Yilx first place artist

The top one Yilx! Left one is a little girl again, and while the rightmost one is also cool, I think it may be a bit too derivative of This fellow. That monster up top is gnarly, rugged, and has excellent dentition! :D

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The top one Yilx! Left one is a little girl again, and while the rightmost one is also cool, I think it may be a bit too derivative of This fellow. That monster up top is gnarly, rugged, and has excellent dentition! :D
Oh dear, and I was going to stick with the 'Gali' too. I'm trying to somehow combine the golem dude and sun dude somehow, but I will most likely stick with the sun dude...

I can't believe I completely forgot about Gali as an avid Monster Rancher fan

Also

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The fact that you drew Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica is just another reason that I love your art.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
guys you should play ib

it's a sweet little horror game that you could say is reminiscent of titles like corpse party, ao oni, etc. rapidly gaining on popularity too

also i did fanart of it

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd say Pokemon already has enough Frog pokemon, but that is sick. You display the dual-typing clearly.

Holy poop. Awesome artwork sir.

I've frequented Smogon for freaking YEARS now and I had no idea that the community had an artist like you.

I was wondering if you did wallpaper requests (and if not, whatever your most comfortable dimensions are). I've always found the irony that the only fire-type move latios can learn is Sunny Day less than funny. I was hoping you could create a Fire/Dragon Latios in a similar style/color scheme to this crimson-y registeel that you did. Perhaps executing Draco Meteor or Flare Blitz or charging up a flame burst or some other fiery move. Your colors in the Registeel are freaking fierce, btw, and would look all the more fierce on a raging Latios.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)