Persona Mafia - Game Over: Won by Fatecrashers and some other people

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline in a little bit. I am sure some of you need to talk with me and stuff. I'll be on irc in a moment or two so we can chat.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Paperblade you ninja.

[11:40pm] Acklow: little gk dies
[11:40pm] Acklow: Layell wins
[11:40pm] Acklow: Ditto wins
[11:40pm] Acklow: Layell causes Walrein to lose
[11:40pm] Acklow: Layell causes AG to lose
[11:40pm] Acklow: AG losing causes kok to win
[11:40pm] Acklow: kok winning causes lightwolf to lose
[11:40pm] Acklow: AG/walrein losing causes fate to win
[11:41pm] Acklow: lightwolf losing causes paperblade to win
[11:41pm] Acklow: Paperblade winning causes ginga to lose
[11:41pm] Acklow: Leaving da letter el as the only person alive

Expect postgame later.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C-C-C-COMBO

Congrats to my entire alliance, which btw is everyone who won except Altair. We rocked this house. Also the fact we managed to stop anyone else from winning or getting close to while ensuring all of us won should be noted as a huge difficulty we had in planning all of this out. Not having mutual enemies does suck and which is why we were lucky to have so many information roles that we were able to all unite. I think if the game had it where you didn't win if someone needed to kill you still you would still be stuck in the game, that would be alright.

Lastly I would to thank my pal for most of the game kok. Our first question was a total misunderstanding of the ability and an accident since he just subbed in. But I doubt we would have been part of thebowl alliance without it.

I think if the game had it where you didn't win if someone needed to kill you
agreeing with this, and i also wish it had been more clear that you were removed as soon as your two targets lose. maybe it should have been obvious but i haven't played mafia in a long time and certainly not very many games with win conditions besides "you win if your village/mafia team wins". i would not have wasted our first two days killing flamestrike and ipl if I had known that

anyway it was a fun game, sad to see interesting new mechanics in a game that finished so quickly though...

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here are some logs from the early game

KoK enters the game and I get annoyed by more people to kill

21:52 Layell: see I didn't even know
21:52 Layell: crux had a different set of people to kill
21:52 Layell: fuck crux
After an embarrassing reveal that kok and I are partners I complain to Acklow

18:24 Layell: so now I can presume that nothing in our announcements will be edited?
18:25 Acklow: nothing will be censored, no, not unless you want me to
18:25 Layell: I'd like to censor our names
18:25 Layell: wait
18:25 Acklow: from here on out I'll keep that in mind
18:25 Layell: my default
18:26 Layell: I'd like the entire question censored
We were also going to have some fun with our D2 announcement/question where we claim we were able to hear Walrein doing unmistakable deeds at night. But then Daenym decided to update and only post our question or kok decided to cut that part out, I can't remember.

Also our alliance all won with our partners as the original goal stated : D

Fourthed. The gameplay was really awesome and fun, but p3 and I were rocking it and lost cause our targets won first :/
Fifth'd, we were very lucky that not only were we able to find kills that wouldn't cause someone with us to lose, but that no one else died on Day 3 to screw up our plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)