Pokemon Nationals Shenanigans: A thread of joyous daydreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogonites for MK7
Location: Killer Pizza (1039 S. East St., Indianapolis, IN 46203)
Date & time: July 1, 4:45 PM

Players:
PokeKid5 Jr.
Superpokemon67
Drifblim
KeepBayleefing
GARCHOMPZILLA
V17 (if he isn't lazy

If you guys still want to play, go to the hotel atrium @ 7:00

Smogonites for MK7
Location: Bravaro's Pizza (1324 S. East St., Indianapolis, IN 46203)
Date & time: July 1, 4:45 PM

Players:
PokeKid5 Jr.
Superpokemon67
Drifblim

Players providing equipment:
IDK
Ha, only equipment necessary would be the game and a 3DS. Even if you don't have the game, you can still play. You just have to use a Shy Guy, and it's not like he has really bad stats or anything.

of course, all are welcome! Don't have to be terrific, but if you aren't good enough Toad and I will humiliate you :D

Ha, only equipment necessary would be the game and a 3DS. Even if you don't have the game, you can still play. You just have to use a Shy Guy, and it's not like he has really bad stats or anything.
I use Shy Guy and I have the game lol. Strong little Phantom of the Opera wannabe. If half of the stuff in this thread happens, nats is going to be the equivilant of an amusment park where you're trying to figure out what to do with the little time you have.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, you're bringing Munchkin! I love that game!

I use Shy Guy and I have the game lol. Strong little Phantom of the Opera wannabe. If half of the stuff in this thread happens, nats is going to be the equivilant of an amusment park where you're trying to figure out what to do with the little time you have.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, you're bringing Munchkin! I love that game!
Shy guy strongth even though I have not played MK7 (yet?)
And yes, the love is for munchkin. You get a cookie.

P.S. I do have a 3DS, though I don't know if I will become un-lazy enough to look up the location of the Mario Kart Battle on a map

Shy guy strongth even though I have not played MK7 (yet?)
And yes, the love is for munchkin. You get a cookie.

P.S. I do have a 3DS, though I don't know if I will become un-lazy enough to look up the location of the Mario Kart Battle on a map
You'd better become "unlazy!"
Yes, I just used my 100th post to call out a fake word.

Here's a suggestion, bring all the things listed in this thread, and then randomly start playing them once we get to Indy.

On a slightly more serious note.

We need to arrange locations for these to happen and a complete list of who's down for what.

Perhaps we should start a few spoilers in the OP listing who's down for what.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Here's a suggestion, bring all the things listed in this thread, and then randomly start playing them once we get to Indy.

On a slightly more serious note.

We need to arrange locations for these to happen and a complete list of who's down for what.

Perhaps we should start a few spoilers in the OP listing who's down for what.
This will be my 3rd year in indy for the pokemon nationals (hopefully i'll be there), and honestly the atmosphere never struck me as one of needing to organize things to the point of keeping a list in the OP of exact date/times etc. Dont get me wrong, by all means people should keep posting and suggesting things they'd like to do. When i created this thread, it was more for being prepared. for example: people post about a certain sport and there seem to be enough interest, people will know to bring a jersey or something. same goes for everything from board games to ds games (now you know to bring MK7). someone posts about wanting people to suit up/dress formal on friday or saturday, enough interest is shown, and people then know to bring something nice and fancy to nationals for one of the days. you get the point, its mostly for knowing and being prepared. as far as people actually getting together and having fun, that will probably be decided over there in indy. in the past we've always just done things on on the fly, or "as the weekend went on".

now i can see a need for keeping track in the OP for something like a trip to a museum or something like that. its far, most likely will cost money, may be need of adults, and most likely we'd want to make 1 trip/walk there together as a group(this would be fun) and not want to leave anyone behind. there's also the fact that we cant go whenever we want. we have to keep the museum hours of operation in mind, and if its even open on all 3 days of the weekend (or most likely, the different times it may close depending which day of the weekend).

if you want me to keep track of things though, i'll do it, but i don't think its necessary. we will all be together all weekend, and its just a matter of communicating and deciding on a time you want to play basketball, video games, go to scotty's, etc. some things we'll probably even end up doing multiple times that weekend. "hey we are having another MK7/pokemon stadium/brawl awesome session tonight/tomorrow afternoon after the vgc event. we are meeting up in x's hotel room/"insert restaurant location here", dont miss it this time"

but again, i'll keep track in the OP if you guys want, i just don't think its necessary for most things

EDIT: if you are worried about not hearing about plans during the weekend, and missing out on events, all you have to do is not be shy, be willing to say hi and hang with people(or groups, groups always form lol) and i'm sure you'll catch wind of plans

Man this is gonna be sweet I'm gonna take a shit ton of photos unlike last time where I took three..... Facebook is gonna clog the poop out of everybodys newsfeeds

:)

Anyone wanna meet up the day before? I'm probably gonna be with Cybertron and iSS if he's going

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man this is gonna be sweet I'm gonna take a shit ton of photos unlike last time where I took three..... Facebook is gonna clog the poop out of everybodys newsfeeds

:)

Anyone wanna meet up the day before? I'm probably gonna be with Cybertron and iSS if he's going
I will be there Friday night and all day Saturday. Totally down for hanging out with you youngsters in the senior division :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)