Invigorating the LC Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With the advent of the LC Council, it's no secret that the LC ladder has slightly dipped in activity. Fortunately, last month, we had a good increase in battles, but none of us should be satisfied with that! Let's aim to increase activity on the ladder even more for next month!

One of the best ways to do this is undoubtedly by incentivizing the laddering process. In other words, goodies! Starting today, anyone who posts their alt here and breaks the 1450 mark on the LC ladder will receive half-ops on #littlecup (for you daft ones, that's the little % next to your name!). Mayhaps you already have those, or maybe you don't, but we will also provide anyone who breaks 1450 points access to the LC Council chat on irc, which is currently a closed channel. We believe that even if they can't ALL be council members, the input from the community that has played the metagame extensively and proved that they know what they're doing should have the opportunity to participate in the Council's discussions. Who knows, in the case of an absence, you may even be called on for a last minute vote!

A big part of keeping our beloved tier alive is laddering, as it vitally influences the usage stats we see along with being the most objective representation of who's using what and with what. Whether or not you've found the motivation to do so before, we encourage you to hop onto the LC ladder and show us what you've got!

hmmmm i havent played little cup in a while but i think i might get back into it since that bastard Gligar is gone. All joking aside it is quite hard to ladder for me due to me playing on my phone and having to forfiet alot due to shit connection i will enter anyway

alt suprpowrdude

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to Marcelo, who now has half-ops and access to the LC council channel! Be jealous!

Congratulations to our winner MarceloDK. I'm sure the challenge now has to be reset as the ladders got reset.

All of our alts are now empty, so post whichever alt you want to use for the new challenge. See you in the 1450s!

alt: blarajan

Alt on ps: AuraRayquaza

On ps ive got a rating of 1828 (3rd on the ladder). Im not sure if that gets me any privileges and im not sure what that is in PO terms but i think it is worth something as 4th is hard to get to.

Zooming in helps to see

(And me and iss got into a ladder race which he eventually won, gg)

Alt: Gengan

Herp 29

There was a point where I hit 24, but I was lazy and didn't screen shot. Regretting it, but meh. 29's good too.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Breaking 1500 on PS isn't really an accomplishment. I'd set the bar at 1900. Here's the current ladder:

Three people over 1900 is roughly equivalent to PO's LC ladder at 1450.

I support 1900. However, there's a lot of decay so just reaching 1900 should give you the privileges. I was at 1770ish and after one day of not laddering, i was 100 points lower.

I support 1900. However, there's a lot of decay so just reaching 1900 should give you the privileges. I was at 1770ish and after one day of not laddering, i was 100 points lower.
I was at 24, and I was off PS for three days. Fell completely off the ladder. >:I Words couldn't express how angry I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)