. Yesterday I had only 1 loss the whole day, while I made about 30 matches. Sucks...

If that was you Flash, really, really, REALLY good dame, closest match in the whole tournament for me. Do you mind if I send the battle video number to Eiganjo? 41-55345-62987

Redtype, I'm using a sandstorm team.
And Yes you won 2-0 on me groose xD and Piccolo, sorry for the hax, the critical low kick was on wich poke? I don't remember the match ;x

A question: I have seen many people alternating their team between the tournament. I thought that you could only use the pokemon locked into your battle box. can anyone provide me with info on this?

A question: I have seen many people alternating their team between the tournament. I thought that you could only use the pokemon locked into your battle box. can anyone provide me with info on this?
Using another cartridge. They have multiple games

people are using multiple games

yeah Lapis it was against rhyperior right in turn 1 and then i was pretty blank against your tyrraniar..i might have look like a noob then lol ^^

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thank you FC from the UK for not disconnecting :)

85-99789-06327

Update:
Team:goatee is somewhere over 1720
Team:ee is somewhere over 1620

One thing I will say I'm surprised about is the lack of Abomasnows I've seen. I've seen one. I've seen tons of blazikens, Gliscors, and of course a million pokes from the "skarmbliss special". But no abomasnows.

One thing I will say I'm surprised about is the lack of Abomasnows I've seen. I've seen one. I've seen tons of blazikens, Gliscors, and of course a million pokes from the "skarmbliss special". But no abomasnows.

I was wondering the same thing I didn't even see one at all out of all my 85 battles.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
As soon as I see this I run into an Abomasnow. -.-

I took a loss to whoever ben7001 is last night. Went down to 2012, back up to 2026. I'm staying here unless there's proof someone has more.

Guess I should say this morning. lol. 4am battles. X_x

Really? Cool :D I also faced him, 15-28740-97783. Tough fight - I don't play well with Gastrodons XD
Yeah. He''s been using that rain team for a bit. That Gastrodon is annoying. :p

20 turn battle with LaJos 94-17639-85913 Thanks for not DCing :D

Sitting at 1641, 16-6-8. Not bad for my fist Wi-Fi event. Going to grind a bit more trying to hit 1700 before the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)