ƒ(Dis) = art²

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? 'Cause I could really use a wish right now." - George Washington Carver upon completion of the atomic bomb.

My fellow Smogmericans, I come bearing gifts. No, they aren't refundable, plus you know I never keep receipts.

I've been "drawing" since as long as I can remember. I always used to doodle on my homework, drawing fireballs around my three ring hole punches and stick men sword fighting around the heading.

I didn't really post much of anything until late 2007 when drawfag threads were emerging on 4chan's /v/. I made a slew of enemies, but managed to gain a few friends as well. These were the early years, where my only tools available to me were my mouse and MS Paint. Occasionally, I would participate in iScribble collabs, but for the most part, it was me and paint.

In Christmas of 2009, I would receive my first drawing tablet, my trusty Bamboo Fun, which I still have to this day. I would continue to use MS Paint until I eventually got ahold of Paintshop Pro (so basically nothing fucking changed).

Nowadays, I use PaintTool SAI for basically everything. I recently also grabbed Colors 3D for my 3DS, which is pretty swag, but doesn't really do high res images too well.

The main reason I made this thread was so I had some sort of gallery to post my (worksafe) arts, at the request of a friend. I've had a dA in the past (which I have long since purged for various reasons) and I currently have a pixiv, which I haven't updated in forever and a half. I'll try to keep this thread periodically updated with things, although I tend to be extremely sporadic with my drawing habits (also I am lazy and tend to not finish things)

NO TIME FOR LOVE, ART THREAD GO
REALLY OLD SHIT (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
swordarms.png - based off a space pirate comic
ShigeruMiyaMewtwo.png - wordplay
mowtom.png - everyone remembers the big reveal
EASYMODO.png - two (BAN ME PLEASE)s
CARCHOMP.png - the only good picture i have ever drawn
ambidextrous.png - wait no i lied sorry
nine.png - some vorefag requested this and i did it
grensux.png - kawaii as fuck uguu
furt.png - i am literally the only person who thinks this is funny
borderlands.png - this one too
mad.png - god i am hilarious

NOT AS OLD SHIT (FUCK ORGANIZATION)
orgnaglcharter.png - pls donut style my dads a laywer
olimad.png - it's an in-joke you won't get it
jamp.png - i actually posted these next few in that one battle royale thread
fatty.png - one more
chop.png - fuck why are they all fighting types
iscribble1.png - i did at least half of this so it counts
iscribble2.png - i don't actually know
gaters.png - i fucked up and saved over my layers so i never got around to finishing this sadly
avoidstealthrock.png - requested by some (BAN ME PLEASE) who won't shut up about me posting it here
greenbanana.png - as requested by dangerous36m
hollahollagetdolla.png - i got in trouble for this
mencedoom.png - as requested by rawbi

NEW SHIT (MORE RECENT STUFF AT THE BOTTOM)
coolterpie.png - as requested by dangerous36m
imnotsayingitwasaurum.png - kid icarus is a good game
morgue.jpg - character i made for a project, she is an axe wielding jiang-shi (drawn in colors 3d)
psgkickarus.jpg - good game + good show (drawn in colors 3d)
turboswag.png - for the smog
patcholé.png / patcholé-2.png - requested by a friend
pinkness.png - it's not lewd at all i swear
yangus.png - ult sucks
giveherthedick.png - something witty about gen 5 metagame here i dunno
insidejoke.png - the joke is bleck is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
nsfwiguess?.png - i am so good at japanese
shoppingspree.png - every fucking time
increasinglycommonreaction.png - i have become increasingly fond of this character recently
valentine'sday.png - happy leftover halloween candy day (lewd)

I love your characters' faces they have so much expression! Your posing and positioning is just great :)
Facial expressions are always that one thing I try really hard to get right. I find that it can really make or break a piece.

I fucking love beard-fist No fun man.
LOL! I'm going to share it with all of my friends on le Reddit! XD
fkn guys pls go

cool art man, the humor is a nice touch.
Thanks, glad you like it.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, this is really really good Fisdunction. Had no idea you can draw. Keep up the awesome work =)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The fact that you drew KI:Uprising are automatic respect points in my book. Nice art!!

Who has two thumbs and loves neglecting threads? This asshole, yeah!

Anyway, here's a thing I did for the latest issue of The Smog.
turboswag.png

I plan on posting more stuff once I actually get around to finishing it. FUCK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)