Annoying Ex Girlfriend [v1.0]

Annoying Ex Girlfriend Team

Hi guys, this is my first RMT so I hope you can help and support this team, cause I really like it.
The style of the team is like a Stall-Bulky team that base its strategy on the status ailments, specially paralyze. Well... but why that name? It's cause the core, the central idea of this team is to get your opponent annoyed as f*ck, like the typically ex girlfriend disturbing you when you don't wanna know a thing and don't give a sh*t about her, hahaha. So lets go, here's the team.

Team at a glance:

In-depth look:

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight

Cresselia is my regular lead. She is a useful wall that supports the team. She can handle all the typical leads, ussualy with T-Wave, then Reflect, then switch-out. She can deal with all common sweepers because of Moonlight, great bulk, support moves and acces to recover HP, anything else?

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Recover

Who's the (BAN ME PLEASE) with that annoyer movepool and that great bulk? That's this buddy. HP Fire to deal with Steel Types, Toxic and Seeds for almost everything, Recover and enough bulk to handle sweepers. The things goes ugly with this buddy, it's really hard to KO it, and really, really annoyer.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Softboiled

The fatty comes to stay. Thanks to paralyze status, Leftovers helps so much for restore some health. The team works when they are not under a status ailment, so Aromatheraphy is THE move. This set can support the team and cause some troubles too, it works perfectly as a Special Wall.

Rotom-S @ Leftovers
EVs: 192 HP / 128 Def / 80 SAtk / 108 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Confuse Ray
- Discharge
- Substitute
- Air Slash

My fav one. Underrated, NU tier, so I know exactly what are you thinking... "WHY?". The answer is simple, ANNOYER. Just look at the movepool. Hoping that the foes is already paralyzed you have to confuse him, (and if not use Discharge, it works awesome), then a Sub for safety, and start bombarding with Air Slash. So... Confused + Paralyzed + Flinch = "I'm getting outta here". Your foe has a very small chance to hurt Rotom-S, and if he does, you have a Sub there, so just relax and watch the show. Poison works awesome too, confuse him, then flinch him and the poison will do the rest of the work.

Testing Possibly Replacements...

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Body Slam
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere

She works like a real girlfriend. Body Slam is for those are immune to Thunder Wave (when I put Togekiss in the team I change Jirachi's movepool, using Thunder Wave instead Body Slam). Air Slash is the main move, and due to Togekiss' decent SAtk it CAN sweep, really. Roost for the bulk, it works really great because Togekiss works like a Special Wall to. Aura Sphere is for type coverage, I'm thinking use Nasty Plot there...

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Protect

The Bulky Trademark flor Gliscor. I sometimes use him as the lead, this buddy works great there. Toxic FTW. Taunt, the main move. Use Toxic, then Taunt, then (deppending of the foe) dealing with it using Quake, or switch out to end the work. This buddy is like the dirty-work dude, manipulating your opponent's team to switch in/out when you want, and then run out, adequate movepool and great bulk, that's all you need.

Alternative set...

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SDef
- Swords Dance
- Ice Fang
- Taunt
- Earthquake

The sweeper that I've been looking for. with his decent bulk he can keep the essence of the team, but once he set's up SD the story changes. A movepool that has a great coverage, it cause troubles if you don't anticipate him. Thank Motoaqua for this set :)

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

The star, the biggest (BAN ME PLEASE). ParaFlinch set to really annoy as f*ck. Body Slam for paralyze the Ground-Types and PKMNs such as Jolteon, Electivire, etc, thanks Serene Grace for 60% paralyze chance. Once the foe is under the status ailment, then starts the fun. Iron Head, then Iron Head, then Iron Head, and then...? Yeah, Iron Head! You won't hit Jirachi if your paralyzed after IH, that's simple, you won't. To deal with Steel-Types you have Fire Punch, so you almost have covered all the common Jirachi's nemesis.

Well, that's the team. I know that some entry hazards will work perfectly, and I know that I'm lacking of sweepers too. So, advices are welcome. Greetz.

Past Team Members...

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

The nurse, the mommy. It's funny see you opponent trying to handle with status ailment, but it's not funny when your team is handling it. Aromatherapy, that's the solution, main move of this set. Toxic to keep the strategy of status abuse. Well, everybody knows how this set works.

Importable...
Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect
- Ice Beam
- Moonlight

Jirachi @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Protect

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Softboiled

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Recover

Rotom-S @ Leftovers
EVs: 192 HP / 128 Def / 80 SAtk / 108 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Confuse Ray
- Discharge
- Substitute
- Air Slash

PS: Sorry for my poor English, I'm latin haha.

First off, I would recommend changing Chansey to Blissey. I find Blissey just to work better as an annoyer/staller. Also, do not use Rotom-F no matter what. Have you noticed the ability. Levitate on a flying type equals=waste! If you are using it as an annoyer, I would recommend Togekiss. I realize that you already have a paraflincher but this thing is just boss. That mon also has many other sets over ParaFlinch if you dont want another ParaFlincher. Hope this helps!

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Hahahaha I know how it feels when your ex-girlfriend bothers you when you don´t want to know a crap about her. Lol. Anyways my first suggestion would be to use 200 HP EVs on Rotom-S, that way Rotom-S will have the oportunity to switch into SR 5 times instead of 4. Since you are using Aromatherapy on Chansey, why not using Rest on Cresselia? Since Moonlight gets cut by Sandstorm, Rest will always allow Cresselia to recover full health regardless of the weather and when Chansey gets a chance to switch-in, she can easily use Aromatherapy to heal Cresselia´s sleep.

Considering how this team can awesomely weaken the foe, wouldn´t you like a Taunt + SD Gliscor over your current set? With all of your paralysis support, Toxic draining and natural stall ability, this Gliscor can finish off the foe once his team is weakened or paralyzed. The last moveslot depends on your choice, Facade can be used to hit Rotom-W or Ice Fang to ravage Dragons. Even with 40 Def EVs, this Gliscor can still survive 2 Stone Edges from CB Terrakion thanks to Poison Heal and you pretty much got Cresselia and Celebi who can tank the correct move, while 216 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Adamant Lucario and max speed Heatran. Hahaha nice team and I hope you finish off your ex :D. Below is the Gliscor set.
Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spd
- Taunt
- Ice Fang / Facade
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

First off, I would recommend changing Chansey to Blissey. I find Blissey just to work better as an annoyer/staller. Also, do not use Rotom-F no matter what. Have you noticed the ability. Levitate on a flying type equals=waste! If you are using it as an annoyer, I would recommend Togekiss. I realize that you already have a paraflincher but this thing is just boss. That mon also has many other sets over ParaFlinch if you dont want another ParaFlincher. Hope this helps!
Blissey works great, better than expected. Leftovers helps so much because of paralyze status. And I was testing Togekiss too, I think I can change the Paraflinch set, I'm on it, but it works really great. Thanks buddy.

Hahahaha I know how it feels when your ex-girlfriend bothers you when you don´t want to know a crap about her. Lol. Anyways my first suggestion would be to use 200 HP EVs on Rotom-S, that way Rotom-S will have the oportunity to switch into SR 5 times instead of 4. Since you are using Aromatherapy on Chansey, why not using Rest on Cresselia? Since Moonlight gets cut by Sandstorm, Rest will always allow Cresselia to recover full health regardless of the weather and when Chansey gets a chance to switch-in, she can easily use Aromatherapy to heal Cresselia´s sleep.

Considering how this team can awesomely weaken the foe, wouldn´t you like a Taunt + SD Gliscor over your current set? With all of your paralysis support, Toxic draining and natural stall ability, this Gliscor can finish off the foe once his team is weakened or paralyzed. The last moveslot depends on your choice, Facade can be used to hit Rotom-W or Ice Fang to ravage Dragons. Even with 40 Def EVs, this Gliscor can still survive 2 Stone Edges from CB Terrakion thanks to Poison Heal and you pretty much got Cresselia and Celebi who can tank the correct move, while 216 Speed EVs are used to outspeed Adamant Lucario and max speed Heatran. Hahaha nice team and I hope you finish off your ex :D. Below is the Gliscor set.
Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spd
- Taunt
- Ice Fang / Facade
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
Rest works nice, but now I have some misses against Sun Teams, Moonlight is the core of Cresselia under the sun. I will keep testing with Rest anyway.
I'm having good results with Togekiss, but I will test 200 HP Rotom-S, who knows. Thank you :)
Man, That SD Gliscor is the shit, he is the sweeper that I've looking for. Facade works better than Ice Fang, I don't have problems with Dragon-types. That Gliscor will stay in the team, period.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
May I ask what exactly would you do if the opponent manages to sets up?

Your team seems like it could be totally wrecked by one dragon dance/swords dance from Gliscor, Gyarados, Salamence, Haxorus, Scizor (SD), Terrakion etc. etc.

I'm not really gonna give this a full rate, but think about what I mentioned. If one Pokemon manages to set up, then it's gg. Cresselia's Reflect can't really save your team from a Pokemon set-up either.

A lot of the DDers have Lum Berry so that can fuck your team up too.

To solve this problem, you can switch Jirachi's moveset to Choice Scarf. I don't really wanna replace any of your team members since they're all your girlfriends and you'd like to keep them. (don't take this offensively, it's a joke.)

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Iron Head | Ice Punch | Thunder Punch | Trick

You can use U-turn instead of Trick if you'd like.

May I ask what exactly would you do if the opponent manages to sets up?

Your team seems like it could be totally wrecked by one dragon dance/swords dance from Gliscor, Gyarados, Salamence, Haxorus, Scizor (SD), Terrakion etc. etc.

I'm not really gonna give this a full rate, but think about what I mentioned. If one Pokemon manages to set up, then it's gg. Cresselia's Reflect can't really save your team from a Pokemon set-up either.

A lot of the DDers have Lum Berry so that can fuck your team up too.

To solve this problem, you can switch Jirachi's moveset to Choice Scarf. I don't really wanna replace any of your team members since they're all your girlfriends and you'd like to keep them. (don't take this offensively, it's a joke.)

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Iron Head | Ice Punch | Thunder Punch | Trick

You can use U-turn instead of Trick if you'd like.
I cannot change Jirachi's set because he is the star of the team, with that movepool, with that set. I've deal with some DD Sala, Haxorus, Gyarados, etc, it's hard but I can take it, paralyze status helps a lot. Maybe I can use a Prankster, or put in there another sweeper, like CS Latios or Landorus.

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
If you play with both Togekiss and Rotom-S it will make you massively weak to Terrakion. If Terrakion is on sand (like on most teams), Cresselia won´t be able to tank all of its assaults due to Moonlight´s recovery neutered, while a Sub SD will even become more of a threat as you only got 2 pokemons to take a hit. (+2 Rock Gem powered Stone Edge will OHKO Cress or Celebi after SR, and Cress fails to break the Sub due to Sandstorm raising his Sp.Def). I believe that you should keep Gliscor for this reasons as he still has a high Def able to even tank a +2 Stone Edge. Between Togekiss or Rotom-S is up to your personal preference but I exhort you to keep Gliscor on this team.

If you play with both Togekiss and Rotom-S it will make you massively weak to Terrakion. If Terrakion is on sand (like on most teams), Cresselia won´t be able to tank all of its assaults due to Moonlight´s recovery neutered, while a Sub SD will even become more of a threat as you only got 2 pokemons to take a hit. (+2 Rock Gem powered Stone Edge will OHKO Cress or Celebi after SR, and Cress fails to break the Sub due to Sandstorm raising his Sp.Def). I believe that you should keep Gliscor for this reasons as he still has a high Def able to even tank a +2 Stone Edge. Between Togekiss or Rotom-S is up to your personal preference but I exhort you to keep Gliscor on this team.
You're right, recently I have to face a Terrakion+2 and it was impossible. Cresselia with Rest is working fine, I'm thinking to hold her a berry that stops Sleep Status from Rest, but even with it she couldn't do a thing against Terrakion.

I'm thinking to keep Togekiss, because with Rotom-S I'm so susceptible to Ghost-Types moves. Fire-Types moves are giving me some troubles too. So, I was looking for a replacement for Celebi, cause he's weak to Ghost and Fire. I was thinkin for Heatran, but I can't find a set that fix to the team. Thanks for the advice man :)

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you use Heatran you'll be more weak to set-uppers. And also no, I don't think that neither Scarf Landorus nor Scarf Terrakion can be good on your team as revenge killers, mainly because Landorus is too weak outside of the sand to OHKO Dragonite with Stone Edge, and Terrakion can't really do anything besides Close Combat. Sure Close Combat is pretty strong and can rip through teams, but it can't really do anything against Gliscor, Dragonite (except with Stone Edge, but even that can't OHKO with Multiscale) etc.

The only thing that I can think of who can successfully revenge-kill all the mentioned Pokemon is Jirachi. ThunderPunch can take on Gyarados, Ice Punch for Landorus/Gliscor, Iron Head for Terrakion/Ttar and etc.

Also one more weakness I noticed is Sableye, yes, Sableye. Your whole team is useless against a priority taunt. Jirachi can be burned and taunted so he can't use Sub, and then he's taken down by Foul Play or Night Shade.

Good luck on this team though, it sounds fun to use and annoy people. I'm personally very annoyed by Ferrothorn. :P

If terrakions a big problem then here's your solution

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technitian
Jolly | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Bullet Punch | U-turn | Pursuit | Superpower

Scizor solves any terrakion problem through OHKOing it with tis priority, scizor is also a great weapon for anything weak to u-turn, Making it fast allows it to outrun some of its checks & counters notably magnezone

I've made some changes. I was starting to test this: Gliscor with the original defensive set, and I change Celebi for a CB Landorus. Yeah, it sounds weird, I know, but I think I've found the real sweeper for this team. Here's the set:

Landorus (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

I remember using some annoying hax-based team, with Jirachi-Machamp as core, so I always love this kind of teams.
I've noticed you lack entry hazards: they are always a huge boon to every team, especially for a balanced one like yours. I know you don't like changing it, but Rachi can use them, with a moveset like:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch

Also, you pasted a wrong EV spread for Gliscor: it should have 216 spe and not SpDef.
HP fire on celebi does nothing: it doesn't OHKO scizor and does pitiful dmg to ferrothorn. And they have x4 weakness.

If you want to replace Celebi, i found Shaymin a nice bulky grass, that is not weak to pursuit trappers and takes even landorus u-turns easily. It can play the same role as Celebi, with leech seed and rest+natural cure
I usually play a more offensive variant, but something like this can work, thanks to the para support of the team:
Shaymin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Substitute
- Rest/Seed Flare
- Leech Seed

And i'd suggest to play Blissey 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef Bold

I remember using some annoying hax-based team, with Jirachi-Machamp as core, so I always love this kind of teams.
I've noticed you lack entry hazards: they are always a huge boon to every team, especially for a balanced one like yours. I know you don't like changing it, but Rachi can use them, with a moveset like:
Jirachi @ Leftovers
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch

Also, you pasted a wrong EV spread for Gliscor: it should have 216 spe and not SpDef.
HP fire on celebi does nothing: it doesn't OHKO scizor and does pitiful dmg to ferrothorn. And they have x4 weakness.

If you want to replace Celebi, i found Shaymin a nice bulky grass, that is not weak to pursuit trappers and takes even landorus u-turns easily. It can play the same role as Celebi, with leech seed and rest+natural cure
I usually play a more offensive variant, but something like this can work, thanks to the para support of the team:
Shaymin @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Substitute
- Rest/Seed Flare
- Leech Seed

And i'd suggest to play Blissey 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef Bold
The set that I have for Jirachi is the def one, I will not change it, thanks for the advice anyway. I want to see your Machamp's set, maybe he could join the team hahah. I fix Gliscor, you were right, I mistake :P Oh, and I will try that EVs on Blissey.

It was machamp standard set. Extremely effective with parafusion and annoying as hell. Also, it causes many switches for confusion or brute force, so consider giving SR to someone, maybe to Celebi or Blissey over Toxic.

Machamp (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch

I have made an "ex gf" team myself and I assure u its a game style that can spell either total disaster or total destruction. Just like u said a Prankster can help, Sableye can will-o-wisp with impunity and thho not as good for stalls as toxic it does nerf physical blows. He also gets confuse ray which matches ur theme well. I had my share of fun with a combination of Jirachi/Sableye/Whimsicott/Togekiss/Rotom-S hahaha, but my team was COMPLETELY dependant on paralizing, I had no other status moves. Well bottomline is by now u have a decent team but Sableye can pull of some nasty tricks with his support move pool, specifically confuse ray, W-O-W and perhaps knock off

It was machamp standard set. Extremely effective with parafusion and annoying as hell. Also, it causes many switches for confusion or brute force, so consider giving SR to someone, maybe to Celebi or Blissey over Toxic.

Machamp (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
I have made an "ex gf" team myself and I assure u its a game style that can spell either total disaster or total destruction. Just like u said a Prankster can help, Sableye can will-o-wisp with impunity and thho not as good for stalls as toxic it does nerf physical blows. He also gets confuse ray which matches ur theme well. I had my share of fun with a combination of Jirachi/Sableye/Whimsicott/Togekiss/Rotom-S hahaha, but my team was COMPLETELY dependant on paralizing, I had no other status moves. Well bottomline is by now u have a decent team but Sableye can pull of some nasty tricks with his support move pool, specifically confuse ray, W-O-W and perhaps knock off
Machamp is not giving me good results, I have to change almost all my team because of it, and I really don't like it. I have tested Whimsicott, that's a real bitch, it works really great, maybe I'll keep it in the team. Also I'm tested Scarf Latios as a revenge killer, and oh my god I'm getting awesome results.

I'm testing with Slowbro as a physical wall, he can use Thunder Wave so the essence pf the team keeps in him. Zen Headbutt for the flinch effect.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Zen Headbutt
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave

But I think that there's another physical wall out there that can set Thunder Wave with a movepool that can fix to the team, any suggestions?

Not bad of a team actually. You've got the Defensive Combo of Blissey and Gliscor and Other good pokemon such as Cressilia and Jirachi. I wouldn't recrommend using Celebi was a type of wall though. Sure it has 100/100/100 for it's Hp and defenses, but don't forget Celebi has around 7 weaknesses.

Not bad of a team actually. You've got the Defensive Combo of Blissey and Gliscor and Other good pokemon such as Cressilia and Jirachi. I wouldn't recrommend using Celebi was a type of wall though. Sure it has 100/100/100 for it's Hp and defenses, but don't forget Celebi has around 7 weaknesses.
Yeah, I'm looking for a physicall wall right now, with a movepool that can be useful for the team, but I haven't founded yet... I'm testing Slowbro, but I know that there is a better option out there.

I cannot change Jirachi's set because he is the star of the team, with that movepool, with that set. I've deal with some DD Sala, Haxorus, Gyarados, etc, it's hard but I can take it, paralyze status helps a lot. Maybe I can use a Prankster, or put in there another sweeper, like CS Latios or Landorus.
You're right not to changing Jirachi's set and Trick will be useful against Chansey with Eviolite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)