MVP:
Darmanitan
OHKO'ing the game like a boss 'Nuff said

Emboar
Was my MVP 'til I around Clay.

Cofagrigus
Meh, It was good I guess :P

Tranquill
YAYFLYINGTYPEWIN. Burgh was insane, took me several hours, and crit hax to win. Skyla wasn't that bad... I was underleveled for Burgh though...

Roggenrola

It just stayed at level 13 when I caught it... I don't like roggenrola and just sorta progressed without it...

Axew
I failed finding it, almost 10 hour's of searching later. So Much Hax -.-

Anyway, i didn't have much trouble with it, Only real trouble was with Burgh & Elesa

I FINISHED MY SCRAMBLE OF WHITE!

Anyway, i'll post MVP-LVP in a minute
I'm calling shenanigans on this, over 24 hours later :P

I still need three more pokemon for my Emerald Scramblocke, a Steel type, a Dragon type, and a Flying type.

@ Teh QWANTZ: What are you talking about? I totally spell your name right.

I still need three more pokemon for my Emerald Scramblocke, a Steel type, a Dragon type, and a Flying type.

Got your flying type, User 18. I'll edit in a sec.

@user 18: Take a flying type of your choice, since I don't know if Pelipper or such is taken yet. Name it Joker. It seems to have an immense ability to mysteriously survive death, and it has a murderous sense of humor, just like the real Joker. Because of this, Joker is immune to death in all rival battles, Archie/Maxie battles, and Gym Leader/E4 battles. However, this comes at a price. In the comics, Joker always mysteriously disappears whenever he falls off a skyscraper, washed away by rapids, gets hit by a car, etc. etc., so he must not battle for 2 in game hours when he "dies" against one of the aforementioned trainers. Additionally, his sadistic sense of humor requires him to attack randomly chosen targets in double/triple battles (including your own pokemon) and he must hold a hold item that somehow increases his damage dealing capability.

Have fun!

lolsorry, i've been busy -.-

Okay User 18 here's your shenanigans
Take Waterlogged the surskit
Whenever you send it out you must open with a water move it must never leave your party in order to evolve you must solo the irritating Kecleon. He knows he is a bug so but he thinks your ground type is a bug too so none of them can leave the party and when someone dies the other must too

Good Luck and Have Fun

alright first off this idea is genius and the people who created it deserve a nobel prize! with that said i would like to do a scramble challenge for pokemon white/black i want something moderate in difficulty thanks......or not hahaha

Also i can not trade!

Reserving for the guy above me whose username I can't be stuffed to spell.

You'll get a Pidove from me. Call it Flatline.

Flatline the Pidove isn't really as cheery as the heart on her would suggest. Frankly, carrying a heart shaped emblem everywhere gets boring, as everyone expects you to be nice and happy and carefree. Flatline doesn't really care anymore. So she decides to always attack things instead of using status moves because being nice isn't her style. She must know one physical and one special attack at all times.

Solo Skyla, because Flatline is the best flying Pokemon, damnit. Also, solo Elesa's gym trainers and of course Elesa herself, because Flatline doesn't like electric types ruining her fun.

Flatline may evolve into a Tranquill after beating Elesa, and into an Unfezant far soloing Skyla.

Flatline also doesn't like fainting, as she's tough and not some caring wimp, so she destroys P2500 worth of your items every time she faints (just toss out items that are worth that much). If she faints and isn't revived during the same battle, then you must throw out P5000 worth of items instead.

sorry i didnt specify before because i forget but i cant trade does that mean i just catch the first pidove i verse? sorry one again! also if you are reserving a spot please post within 24 hours after reserving

reserving for Superpowerdude

Edit: Take Venipede the Nameless. He's mad at his parents who didn't give him a name and adopted him so he must solo every pokémon that is in bug egg group.
After he has soloed Burgh he can evolve to Whirlipede. As Whirlipede he feels that he's the strongest pokemon and must 2HKO or OHKO 25 pokemon which STAB(s) that are super effective againts him. After he has accomplished that he must solo next available gym including all trainers inside of it. (if no gyms available solo victory road.) After that he can finally evolve to Scolipede he must at least 2 E4 pokemons without items and solo ghetsis' hydreigon.

(yes you must name him nameless)

Okay User 18 here's your shenanigans
Take Waterlogged the surskit
Whenever you send it out you must open with a water move it must never leave your party in order to evolve you must solo the irritating Kecleon. He knows he is a bug so but he thinks your ground type is a bug too so none of them can leave the party and when someone dies the other must too

Good Luck and Have Fun
This is neither a Dragon nor Steel type, which are the only types I have left. Sorry, Flying got taken already.

If you'd like to do a Dragon or Steel challenge, feel free.

E: ah, OK.

Two more, people! I'd like to get started.

user 18, hire yourself an Aron called Steely. According to a Pokédex entry, it has the potential to eat an entire mountain! It may evolve into Lairon after the Magma fiasco under Mt. Chimney, and Aggron after clearing Victory Road. The only moves it can use are physical attacks, and every time you are on or under a mountain (be it Chimney, Pyre, or Victory Road) it's also under the impression of Block unless it's facing a Water, Fighting, or Ground type, which it cannot fight at all. GLHF!

As for superpowerdude, Smug the Snivy will be your starter. It must know a stat-altering move at all times, be it against foes (such as Leer) or on Smug (such as Growth and Coil). It must solo Chili with Growths set up to evolve into Servine. It may evolve into a Serperior after you defeat Skyla and earn the Jet Badge. As a Serperior it must solo at least two E4 Pokes, at least one of N's (in his castle), and Ghetsis' Seismitoad. GLHF!

Alright, time to post my progress.

Rules

After deleting the old save file and watching the way too long intro, I started my scramble with Cpt Slow the turtwig. As lcuky as I always am, I got a wonderfull speed lowering Sassy nature. Being outsped by everything right from the start, I decided to train it to lvl 11 before I caught Moody the bidoof.

Moody is, as expected of a bidoof, very weak. No, calling it very weak might be a bit of an understatement, the thing seriously is so weak that it had to be healed at the PC after every battle. Needless to say, with Cpt slow switching out at every starly & Moody having to be healed after every battle, the first part of the game was pretty annoying.

Then came the mine in Oreburgh city with a wonderfull gift to Cpt slow: Geodude.
His absorb hit like a Kyogre in the rain and at lvl 16 I decided to have a go at the local gym. Which I decided to solo as part of it's challenge.

Not a smart move. I forgot Roarke has a Cranidos. Seriously who came up with a fast rock type? So after some rage and a razor leaf, I got the badge and used my return TM on Cpt slow. Going back through the cave I caught a Geodude to use as a HM-slave and after smashing a couple of rocks I found myself in a flower paradise. Don't really care about the flowers to be honest, but I did remember it being possible to catch Shellos in the grass next to the windmills. After a couple of encounters I was finally able to catch my 3rd party member: Wallow the Shellos. I really like this guy, his water pulse confuses very often and really is a big help for doing damage.

I trained my team a bit and after beating some bullies who tried stealing honey from an old man I found myself fighting against a Purugly with only Cpt slow left. Again he was outrun so after the battle I used my Bullet-seed TM on him. Bullet-seed just plainly sucks and will probably not be used even a singel time.

Those are about all the highlights up until now.

Cpt Slow lvl20
Sassy-overgrow
Moves:
-Bullet Seed
-Razor Leaf
-Absorb
-Return

Cpt Slow is pretty powerful. The only problem with it is that it doesn't see a lot of battle because it switches out everytime I see something that will probably outspeed it.

Moody lvl22
Quirky-Simple
Moves:
-Headbutt
-Defense Curl
-Hyper Fang
-Rollout

With it's defense curl it does a decent job at staying alive. I'm trying to have him gain a couple more levels as I want to solo Gardenia. First try her Roserade was too much with the stupid magical leaves.

Wallow lvl20
Calm-Storm Drain
Moves:
-Mud Sport
-Hidden power (ice)
-Water Pulse
-Mud Bomb

Probably my mvp at this time he has a very good coverage. Forgot to catch him at a low enough level for mud shot, however it doesn't really matter that much as he is just so full of win.

There you go. I will post the next part before I challenge the 3rd gym. My prediction is that Cpt Slow will cost me a lot more of my Tm's in the future.

user 18, hire yourself an Aron called Steely. According to a Pokédex entry, it has the potential to eat an entire mountain! It may evolve into Lairon after the Magma fiasco under Mt. Chimney, and Aggron after clearing Victory Road. The only moves it can use are physical attacks, and every time you are on or under a mountain (be it Chimney, Pyre, or Victory Road) it's also under the impression of Block unless it's facing a Water, Fighting, or Ground type, which it cannot fight at all. GLHF!

As for superpowerdude, Smug the Snivy will be your starter. It must know a stat-altering move at all times, be it against foes (such as Leer) or on Smug (such as Growth and Coil). It must solo Chili with Growths set up to evolve into Servine. It may evolve into a Serperior after you defeat Skyla and earn the Jet Badge. As a Serperior it must solo at least two E4 Pokes, at least one of N's (in his castle), and Ghetsis' Seismitoad. GLHF!
Skyla's already being soloed by Flatline.

And User 18, I'll give you the dragon type.

Take Ravone, the *insert dragon type here*. Ravone's only restriction is that it must keep tabs on your expenditure. Every time you use an attack on Ravone, take a note of the BP of that move, with no modifiers (it's the value you can see in the statistics page) and add it to the previous numbers. Keep throwing out items to keep this number below 1000, as every item thrown out reduces the number by the same amount as the item cost to buy.

CHALLENGE: The Ash Challenge

Well, It's not all about Ash, but he's in part of it...

Ok lets see, so the plain old tier rules are getting a little boring for me. I decided to make a challenge. It requires your team to have:

1. A starter (any gen. any type)
2. A Pokemon that Ash had. It has to be different from your starter.
3. Must have Pikachu, Pichu, or Raichu

Have Fun doing my challenge. Comment on how yours went. Have Fun!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! This thread really isn't for the VGC forum, this is where we discuss the official VGC game and events the are held every year.

This strikes me as more of an ingame challenge while playing through, so, I'm going to move this to Orange Islands, where we discuss other Pokemon related topics, such as teambuilding challenges like this.

Thanks guys just waiting on 3 more although having venipede and snivy and pudove is good i would prefer to not have another fire or ice weakness i would prefer generally to not have anymore then 2 weaknessed to the same type

Superpowerdude, here is your Mienfoo!!

Take Spartan the Mienfoo.

Give him the following weapons and Armor mods:
1. Spartan Laser (Special Attack)
2. Energy Sword (Hi Jump Kick)
3. Bubble Shield (Protect or Detect)
4. Jetpack (U-Turn)

He has a regenerating shielding system, so he must have Regenerator as an ability.

Solo ALL Elite and Ace trainers. Solo Marshal.

Except during solos, use U-Turn when it gets to the Red health

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)