International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Cormic for not D/Cing on the 3 Moxie triggers I got.

17-7-9. 1640

In other news is it bad that I only want to play players that have between 1600 and 1700? the 1800s and 1750s I get paired to DC, and the lower ratings I get no points. :(

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well I'm officially done with this tournament now. Finished with a rating of 1748 with 51W/16L/12DC (67 battles). I have 8 recorded videos here and my team can be viewed here.

My team performed as well as I thought it would. However I wish I had Protect over Explosion on Metagross for the most part, and Ludicolo had a major 4-slot moveset syndrome.

Ah, who am I kidding... I can't read manga when there's a tourney! Can't concentrate!

Just had an awesome battle with Shnider from None, you're a real class act bro, you deserve a much higher score than you've got! I know I didn't deserve to win that one.
(35-31886-46734)

I've really enjoyed watching all the youtube battle videos that have been posted, I think learning from them will probably help me improve more than being destroyed by good players or beating weaker ones easily

also: just realized you can fake out a Rotom-W... wish I knew that earlier!! derp

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have another 5 video's uploaded as of now
again the playlist is in the OP, but ill link it here as well just in case

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCE9DD94831D98014&feature=plcp

thats enough for today, Ill check back tomorrow for other battles to upload and whatnot :P
for now enjoy these 51 battles I uploaded over the coarse of 3ish days :D

Xui said:
Mrbopper I found your video, thanks for the great directions ^-^

Eiganjo thanks a ton for uploading my video, my friends loved it :D <3
no problem lol, happy to see people appreciating that im uploading these :D

I have another 5 video's uploaded as of now
again the playlist is in the OP, but ill link it here as well just in case

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCE9DD94831D98014&feature=plcp

thats enough for today, Ill check back tomorrow for other battles to upload and whatnot :P
for now enjoy these 51 battles I uploaded over the coarse of 3ish days :D

no problem lol, happy to see people appreciating that im uploading these :D
Hey Eiganjo thank you so much for uploading my vid :) you are a LEGEND!!!

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Posting two battle Video IDs that I've had for a while. Need to post them since they'll start purging if I upload another one (which I do have).

83-49091-48288 vs. Picollo
57-53008-68154 vs. 7014gree

I've been seeing a bunch of Quick Claw's being used in this Tourney. /mad lol

EDIT: Beat him Through his Quick Claw and he D/C'ed. lol

Well I tookk a loss and am down to 2012. I'm stopping here. Its the 2012 spring friendly, I habe 2012 points. Figured its kind of cool. Maybe next year get 2013? Lol.

GL to those still battling it out.

I have to keep battling to bring my Rating back up. Not like I care, but I feel bad if it's too low lol. It's at like 1530, after I dropped nearly 100 pts, due to some unfortunate choices.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Playd 3 ~1600 players. All three disconnect immediately after being crushed on the first turn. Humoursly, the last one was a person who luck hax'd me a while back and landed 2 crits on the first turn to squeek a win past me.

I think that may be a sign for me to call it quits. 125 wins, 13 losses, 28 disconnects.

Final Rating: 1972

I have one more battle video to upload (vs flash) and I'll probably post a bit about the team I used later.

Sorry to my last 2 opponents for my Wifi DCing me. Going to aim to get as high as possible, >2000. I thought the tournament ended tonight though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)