Be Unpopular or Die! PE Umbreon Dan wins!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Guten Morgen

First off, all of you can thank me for Aura Guardian's decision (or hate me if you're dead), thanks AG, it really does mean a lot that you'd do that.

Unfortunately your sacrifice may be in vain. You see, the best option for everyone left in the game is for all of us to suicide in order to make sure that all of us get the prize. Because of this I am voting for Board Games, and I suggest that all of you do the same in order to ensure that everyone here wins.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
It has been a pleasure working with you in Be Unpopular or Die. So that this doesn't take you by surprise, my post claiming a Cash vote is a lie. I actually voted Prize #4, and am hoping to take two or three down with me... good luck!
Also forgot about tie breaker, just select the first option for all of them, creating a perfect mother fucking tie.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
king of kongs is deciding to bully this game i see

if he wants to win, i suggest he changes his vote, because i am going to vote board games too now because his idea is retarded

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Shade, Kok, you win, I give up on board games.

Unfortunately, UncleSam, I can't really do the game option. Thus, I will also be voting for the LoL card, so sincere apologies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Orcinus duo are you fucking serious

Why give kingofkongs a chance to win instead of me when he has been playing like a dishonest bitch the entire game.

Yes you are going to lose. You choose who loses. What prize you pick really has nothing to do with it since you won't get it either way.

So ya if anyone votes the LoL card they lose as well and if anyone is gay enough to do that then I'm not gonna change my vote and let them win.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.

Why give kingofkongs a chance to win instead of me when he has been playing like a dishonest bitch the entire game.

Yes you are going to lose. You choose who loses. What prize you pick really has nothing to do with it since you won't get it either way.

So ya if anyone votes the LoL card they lose as well and if anyone is gay enough to do that then I'm not gonna change my vote and let them win.
LoL

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere

Quick question,when have I lied in this game about my vote. I am voting for the board games, I can assure you. If shade wants to join in with me,that's his call, but he should know that I am not changing my vote.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The results are in! After running the tests, Dr. Phil has diagnosed Orcinus Duo, shade, and UncleSam as Lively Centers of Attention. Which makes only kingofkongs unpopular being a step down at Loyal Friend. Of course the results of the test were never important, the real goal was to score as low as possible by answering as few questions the same way as others. The validity of this test was thrown off when Umbreon Dan didn't even take it. However;

2 Board Game - kingofkongs, shade
1 Video Game - Umbreon Dan
2 LoL Card - Orcinus Duo, UncleSam

Turns out Umbreon Dan picked the most unpopular prize anyway.

With that, Umbreon Dan wins Be Unpopular or Die! Prize Edition. He is now the proud owner of;

A Whoopie Cushion and assorted dollar store gags.
A Back Massage with scented candles and massage lotion.
A selection of Tea and Biscotti.
A selection of Crackers and Cheese Spread.
Three vintage Batman figures.
One $20 Video Game.

You can catch me on IRC sometime and we'll talk about the details. Later in the week I will take a picture of the final gift basket to post here before sending it off.

Hope everyone had fun, cause this isn't happening again anytime soon.

picking the safe option each round sure makes for a swell gift basket
To be fair, I would've picked the tea and biscotti. But I really fucking love tea and have nowhere to display a trophy.

I definitely would've suicided on the RP card though, unless I'd gotten the $15 earlier, in which case I'd just put that towards RP.

Everyone should post their dream gift baskets imo :) Here's what I would've wanted (not necessarily picked):

R1: Crunch Bar (it was very difficult for me to pick between this and the Sushi Stickers... I love stationery)
R2: Fancy Candies
R3: Tea and Biscotti
R4: Mystery Prize (I don't like cheese)
R5: A Game of Thrones (the $15 would've been cool too, or Any One Previous Prize for 2x Fancy Candies)
R6: League of Legends Card
R?: Beanie Babies (WHY WASN'T THIS A PRIZE)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)