Persona Mafia - Game Over: Won by Fatecrashers and some other people

Just a reminder that deadline is in a couple hoursish.

If you haven't PM'd both Acklow AND me your actions, do so. Acklow won't be around for this update, so if you only sent your actions to him, you're going to run into a pretty nasty problem.

Day 3 (First Quarter)

Ok here we go. Disclaimer: I know nothing about the Persona series.

That seems important.

Anyway, questions were asked.

Question said:
does the neutral's win condition involve other user(s) dying?
Question said:
Is askaninjask a neutral?
Question said:
Does Da Letter El need imperfectluck dead to win?

Oh what’s that? Another question?

Question said:
Do my partner or i need Layell or Layell's partner dead in order to win and vica verca?
Guys. It’s “vice versa.” Please, we’ve been over this ._.

In other news, the answer is yes.

Not surprisingly, last cycle more earlygame murder.

Role said:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are of the Tower Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Saturnus - (Star)
Atk: 2
Def: 1
Spd: 4

Abilities:
Rakunda - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Rakunda <USER>”. <USER>’s Def stat will decrease by one point for the duration of three cycles.
Unshaken Will - Passive - You are immune to all status effects with the exception of Poison.
Sukukaja - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Sukukaja <USER>”. <USER>’s Spd stat will increase by one point for the duration of two cycles.
Marin Karin - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Marin Karin <USER1> to <USER2>”. <USER1>
Endure - Passive - Once during the game, if your HP drops below 0, you will not die. Instead, your HP will be reset to 1 HP.

You know the Empress Arcana. The Empress Arcana is Flamestrike. You win if the Chariot and Justice Arcanas lose.
Oh you dicks. Looks like a whole pair is gone.

Also:

Role said:
Dear theangryscientist,
You are of the Magician Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

King Frost - (Emperor)
Atk: 1
Def: 3(+1)
Spd: 2

Abilities:
Mabufu - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Mabufu <USER1> and <USER2>”. You will deal 2 Ice damage to <USER1> and <USER2>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Fire.
Auto-Rakukaja - Passive - Your Def stat is increased by one point.
Resist Fire - Passive - Whenever you use an Ice ability, you no longer have a weakness to Fire.
Agi - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Agi <USER>”. You will deal 2 Fire damage to <USER>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Electricity.
Analysis - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Analysis <USER>”. You will check what Persona <USER> is currently using.

You know the Hierophant Arcana. The Hierophant Arcana is <snip>. You win if the Priestess and Moon Arcanas lose.
And with that, it was time for results.

Also I really need to change those to say Daenym >.>

For those of you who weren't on IRC~

There are some technical questions that Acklow really needs to address for this game, so I'm not going to update anymore until he gets back. So deadline is, uh, then.

That said, get your actions in to both of us. And I'll still answer questions and stuff, just no actual update.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Per conversation with Daenym (he is so overhung that he can barely type my username), I am postponing deadline until tomorrow. I have been busy today and need catching up on a few personal things before I can update. Tomorrow I can guarantee that I will have the time to do a complete and thorough update.

So until further notice, SEND THOSE PMS IN.

Acklow

Night 2

All PMs sent out.

Night 2

Earlier, during Day 2, you had been able to go to School and meet up with your new class. The cool thing is that you met this one guy who claims that he is going to be your best friend forever. You rolled your eyes when he said this, but whatever. He's a cool dude!

His name is Junpei Iori. Not much you want to think about here.

Anyways, as you were walking home from the subway, you suddenly notice someone following you.

Quickening your pace, you try to take a different path to the dorms. However, it doesn't seem like your shadow has given up yet and begins to walk just as fast as you.

You run around a corner and begin running down an alleyway. The shadow passes by the alley and doesn't look your way. You slow down and look back, gasping for breath. Turning around you walk out of the alleyway and bump into somebody...

"Greetings, my name is Aigis."

You stare at her.

"I have been looking for you."

It takes a moment, but it clicks in your head that this was your shadow.

Some girl from school has taken interest to me already?

She doesn't really seem to be showing any emotion, and pulls out a note.

"This is for you. I wish for you to read it."

Must be a confession or something...

You begin to read it:

Acklow said:
Dear HD,
You are of the Hanged Man Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Hariti - (Empress)
Atk: 0(+1)
Def: 1
Spd: 3

Abilities:
Diarahan - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Diarahan <USER>”. <USER> will be healed by 4 HP.
Tarunda - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Tarunda <USER>”. <USER>’s Atk stat will decrease by one point for the duration of three cycles.
Auto-Tarukaja - Passive - Your Atk stat is increased by one point.
Growth - Passive - This Persona can use its abilities during the Dark Hour.
Bash - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Bash <USER>”. You will use your Atk stat to deal damage to <USER>. The following cycle, your Def will decrease by 1 point.

You know the Moon Arcana. The Moon Arcana is Altair. You win if the Priestess and Judgement Arcanas lose.
There seemed to be another page attached:

Acklow said:
Dear askaninjask,
You are of the Emperor Arcana.
You have 4(+1) Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Seiten Taisei - (Tower)
Atk: 1
Def: 2

Abilities:
Regenerate - Passive - Every cycle, you will be healed by 1 HP.
Invigorate - Passive - Your base HP is increased by one point.
Zio - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Zio <USER>”. You will deal 2 Elec damage to <USER>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Ice.
Elec Boost - Passive - Your elec abilities deal one more point of damage.
Resist Ice - Passive - Whenever you use an Elec ability, you no longer have a weakness to Ice.

You know the Strength Arcana. The Strength Arcana is <SNIP>. You win if the Death and Hierophant Arcanas lose.
"They are both dead," says Aigis in a monotone voice, then continues, "Flip it over."

You flip the page over to read the other side.

Acklow said:
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are of the Chariot Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

King Frost - (Emperor)
Atk: 1(+1)
Def: 3(+1)

Abilities:
Mabufu - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Mabufu <USER1> and <USER2>”. You will deal 2 Ice damage to <USER1> and <USER2>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Fire.
Auto-Rakukaja - Passive - Your Def stat is increased by one point.
Resist Fire - Passive - Whenever you use an Ice ability, you no longer have a weakness to Fire.
Auto-Tarukaja - Passive - Your Atk stat is increased by one point.
Bash - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Bash <USER>”. You will use your Atk stat to deal damage to <USER>. The following cycle, your Def will decrease by 1 point.

You know the Sun Arcana. The Sun Arcana is <SNIP>. You win if the Emperor and Empress Arcanas lose and your partner wins.
and on the second page:

Acklow said:
Dear Altair,
You are of the Moon Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Titania - (Lovers)
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Spd: 1

Abilities:
Mind Charge - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Mind Charge”. The next elemental attack you use will deal an additional 2 damage.
Rakukaja - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Rakukaja <USER>”. <USER>’s Def stat will increase by one point for the duration of two cycles.
Divine Grace - Passive - Healing abilities that you use are twice as effective (ex: 2 HP healing is now 4 HP healing).
Dia - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Dia <USER>”. <USER> will be healed by 2 HP.
Bufu - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Bufu <USER>”. You will deal 2 Ice damage to <USER>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Fire.

You know the Hanged Man Arcana. The Hanged Man Arcana is HD. You win if the Emperor and Justice Arcanas lose and your partner wins.
"I have heard that they have graduated Gekkoukan High School just recently," she speaks up again in monotone.

She then hands you one last sheet of paper:

Acklow said:
Dear porygon3,
You are of the Justice Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Yamatano-Orochi - (Moon)
Atk: 2
Def: 2

Abilities:
Dia - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Dia <USER>”. <USER> will be healed by 2 HP.
Bufu - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Bufu <USER>”. You will deal 2 Ice damage to <USER>. The following cycle, you will be weak to Fire.
Sukukaja - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Sukukaja <USER>”. <USER>’s Spd stat will increase by one point for the duration of two cycles.
Marin Karin - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Marin Karin <USER1> to <USER2>”. <USER1> will be afflicted with the status effect, Charm. <USER1> will be redirected to <USER2> the following cycle.
Life Drain - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Life Drain <USER>”. You will syphon 1 HP from <USER> to yourself. This circumvents whatever Def <USER> has.
Pulinpa - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Pulinpa <USER>”. <USER> will be afflicted with the status effect, Panic. Whoever inspects them the following cycle will receive fake Persona information.

You know the Priestess Arcana. The Priestess Arcana is Ace Emerald. You win if the Star and Charioit Arcanas lose and your partner wins.
Acklow said:
Dear Ace Emerald,
You are of the Priestess Arcana.
You have 4 Base HP.
Your current Persona is:

Titania - (Lovers)
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Spd: 1

Abilities:
Mind Charge - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Mind Charge”. The next elemental attack you use will deal an additional 2 damage.
Rakukaja - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Rakukaja <USER>”. <USER>’s Def stat will increase by one point for the duration of two cycles.
Divine Grace - Passive - Healing abilities that you use are twice as effective (ex: 2 HP healing is now 4 HP healing).
Sukunda - Aggressive - You may PM Acklow and Jumpluff, “Cycle X - Sukunda <USER>”. <USER>’s Spd stat will decrease by one point for the duration of three cycles.

You know the Justice Arcana. The Justice Arcana is porygon3. You win if the Lovers and Moon Arcanas lose and your partner wins.

"Unfortunately they failed to graduate Gekkoukan High School," she says yet again in monotone.

She then turns to you and gazes at you intently:

"I have a message for you."

As if it wasn't obvious already, you think to yourself.

She opens her mouth as if to say something, but then suddenly voices come out of nowhere:

Multiple voices said:
Voice 1: The enemies i need dead are both users with names beginning with the letter A?
Voice 2:Does anyone in the game need the neutral dead to fulfill their win condition?
Voice 3: Is there a role that can revive users?
Voice 4: Is the death arcana one of lightwolf, askaninjask, altair, and porygon3?
Aigis looks at you and says,

"The first voice is wrong. I would have to say no to the second voice. To the third voice I also say no. And to the fourth voice I also say no."

You could've just said no to all four voices you know... you think.

Suddenly she swerves around and walks away.

You blink twice. It seems like she has taken interest in something else. The stranger known as Aigis disappears from your sight...

You sigh. What a day. Looking up, it seems like it's almost time for the moon to be out.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BLUE_TORNADO AND ALTAIR FOR WINNING PERSONA MAFIA. IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS OR SOONER. YOU MAY NOT SPEAK OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD TO ANYONE EXCEPT FOR YOUR PARTNER (IF YOU HAVE ONE). OTHERWISE, YOU CANNOT USE ANY ACTIONS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN YOUR PERSONA'S ABILITIES. YOU MAY FUSE PERSONAS OR SWAP PERSONAS, HOWEVER.

Acklow

I swear this game is going to be even shorter than Underground Mafia.

New Smogon Mafia genre: Small Speed Games where the game lasts for less than 3 weeks.

In other news. Need some pms yeah. Update is tomorrow guys :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)