Pokemon That Should Have Never Been?

luvdisc-completely useless
digglett line-wow a bunch of turds wtf.
dunsparce-the gayest pokemon ever.

dunsparce everyone hates you but you better get an evo next gen.

I love Dunsparce, he's probably the one guy I'd LOVE to see get an evolution.

Remoraid - pointless, god i hate this thing.

Octillery - meh, this thing could be badass with an evolution, like a Tentacruel on sterioids.

Honchkrow - Wtf, a fucking pimpcrow. dont like it.
Dunspare does not need an evo. He's pretty good right now as a haxer. And he just looks cool.

And as a major octillery fan i am offended. There are a lot worse pokémon out there (like luvdisc). He also has a good attack and sp att stat + reasonable HP. I agree he may not be a godly pokémon competative wise but he can be pretty good. I wrecked a lot of BPchains just by rock blasting ninjask to death.

on-topic
The one pokémon that should not exist in my eyes is still spinda. Granted it looks funny but it just has absolutely no potentiol in my eyes.

Stantler- That thing is not a Pokemon. It's a deer. I see these in my backyard. What was Nintendo thinking. Let's make a Pokemon that not only resembles a deer, but looks no different than deer in real life.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rhyperior! seriously! why the hell did they choose rhydon out of all things to get an evo?

Sorry in advance if a topic has been made about this.

Ok, which pokemon do you think Gamefreak made a mistake in ever making it? Got a pokemon that has a bad concept, theme, or you just plain hate? Post them here!

As for me:

Glameow Line - Wtf is with more cats, Meowth and Skitty are plenty plus Purugly's looks is nothing to write home about.

Glaceon - We needed Leafeon to complete the stat circle, so why make another one?

Wurmple Family - Wannabe Butterfree/Venomoths

Rhyperior - Do I even need to say it?

Togekiss - I'm guessing Gamefreak was on a "Let's make an evolution to every sucky pokemon so then they can be overused!" spree

Yanmega - Will never take Flygon's place as #1 Dragonfly

Swablu Line - I don't know what kind of concept they drew this from seeing as it's not even used as much as its dragon cousins.

Frosslass - Wtf is this supposed to be based on? A ghostly ice girl in a kimono!?

Dusknoir - As if Dusclop's defenses weren't beefed already, you give him an evolution that looks like a demonic clown?

Probobass - As if we needed a Mr. Potato in this game.

Magnezone - Just an excuse to use Electrolevitate.

Hitmontop - Chan and Lee are hurt by this addition of a pokemon not based on a fighter.

Magby/Elekid/ - Two state evolutions are enough, these two can't even breed.

Happiny - Let's force another three stage line!

Budew - See above.

Mantyke - Is there even a point to this pokemon?

Munchlax - Cute and cuddly but Snorlax can get the job done and sweep teams.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are probably more but I've just forgotten >_>
the one's in bold i agree.

I think they were going to make a Kanga preevo in RBY, but never got around to it. And so sometimes when you catch Missingno, it evolves into Kanga. Rhydon was the first Pokemon, and so Missy can also become that.

God I miss Missingno. BRING IT BACK GF IT WAS THE BEST EVER. Seriously, don't listen to people complaining about their games being broken. If they didn't want corrupt data, they shouldn't have tried a GLITCH.

Rhyperior-They take an (underrated) Pokemon and give it a Killer Evo. Meanwhile other, much more useless stuff still has to be retarted.

Rotom-I hate this thing because I hate this thing. Dont ask why, its just,

Bidoof/Bibarel-Enough. Just Enough.

Kricketune-How many useless bugs do we need to have before we can get another useful one? I suppose it works In-Game with Sing/False Swipe to catch stuff

I love how usually you have a lot of people whining in one thread that certain sucky Pokemon needed evolutions. So they evolved Tangela, Sneasel, Yanma, Aipom and a few others into respectable to great Pokemon and then there's whining that they'd become "overused"?

I think it's funny when people complain about how Lumineon is just a rehash of Seaking, and Delcatty and Purugly and rehashes of Persian, etc. But these same people have no problem with the steady flow of base 600 dragons that seem to come in every gen. So, what? OU is allowed to have hundreds of rehashes but no other tiers are? Flygon is just a worse Garchomp, and Dragonite is generally not as good as Salamence. So going by this logic, Salamence never should have been created because we already had a Dragon/Flying type and Garchomp should have never been created because of Flygon. Why create more rehashes when we could just improve the old ones, amirite guyz lolz. God, incredible.

I disprove of Drapion. It looks like an accordian had sex with a scorpion. Also, Combee? Failure.
Cherubi line is a stupid concept and the creaters should feel bad.
Mime Jr- enhancing a stupid pokemon? Making it worse IMO.
Stunk and skuntank are both failure.

Why do we need all these legendaries? You'd think by this gen nintendo would have been more in tune with what the game needs as far as the metagame and instead the watered down a few neat pokemon with uber powerful noobs like Rhperior and a few idiotic things like Bidoof.

^ To the Above Poster, go dunk your head in water. COMBEE DOES NOT SUCK AND NEITHER DOES THE CHERUBI LINE

Dunsparce - Absolutely fucking terrible. I can't believe he avoided the list for so long.

Salamence - You made people not use Dragonite (As much). Go to hell!

Empoleon - The other white meat.

Burmy - Ugh. It's not worth it...

Tentacruel - I remember how much trouble you gave me on Pokemon Stadium. you... bastard.

Kanguskahn - The little baby in your pouch, what the hell is it? I don't want to hear "It's a baby Kangy" because that's bullshit. I hatched one on LG and it was as big as Mommy. I demand an Evolution to rectify this immediately.

Professor Rowan - Your theory is that Pokemon who don't evolve are thought to be "Perfect:"

Dunsparce, Delibird, Parachisu, Stantler, Kanguskahn, Tauros, Miltank, Luvdisk.

Yea, what the hell does Rowan know....
You REALLY show your stupidity there, especially saying about Tauros.

Anyways:

Heracross- Its a Jelly Bean. Who cares. It is THE ugliest pokemon ever
Blaziken- They ruined Chickens. I always imagined a Chicken Pokemon being Dark/Flying.
Infernape- Wow. This pokemon excites me so [/sarcasm]
Salamence- Ugly Dragonite rip off
Garchomp- Its ugly, yet people are masturbating over it. I dont get it?

Heracross- Its a Jelly Bean. Who cares. It is THE ugliest pokemon ever Magmar, Magmorter, a few other pokemon are abit more uglier than him and beside what can you expect coming from the fact he's based on a Hercules beetles and those thing aren't very attractive themselves
Blaziken- They ruined Chickens. I always imagined a Chicken Pokemon being Dark/Flying. I can't see a Chicken being a Dark/Flying type. You would have to explain how a chicken can be a part dark type.
Infernape- Wow. This pokemon excites me so [/sarcasm] Same here, I never could like the monkey.
Salamence- Ugly Dragonite rip off If it stood up on all two and look more Barney like then we can say he's a Dragonite ripoff
Garchomp- Its ugly, yet people are masturbating over it. I dont get it? I prefer visual unappealing but hey whatever float your boat. I suppose his appearance is suppose to scare smaller creature away from his den

I have nothing agianst weak pokemon... the only things I don't like are extremely unbalanced pogeys like Blissey and Wobbuffet.

It's not so much that they're TOO powerful, but that there aren't any decent equivalents or choices for their specialized roles.

i wish gamefreak would make a legit bird pokemon called missingno, to shut people up about it. besides, water gun and sky attack was a bad moveset for a kangaskhan :p

In response to the first post of this topic, all the Eeveelutions so far are what we would have known as "special" types in Advance, so Glaceon is probably with Leafeon to help complete it. Yes, it would have made much more sense if they stuck in a dragon-type eeveelution to complete it, but either Gamefreak thought there were too many dragons or Eevee's not strong enough to evolve into an uber dragon...eh, they might stick it in next time around. =P

It's hard for me to say which ones should go fling themselves into a lava pit since I usually only ignore the more forgettable species, but...the Burmy line is an exception. Wurmple line can go with them too.

^ To the Above Poster, go dunk your head in water. COMBEE DOES NOT SUCK AND NEITHER DOES THE CHERUBI LINE

You REALLY show your stupidity there, especially saying about Tauros.
Well, excuse me for giving a completely true statement on a Poke that you apparently like. No need to get your panties in a bunch, tool. If I am missing something, could you please point it out? Thanks.

BTW, Combee and the Cherubi line DOES suck.

In response to the first post of this topic, all the Eeveelutions so far are what we would have known as "special" types in Advance, so Glaceon is probably with Leafeon to help complete it. Yes, it would have made much more sense if they stuck in a dragon-type eeveelution to complete it, but either Gamefreak thought there were too many dragons or Eevee's not strong enough to evolve into an uber dragon...eh, they might stick it in next time around. =P

It's hard for me to say which ones should go fling themselves into a lava pit since I usually only ignore the more forgettable species, but...the Burmy line is an exception. Wurmple line can go with them too.
Eevee evolves to suit it's environment, so i'd assume:

Vaporeon: Shorelines
Flareon: Deserts and other hot places, like near volcanoes
Jolteon: High areas that attract lightning, cities
Espeon: Most likely cities
Umbreon: Perpetually dark places
Leafon: Forests
Glaceon: Cold, snowy regions

I fail to see what habitat dragons are best suited for living in.

Eevee evolves to suit it's environment, so i'd assume:

Vaporeon: Shorelines
Flareon: Deserts and other hot places, like near volcanoes
Jolteon: High areas that attract lightning, cities
Espeon: Most likely cities
Umbreon: Perpetually dark places
Leafon: Forests
Glaceon: Cold, snowy regions

I fail to see what habitat dragons are best suited for living in.
Could we please get a rocky cliff dwelling Stoneon, and a graveyard dwelling Spookeon... I need some Normal and Fighting resist options for my Eeveelution team.

Could we please get a rocky cliff dwelling Stoneon, and a graveyard dwelling Spookeon... I need some Normal and Fighting resist options for my Eeveelution team.
Those would be some great addition to the Eevee though I prefer the name Wispeon on the ghost one.

Captian Awesome~ Fairy Tale land? Best place for a dragon.

Rock type Eevee should be Mineon, Ground type could be Bureon. A Flying Eevee should feast on birds and airplanes, and rather than legs, it should have wings, and blah blah blah....

^ Lawl a flying type that eats airplanes, that's funny.

On the topic the only pokemon that shouldn't been created are Luvdisc, Regigigas, the squrriel, and Shaymin. The rest of the pokemon I'm okay with.

Heracross- Its a Jelly Bean. Who cares. It is THE ugliest pokemon ever
Salamence- Ugly Dragonite rip off
Garchomp- Its ugly, yet people are masturbating over it. I dont get it?
Wow, what's up with you and ugly pokemon? Heracross is based off of a beetle, which happen to have fat shells. Salamence is a Dragonite ripoff, but at least it's not fat like Dragonite, and it could hardly be called ugly. People are going crazy over Garchomp because it's a Ground/Dragon that's actually usable. I see you as using Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Plusle on a team.

The game needs its bad pokemon, or else there would only be one tier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)