Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can always make a new series that is targeted for a more mature audience while simultaneously running the kid friendly version. It's not out of their realm to have a spin off series after all.
Or Pokemon Re Burst at that. Referring more to maturity than actual pokemon considering how different-ish it is. Really if they replaced the anime with what we saw and it didn't have cheezy/terrible plots maybe we'd get somewhere

Also officially excited for new professor I can't spell. Someone that talks about Pokemon power and seems like they may battle (He's been seen at world champs at least, not that it means anything yet) plus looks cooler than other professors is nice.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
the wait is killing me(as most people) haha. This kind've reminds me of all the features the packed into hg/ss which made it by far one of the best pkmn games.

Plus this isn't some cheap remake(hopefully) with a bit endgame content and more pokemon(think pokemon platnium which really just gave a move tutor and battle frontier. Same for Emerald)

Arcanine is a total badass for that Throw. Although I do think that is Ice. It's just that Physics go out the Window in that Trailer. lol

EDIT: Physics and Friction

Team Plasma has returned. ;3 I wonder if the Shadow Triad are following someone else, or if they're leading Team Plasma under Ghetsis's command? Also, that Golurk was probably a mecha, like the Tyranitar at Pokéwood was, or it really is a Giant Pokémon.

Team Plasma were completely honest with their plans from the beginning in BW, although I don't think even the Grunts or N knew what Ghetsis's plan was in the end. So I don't think that the new sect of Plasma are going to hide their intentions.

Because the regular anime is a weekly series and this level of animation would be quite expensive to reproduce to that extent.

(It's the same team, by the way)

They don't need to imply anything when they made it blatantly obvious to us who they are. They all have a huge Plasma logo on their clothes lol

I said this because many people are theorizing a new team after seeing that image of the people on the boat. It's guaranteed plasma in some form but some people are just idiots and theorizing random crap about new teams.

Team Plasma were completely honest with their plans from the beginning in BW, although I don't think even the Grunts or N knew what Ghetsis's plan was in the end. So I don't think that the new sect of Plasma are going to hide their intentions.
Of course N didnt know Ghetsis's plan .-.

N was just an unwilling pawn, his whole life being a lie so Ghetsis could conquer Unova. Poor guy. ._. Wonder what role he'll have in B/W2.
To be coddled and swooned over by the fangirls.

I-uh...

Probably something about his Dragon's Power getting used to turn Kyurem into it's Box-Art forme.

To be coddled and swooned over by the fangirls.

I-uh...

Probably something about his Dragon's Power getting used to turn Kyurem into it's Box-Art forme.
Hahaha, that just made my day. Never knew that N had so many fan girls after him. xD Team Plasma probably are going to take his Dragon, but it's to be seen exactly why they take it. It's still speculation for now.

Hmm...Ash went on an adventure to become the greatest pokemon master, Brock went on an adventure to become the greatest pokemon breeder...

Maybe N will set out on an adventure to get a decent name?

Would be cool if N decides to become the Unova league champion. We all know he can beat that Unova champion guy without even trying hard. In BW he beat him with 6 pokemons of lvl 50-52, and Alders pokemans are over lvl 70 i think.

Would be cool if N decides to become the Unova league champion. We all know he can beat that Unova champion guy without even trying hard. In BW he beat him with 6 pokemons of lvl 50-52, and Alders pokemans are over lvl 70 i think.
it's implied that Alder's team wasn't at that level when he first beat him up.

In BW1, N destrolished the E4 AND Alder with just his Dragon, I believe. Since the Dragon is from legend, they were basically saying it was invincible, I guess.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
That's because you catch the legendary and, as Cyrus once said, Pokéballs greatly diminish a pokémon's (or at least a legendary's) power. N didn't catch its dragon, just befriended it, so...

I wonder if Anthea and Concordia will play a larger role. Were they Ghetsis' pawns, or were they in league with him and his plan for N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)