International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol 3 ties this tourney now. >_<

Gonna get a bit more rating on my main then call it a tournament.

Down to 1197 on my own game cart, rofl I think I can do it!

Yeah I'm giving up.
I haven't played at allsince 9am Saturday morning during which I went from a Win:Lose ratio of 27:1 to 1:1 - haxx finally killed me, and, so, yeah, I pretty much auto-lose now. I'll be back next time!

Just beat JiveTime 4-0 without hax and and an error occurred when the results were being transmitted :( gg though and don't take this too serious bro.

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Quick Claw and BrightPowder are about the only things I ever worry about whenever I face a sub 1500 player. After all, they are items that can even turn a CPU pushover into a serious threat. Fortunately, I didn't see too much of those two in this tourney.
obviously because team Pokecheck chose not to compete :)

Just beat JiveTime 4-0 without hax and and an error occurred when the results were being transmitted :( gg though and don't take this too serious bro.
Dude I didn't D/C :S, I forfeited and was more than happy to give you those points for I am just playing for shits and giggles at this point due to my D/C rating being too high and bound to be disqualified. I actually wanted to save that battle and play it back to see where I made mistakes/where I could improve in the future...I figured you recognized my name and D/C'd to spare my rating

gg jive, i have nothing against gastrodon
gg boss.

Now, I don't wanna play the blame game or anything (because there's already enough of that in this thread), but it appeared as though you conveniently DCed on me on the day the tournament started...

Yeah... my OT's Kira. I KOed your Hitmontop and set up Tailwind, and a DC "conveniently" happened... and yes, it was definitely you and not another Soon from Singapore.

Not cool if that wasn't an accident... just thought I should throw that out there before you start going off on others for DCing.
I only DCed one guy who won a crit with a Hitmontop. Sorry, I can't take that, since my Chandy is EVed such that it will survive a gem dark gem.

As for the others, I didn't DC, it really could be my internet working up. I give wins to others too. Or I played all kinds of RQ, my ratings would be 1900+. I am not the kind of DCer you are thinking, dude. I did almost 80+ Battles recorded battles cos I didn't attempt to RQ, less that Hitmontop KO my Chandy with crit Sucker punch.

just played against Drifter (is he on here?) sorry for the crits on gyarados and volcarona, you deserved the win.

I really need to teach some of my mons protect/priority attacks...

1997...lol and i have to go for work and only 3 hours left in the evening..i guess i will stick with that fail-funny number and a maybe top 15 result.

if i will get a rating anyway..i have to admit though i ragequitted 4 times, but always when my opponent haxed me out like hell and its fucking frustrating losing like 50 points just because your opponent gets 3 criticals + 3 paras in a row :( the even more funny thing is, i faced almost everyone again , where i ragequitted, beated them and guess they ragequitted xD I guess that makes it somehow fair.

my dcrate should be high, maybe iam lucky to get the rating cause day one i battled a lot of battles and had almost no dcs...hmhmhmhm.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It looks like I'll end team:goatee's run on a winning note with a 4-0 win which should put my final rating at around 1750. Just for the record I did not disconnect intentionally against anyone this time. Wish I could say the same for the likes of AuraRayquaza (TARAN), RayRizz & Ben7000 though I'm sure they're going to claim it was their wifi connection, but their bloated ratings would suggest to me otherwise. Those 3 were brilliant matches I would win only to get those accomplishments taken away, so I demand an apology.

<&ExpertEvan> I think if I don't get an apology from AuraRayquaza, RayRizz (not bluecookies) and Ben7000 I'll add them to the official wifi blacklist :pimp:

I'd like to echo Evans words here, I really am so disappointed with the amount of D/C issues the majority of players have faced throughout this event. I gave up, to my regret, early on in this tournament because of my D/C percentage which was something I had hardly any problems with in the past wifi tournament. I have been surprised more than I thought by a lot of players I held and rated highly with their actions throughout these events because there is really no excuse what so ever to D/C a battle no matter what the outcome is. I understand that frustration can 'hit in' when you players are continually D/C'd on themselves but its like a vicious circle and knock on effect to encourage more players to do the same in future matches if you do the same yourselves. Although I will congratulate the top players for their efforts I feel a bit resentful of this as I don't believe the results for this, and you can argue the past events, to be a true reflection of the best players. Lets hope for the next event Nintendo, TCPi and Gamefreak have something in the works to prevent these issues from ruining these events and creating rifts amongst the community.

EE, that is not Ben7000 you played as he is not even in the tournament I think. About 1980 so going to aim for the top 5 finish after school.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for confirming that Plusle, I won't blacklist those last 2 imposters, but hopefully AuraRayquaza should come forward.

team:ee just got DC'd on after 1st turn against someone with a salamence/yanmega lead.

now facing Rose (1235) how lovely.
easy last win before I go to work.

just fpught a guy named Eden. with a 1884 rating, and well, kinda had luck with his switch, but he dcd in the end... gg man if you're here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)