Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Challenging smashlloyd20
1v1 LC Singles
1 day DQ
1 recover, 2 chills per 'mon
ASB arena
training items if you have them

EDIT: Also challenging SubwayJ
Same terms, except FE

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Number of Pokemon per side: 2
Match Type: Singles (Beginner)
Disqualification (DQ) Time: 3 days
Restricted Moves: Standard
Arena: Battle Plateau

A standard arena constructed by the pokemon league to be a netural ground for beginner trainers, the Battle Plateau is a neutral, flat, semi-enclosed arena with symmetrical terrain. There are no real features, as it was designed to be as minimalist as possible to aid new trainers in learning the ropes. Due to having a open ceiling, weather abilities work fine. However, in the interest of keeping the arena as cheap as possible to maintain, moves such as dig which burrow into or otherwise significantly harm the ground are not permitted. The lighting is neutral, and comes from both the outside and various lamps placed on the walls of the arena.

Number of Pokemon per side: 2
Match Type: Singles (Beginner)
Disqualification (DQ) Time: 3 days
Restricted Moves: Standard

A standard arena constructed by the pokemon league to be a netural ground for beginner trainers, the Battle Plateau is a neutral, flat, semi-enclosed arena with symmetrical terrain. There are no real features, as it was designed to be as minimalist as possible to aid new trainers in learning the ropes. Due to having a open ceiling, weather abilities work fine. However, in the interest of keeping the arena as cheap as possible to maintain, moves such as dig which burrow into or otherwise significantly harm the ground are not permitted. The lighting is neutral, and comes from both the outside and various lamps placed on the walls of the arena.

I'll take it!!
All abilities
no items
training match
0/5 recovers/chills

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging nyttyn to a 1v1 flashmatch
switch=lol
items=no
dq time=1 hour
all abilities
Nyytyn or ref's choice for arena
no recovers or chills

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Accepting Imanalt
Going with my favorite vanillatastic arena:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Challenging nyttyn to a 1v1 flashmatch
switch=lol
items=no
dq time=1 hour
all abilities
Nyytyn or ref's choice for arena
no recovers or chills
Accepting Imanalt
Going with my favorite vanillatastic arena:

so the asb arena without dig

got it, send mons

I'll put this out there:

1v1 NFE Singles
1 Day DQ
Items=Training
Abilities=All
0 Recoveries/chills
Switch=OK (Just for lolz)
Arena: ASB Arena/Unown Soup (acceptor chooses)

All right i'm looking for a battle bursting with flavor! Be warned, I'll be using very creative flavor and I expect my opponent to do the same. no action 1/2/3 here you gotta think your way through this.

1 v 1 Singles FE
2 Day DQ
Infinite Chills/Recoveries

Arena is The Ref's Mind! I want to see how we can do in ever changing enviroments!

All right i'm looking for a battle bursting with flavor! Be warned, I'll be using very creative flavor and I expect my opponent to do the same. no action 1/2/3 here you gotta think your way through this.

1 v 1 Singles FE
2 Day DQ
Infinite Chills/Recoveries

Arena is The Ref's Mind! I want to see how we can do in ever changing enviroments!
Accepting regardless of the limitation of not having a FE mon. I can handle this tomfoolery.

1 Ability
Switch Equal Lol.
Items = Training.

Also throwing out a
3v3 Triples (NFE)
Switch = lawl
Abilities = All
Inifinity Chills/Recovers
Items = On
Arena: Your Choice.

Also throwing out a
3v3 Triples (NFE)
Switch = lawl
Abilities = All
Inifinity Chills/Recovers
Items = On
Arena: Your Choice.
Accepting
2 subs per mon

Arena: Shape-shifting Arena
Field Type: Varies
Complexity: Medium
Format: All

Restrictions: Varies.

Ref Instructions:
At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.

Thanks to Limewire for the Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)