Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

ohnap has one more slot correct?

not anymore.

E:

Alright ohnap, are you ready for this?

Take a Weedle. This pokemon must have three non-damaging moves and one special attacking move ASAP.

Solo Brock and Sabrina at a level no greater than their highest-levelled pokemon, with a total of ten healing items allowed for the pair of solos. Each time you fail either of these solos, you must also solo one of Will's pokemon the second time though the E4. If you fail more times than that, start taking Blaine's pokemon as well.

Oh, and solo every Fire-type you come across in Johto as well.

All right guys, I have to cancel my current SS Scramble, as I just do not have the time for all 16 gyms. However, I will hold onto all of the pokemon from that challange. Now, I am going to begin anew with another Scramble, but this one is going to be super different. My updates aren't going to be updates; they are going to be me raging about random stuff and telling the story. So, yeah... here are my rules:

Game:Probably SS, but MAYBE LG or Gold if I can find either
Gyms: 8 max, maybe the E4, depending upon time
Pokemon:6 please
Difficulty: Medium-hard, 'cause I want to be able to rage about stuff, but it can't be impossible or take me obscene amounts of time (treadshot......)
Reservations: 1 hour, and I'd like to give one out to KS if he sees this post.
Other rules:
-No starting over
-No losing pokemon or moveslots
-1 major solo per pokemon
-try to keep type coverage at least okay
-BE CREATIVE
-No treadshot or healfodder-like challanges
-All pokemon must be able to evolve fully before the 7th gym
-No E4 solos please
-All pokemon must be able to use at least 1 attacking move at all times

Other than that, HIT BE WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!

I'll get back to you guys on which game I will be using, but it will most likely be SS.

EDIT: Found my Gold, but not my gameboy. No chance of LG, then. Sorry. So, yeah, Johto it is, then (unless you guys REALLY want me to use my Pearl version....)

Reserving for Axmaster68.
Axmaster68, take Indebted the Game Corner Pokemon. Indebted is grateful that you purchased it, and feels that it should pay off the money you spent to purchase it in full. It refuses to hold items, have TMs be used on it*, or (fully) evolve until its debt is paid off. Note: The way you pay it off is by gaining experience. Unfortunately, Indebted is actually crippled when you purchased it, preventing it from using specific moves, depending on which you purchase. It also has a mysterious grudge on a specific person, making you solo him/her. This also differs depending on which you purchase. Note: Indebted can do the solo regardless of whether its debt is paid off or not. Once its debt is paid off and its solo is completed, change its name to whatever you want.
Debt: 4000p
Can't use: Psychic, Recover
Must solo: Petrel (Goldenrod Tower)

Debt: 14,000p
Can't use: Bite, Acid
Must solo: Chuck

Debt: 14,000p
Can't use: Slash, Defense Curl
Must solo: Whitney

Debt: 42,000p
Can't use: Dragon Rage
Must solo: Red Gyarados (you can still catch it if you want)

Have fun! If there's anything you'd like to change (such as the debt amounts or the solo), don't hesitate to ask!
______
*If you picked Abra, you can teach it one TM before you pay off its debt.

ohnap, take LOLno the Yanma.

LOLno hates having to be depended on by the many players of UU and OU and even the VCG. As such, he wants to show the world that he can do things by his own power.

1). Bug Buzz
2). Air Slash
3). Hidden Power
4). Protect
5). U-Turn
6). Sleep Talk
7). Detect

1). Speed Boost: Only Physical moves.
2). Tinted Lens: 3 non-damaging moves and one non-STAB move.

You can only use the first Yanma you catch. Solo an E4 member. Also, solo a Gym Leader to evolve.

@Axmaster:

Here you go, AX. You will get this:

Wannabe the Paras. Wannabe is very sad that everything goes wrong for him. His STAB options are minimal and his power is lacking. Give him only moves with a BP of 69.99 or less. Have him solo Chuck. You get a bonus is you do this before evolving:

Bonus: BP increase to 75BP

ood Luck. Ax!

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
To get me pumped up for B/W2 and because I'm going to have a lot of free time the next few days, I've decided to try a scramble of Pokemon Black. I'm familiar with Nuzlocke, but I've never done a scramble before as far as I can recall. I may post updates if I have the time/effort to do so.

Game: Black
Gyms: All of them, challenge ends after first credits roll because postgame B/W is lame
Difficulty: Hard, I should have a lot of time to burn
Pokemon: I'll need six, obviously only Pokemon I can get before the E4 in Black
Reservations: 1 Hour, one mon per person of course
Other Rules:
--If I end up with a team like Oshawott / Durant / Pawniard / Heatmor / Bouffalant / Cryogonal, I'll flip my desk and ask for new mons
--Nothing involving berries
--No evolution restrictions unless they are holding an Everstone (and no more than one mon with everstone) or have a stone/trade evolution
--No Deino or Vullaby, they evolve too high and come too late
--No Legendaries
addendum: don't make me use a mon halfway and then dump it, WE IN THIS TOGETHER

King the Snivy/Serperior
King is threatened bt N, so he must solo him at all times before the E4. Give him his battle equipment:
1). Sword -> Leaf Blade
2). Cape -> Coil
3). King's Glance -> Glare (replaced with Safeguard)
4). Improvision -> What you want.

When you get to the E4, solo 3 of N's mons and 2 of Gestsus's (How do you spell this?) mons. None can be Seismetoad.

Dracoyoshi, take Lame the Panpour. Lame's parents turned lame into the most boring pokemon ever, so you must turn Lame into an amazing pokemon! Challenge him/her by using moves of only 60 BP or less, and face no pokemon Lame has a SE attack against. Also, use Lame to defeat all Grass types you encounter, as Lame must protect his/her friends the best that he/she can! Also, have Lame participate in 5 musicals, and solo Elesa at no higher than level 30 and No more than 7 items to evolve. After this, Lame has been cured of his/her lameness, but Lame often goes on rampages. Rename Lame whatever you want, and now he/she can never be switched out unless in red health. Solo 1 more gym leader, your rival once, and 1 E4 member (had to be removed to accommodate Darumaka) to prove that you aren't lame anymore, then go out and solo Ghestis's last pokemon to complete your transformation. I wish you luck in your transformation!!

gist:
-No move over 60 BP
-can't hit mons with SE attacks
-kill all Grass-types with Lame, unless it counteracts another rule
-beat Elesa at level 30 or lower and no more than 7 items; doing so will allow me to evolve it, using more items will not
-after Elesa, can only switch out if at red health
-solo another gym leader, any rival, an elite four member and ghetsis's last mon

this is a long one so here's the link
-Solo Elesa Gym Trainers
-Solo Twist Mountain
-Solo Elite Four

Go crazy.

To get me pumped up for B/W2 and because I'm going to have a lot of free time the next few days, I've decided to try a scramble of Pokemon Black. I'm familiar with Nuzlocke, but I've never done a scramble before as far as I can recall. I may post updates if I have the time/effort to do so.

Game: Black
Gyms: All of them, challenge ends after first credits roll because postgame B/W is lame
Difficulty: Hard, I should have a lot of time to burn
Pokemon: I'll need six, obviously only Pokemon I can get before the E4 in Black
Reservations: 1 Hour, one mon per person of course
Other Rules:
--If I end up with a team like Oshawott / Durant / Pawniard / Heatmor / Bouffalant / Cryogonal, I'll flip my desk and ask for new mons
--Nothing involving berries
--No evolution restrictions unless they are holding an Everstone (and no more than one mon with everstone) or have a stone/trade evolution
--No Deino or Vullaby, they evolve too high and come too late
--No Legendaries

Go crazy.
Ok, well, I am pumped for BW2 also!! Lets play this together!!

You will be getting King the Serperior from me :P

EDIT: here is King the Serperior from me---

King is threatened bt N, so he must solo him at all times before the E4. Give him his battle equipment:
1). Sword -> Leaf Blade
2). Cape -> Coil
3). King's Glance -> Glare

When you get to the E4, solo 3 of N's mons and 2 of Gestsus's (How do you spell this?) mons. None can be Seismetoad.

Ok, Dracoyoshi8, you will get a 'mon from me as well!

Should be something before the 3rd gym or so.

EDIT 1: KS and Naix, accepted. KS, can I round up to 70 BP?

EDIT 2: Dracoyoshi, take Lame the Panpour. Lame's parents turned lame into the most boring pokemon ever, so you must turn Lame into an amazing pokemon! Challenge him/her by using moves of only 60 BP or less, and face no pokemon Lame has a SE attack against. Also, use Lame to defeat all Grass types you encounter, as Lame must protect his/her friends the best that he/she can! Also, have Lame participate in 5 musicals, and solo Elesa at no higher than level 30 and No more than 7 items to evolve. After this, Lame has been cured of his/her lameness, but Lame often goes on rampages. Rename Lame whatever you want, and now he/she can never be switched out unless in red health. Solo 1 more gym leader, your rival once, and 1 E4 member to prove that you aren't lame anymore, then go out and solo Ghestis's last pokemon to complete your transformation. I wish you luck in your transformation!!

EDIT: Just wanted to check... If you need the evo restriction changed, I will. Just let me know!

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
You will be getting King the Serperior from me :P

EDIT: here is King the Serperior from me---

1). Sword -> Leaf Blade
2). Cape -> Coil
3). King's Glance -> Glare

Glare is an Egg Move, which I can't use ingame. I'll just substitute it for the Royal Guard (Safeguard). Other than that, looks good, I'll edit it to my post for reference. Also, I would be happy to play it with ya.

Assuming you are following the same rules I am, I present a Pokemon for you:

This is Nipper the Dwebble. Nipper can be caught at either the Desert Resort or Route 18, which ever you prefer. Nipper is always concerned with being safe, so he/she must hold the Rocky Helmet you receive from Cold Storage as soon as you get it (if he/she has a hold item when you catch him/her, take it off). He can't use hold items until he/she gets it. Teach Nipper Struggle Bug to protect him/her from Special Attacks as well, but all his/her other moves are up to you. Have Nipper solo any Gym Leader of your choice.

This shall be a great endeavor \o/

Glare is an Egg Move, which I can't use ingame. I'll just substitute it for the Royal Guard (Safeguard). Other than that, looks good, I'll edit it to my post for reference. Also, I would be happy to play it with ya.

Assuming you are following the same rules I am, I present a Pokemon for you:

This is Nipper the Dwebble. Nipper can be caught at either the Desert Resort or Route 18, which ever you prefer. Nipper is always concerned with being safe, so he/she must hold the Rocky Helmet you receive from Cold Storage as soon as you get it (if he/she has a hold item when you catch him/her, take it off). He can't use hold items until he/she gets it. Teach Nipper Struggle Bug to protect him/her from Special Attacks as well, but all his/her other moves are up to you. Have Nipper solo any Gym Leader of your choice.

This shall be a great endeavor \o/
Thanks, I will take Nipper with pride!

Also, this is a Black Scramble with the same rules as yours. The difficulty is mid-easy

Well KS, you asked for a 'mon, you'll get one. Just give me a minute to edit one in.

EDIT: KS, take Simple the Venipede. Simple loves to be super simple, so he/she cannot use moves over 79.999(:p)BP, and can only use one move(multiple uses of the move is OK) before switching out. Solo Clay and one rival.

If you need any changes, I'll be happy to make them. GL KS!!

Also, I need 4 more pokemon for my rage-update medium-hard SS Scramble! Rules are higher on this page.

Well KS, you asked for a 'mon, you'll get one. Just give me a minute to edit one in.

EDIT: KS, take Simple the Venipede. Simple loves to be super simple, so he/she cannot use moves over 79.999(:p)BP, and can only use one move(multiple uses of the move is OK) before switching out. Solo Clay and one rival.

If you need any changes, I'll be happy to make them. GL KS!!

Also, I need 4 more pokemon for my rage-update medium-hard SS Scramble! Rules are higher on this page.
Can I ignore the switching and move restrictions in his solos? It'll be overly difficult otherwise against them...

King Serperior, take Wimp the Archen. Wimp is always afraid of Defeatist activating, and thus must switch out every time it faces an opponent that has a type disadvantage. Wimp's also hesitant about fighting up close, so it may not use any physical moves. This restriction comes into effect once it learns a special move, which must be done ASAP. To become more confident (and to evolve), solo Skyla. The type advantage rule is ignored for this battle.
Have fun!
Lets see what offensive moves Wimp is able to learn:
Level up:
1). Ancientpower (Lv 18)
2). Dragonbreath (Lv 31)
TM/HM
1). Hidden Power
2). Hyper Beam
3). Round
4). Focus Blast

So.....that is it.....slim pickings.......very slim pickings....

Need something to do during this summer: Cue HeartGold scramble!
Difficulty: Easy-Moderate
Yes Trades
No Legendaries.
NO LOSING MONS.
Other than that, just be creative!

Pokemon:
Mrcranger, take NOTRANDOM the Togepi. NOTRANDOM hates being Random, but you unknowingly force him to use Metronome first in every battle NOTRANDOM takes part in. Also, NOTRANDOM cannot use moves of the type Metronome pulls during the same battle that type of move was pulled(ex. Metronome pulls Aqua Jet, NOTRANDOM cannot use Water type moves). Finally, solo 1 gym leader, and use no moves above 80 BP Metronome does not pull. Once Metronome pulls moves of every type, feel free to evolve at any time.
Good luck!

This is Cupcake the Slowpoke. Cupcake can be either female or male. Cupcake has quite the pottymouth, so he/she must always know the move Curse. You cannot use TMs on him/her (HMs are fine, though). Once Cupcake evolves, though, teach him/her a single TM depending on his/her evolution. If you evolve Cupcake into Slowbro, teach him/her Fire Blast. If you evolve Cupcake into Slowking, teach him/her Blizzard. Use Cupcake to solo Pryce.

Cupcake shall lead you to victory!

Take Dice, Random's cousin, the Eevee.

According to Ax's challenge, the first type that NOTRANDOM pulls that Dice can evolve into is what it becomes. Note that this only applies after you get Dice. You cannot become Glaceon or Leafeon under these restrictions unless you can trade.

After Evolution, Dice's moveset is locked until NOTRANDOM's Metronome pulls four moves that Dice can learn. They must be the first 4 moves pulled.

Example: Dice is a Vaporeon. NOTRANDOM pulls Water Gun, Bite, Quick Attack, and Acid Armor. That is all Dice can know. If Dice pulls Surf after that 4th move, too bad. You are stuck with those first 4!! If all four moves are non-damaging, replace the first move with the first damaging move that Metronome pulls.

GL because you will need Dice to solo your Rival at all times after capture.

Ranger take a Sunkern and name it Blossom. Sunkern wants nothing more than to bloom into a beautiful Sunflora, and is extremely eager to do so. However, in order to do so it must gather energy from a powerful foe (a GLMP, [Gym Leader Main Pokemon. Solo it). After it does this it can evolve. Due to its eagerness it must lead your party at all times until it evolves, as it is always dashing ahead into danger.

After it evolves, no restrictions, since I'm burdening you with a freakin' Sunkern for at least 1 gym. Enjoy!

Reserving a Totodile for MrcRanger97. Will edit in ASAP.
MrcRanger97, take Vegetarian the Totodile. Vegetarian must know Bite/Ice Fang and must always keep it. This Totodile, unlike the others, prefers to eat plants rather than meat, meaning that Vegetarian can only use Bite/Ice Fang on Grass-types. He was teased for that, and can only unleash his rage by using Rage on every Water-type he sees. To evolve once, solo 5 Grass-types with just Bite/Ice Fang and 10 Water-types, and to evolve again, solo 15 Grass-types with just Bite/Ice Fang and 25 Water-types.
Have fun!

Ok I'll try once more...
MrcRanger take Dodgem the Mareep. Dodgem belives that it can become the fastest pokemon ever, so if it ever moves last, you must use cotton spore until it moves first. To be a fast pokemon, Dodgem needs to dodge many attacks, so to evolve, it must dodge 6 attcks. To evolve again, it must dodge 13 attacks. Dodgem may NOT learn Double Team.

Chapters:
None Yet!

Wow, lots of Scrambles today. Anyways, reserving for Mrcranger. Will edit in a few.
EDIT: Mrcranger, take NOTRANDOM the Togepi. NOTRANDOM hates being Random, but you unknowingly force him to use Metronome first in every battle NOTRANDOM takes part in. Also, NOTRANDOM cannot use moves of the type Metronome pulls during the same battle that type of move was pulled(ex. Metronome pulls Aqua Jet, NOTRANDOM cannot use Water type moves). Finally, solo 1 gym leader, and use no moves above 80 BP Metronome does not pull. Once Metronome pulls moves of every type, feel free to evolve at any time.
Good luck!

(KS, if this is too close to your sig challange, I'll change it.)

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
MrcRanger97, I got a Pokemon for ya

This is Cupcake the Slowpoke. Cupcake can be either female or male. Cupcake has quite the pottymouth, so he/she must always know the move Curse. You cannot use TMs on him/her (HMs are fine, though). Once Cupcake evolves, though, teach him/her a single TM depending on his/her evolution. If you evolve Cupcake into Slowbro, teach him/her Fire Blast. If you evolve Cupcake into Slowking, teach him/her Blizzard. Use Cupcake to solo Pryce.

Cupcake shall lead you to victory!

Need something to do during this summer: Cue HeartGold scramble!
Difficulty: Easy-Moderate
Yes Trades
No Legendaries.
NO LOSING MONS.
Other than that, just be creative!

Pokemon:
None Yet!
Chapters:
None Yet!
Take Dice, Random's cousin, the Eevee.

According to Ax's challenge, the first type that NOTRANDOM pulls that Dice can evolve into is what it becomes. Note that this only applies after you get Dice. You cannot become Glaceon or Leafeon under these restrictions unless you can trade.

After Evolution, Dice's moveset is locked until NOTRANDOM's Metronome pulls four moves that Dice can learn. They must be the first 4 moves pulled.

Example: Dice is a Vaporeon. NOTRANDOM pulls Water Gun, Bite, Quick Attack, and Acid Armor. That is all Dice can know. If Dice pulls Surf after that 4th move, too bad. You are stuck with those first 4!! If all four moves are non-damaging, replace the first move with the first damaging move that Metronome pulls.

GL because you will need Dice to solo your Rival at all times after capture.

Hey guys I still need 4 more Scramblemons for my new SS/Gold scramble. Here are my rules for easy access:
Game:Probably SS, but MAYBE LG or Gold if I can find either
Gyms: 8 max, maybe the E4, depending upon time
Pokemon:6 please
Difficulty: Medium-hard, 'cause I want to be able to rage about stuff, but it can't be impossible or take me obscene amounts of time (treadshot......)
Reservations: 1 hour, and I'd like to give one out to KS if he sees this post.
Other rules:
-No starting over
-No losing pokemon or moveslots
-1 major solo per pokemon
-try to keep type coverage at least okay
-BE CREATIVE
-No treadshot or healfodder-like challanges
-All pokemon must be able to evolve fully before the 7th gym
-No E4 solos please
-All pokemon must be able to use at least 1 attacking move at all times

BRING IT!

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright Axmaster68

Meet your starter. If Cyndaquil is male, name him Frederick. If Cyndaquil is female, name her Ellis. Whenever you send out Cyndaquil and its evolutions out into battle, you must compliment it IRL, ie "You are so cute." If Cyndaquil and its evolutions are poisoned or paralyzed, it can only use the same move until it is healed. As soon as it evolves into Typhlosion, teach it Shadow Claw. If it evolves before you get Shadow Claw (it probably won't), then use it as soon as you obtain the TM. You cannot teach Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion any Fire-type moves higher than 60 base power until it gets two critical hits in a row. You are allowed to use a Dire Hit to increase you chances. It must solo all the Kimono Girls and Lugia/Ho-Oh, depending on your version.

@Draco; Accepted, minus the complimenting every time. Also, I won't be soloing the legends from either version, so I will have to eliminate that.

TRES MAS!

(three more)

Ok AxMaster, take McMarlin the Quilfish.
McMarlin hates anything that conflicts with it's ideals, which is that no pokemon should know Surf (because noone wants to ride his species, cause he's pointy.), so he must solo every pokemon that has the ability to learn surf(that doesn't conflict with any other pokemon's solo). He must never learn Surf. After soloing 40 pokemon, he loses his ideals because there are just too many pokemon who learn Surf, so he may learn surf, at the cost of not learning any phsyical moves.
Feel free to drop the challenge if you want, because Qwilfish is so rare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)