List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I was able to find the first thread in the closed DST forum. I've undeleted it and moved it to Wi-Fi, so everyone should be able to see it now. You can find it here, but it's locked for obvious reasons.
Thanks for that.

I went through all the links that I listed above again. These are the only ones that still don't work:

Iron Tail Rattata
Female Surskit
Male Skitty

I think we can all agree that these are worthless competitively but if anyone goes on GL and finds these (or already has pics on their friend board) feel free to post them I guess. I know I have Female Surskit so I can get a pic of it as soon as I am able to get back on.

EDIT: Actually, Male Skitty is in the Tickle pic and Female Surskit is in the Hydro Pump pic so we can just use those.

It's more like "You should use bulbapedia because I've helped to edit it with the information from here when the islands were launched"
Fair enough, though I still don't like the idea of telling people to go to another website for information that they could just get here. It would be like saying "we're not going to post information about B2W2 anymore so just go to Serebii and get the info there". Basically, some people will trust the information better if they read it on this website directly so we should include it if we can for the sake of those people (I should say that I personally rely on Bulbapaedia and Serebii a lot, but some people don't).

Pretty much everything has been fixed though so it hardly matters now.

Let's do some research for the PGL3.0:

On the Japanese and Korean version, the site says that the type of the pokemon will make difference on the island you will visit. So I proposed that Each one of us choose pokemon of one type (or dual type) just to test on which island we'll get to.

Once we tuck in a pokemon, we should enter at 10 islands at least, even if it's empty, but just for verifying which island we can go and which we can't.

I've already separated One rock pokemon ( Cranidos) and one Ice pokemon (snorunt) to let then tuck in before the site stay offline, so i'll be able to enter as soon as it come back, and i'll be able to tuck in a second pokemon on the same hour of gameplay.

Looks like I'm a little late for the party...
But whatever. So this is PGL's answer to controlling where you can go? It's the not the best answer, but it is good enough.

I think it is best to go in with 1 single type, it makes it easier.

I hope they can finally put in shroomish and budew, this is getting ridiculous.

I went through all the links that I listed above again. These are the only ones that still don't work:

Iron Tail Rattata
Female Surskit
Male Skitty

I think we can all agree that these are worthless competitively but if anyone goes on GL and finds these (or already has pics on their friend board) feel free to post them I guess. I know I have Female Surskit so I can get a pic of it as soon as I am able to get back on.

EDIT: Actually, Male Skitty is in the Tickle pic and Female Surskit is in the Hydro Pump pic so we can just use those.
Just use the image I used for night slash shinx to replace the iron tail rattata image. Good thing I kept the files around on my computer to check this side stuff.

Anyhow I haven't been checking here all too much lately but I'll try to be around for that new area stuff.

Also, sounds like the dream radar might have some interesting stuff in the future. They say Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus will have their hidden abilities when you swap them out of those special forms of those. It'd be nice if you got hidden abilities of other things while they're at it too (I feel like I heard it somewhere but I can't find a source so I dunno.)

atsync

Just use the image I used for night slash shinx to replace the iron tail rattata image. Good thing I kept the files around on my computer to check this side stuff.

Also, sounds like the dream radar might have some interesting stuff in the future. They say Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus will have their hidden abilities when you swap them out of those special forms of those. It'd be nice if you got hidden abilities of other things while they're at it too (I feel like I heard it somewhere but I can't find a source so I dunno.)
Yeah I figured there would be a pic of that SOMEWHERE but I couldn't be bothered looking. Some of the links in the OP are pointless anyway because they don't have any proof/pictures (they're just posts where someone says that it exists but doesn't provide proof lol). Oh well, the important stuff is there so who cares?

Serebii says that pokemon that are caught in Dream Radar have their hidden abilities (I take that to include Ralts and Porygon but that stuff is already released). That may or may not be true, but if that's the case I think it would be good to include a list of released Dream Radar pokemon much like the Dream World list. Either way, I really hope its true since it would provide a great way to get stuff that doesn't fit in any of the areas on Dream World (plus I'm sure it would be possible to update it to include extra pokemon every so often through SpotPass so that would be cool too).

Porygon was an event pokemon hard to get, so I think that is a valid pokemon to release on Dream Radar... we can use this topic to list the available pokemon. 5 pokemon with hidden ability until now: Porygon, Ralts, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. It'll be more difficult to know which pokemon we can catch on this game before its american release, once you need a japanese 3DS.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry, I'll be keeping a list of the radar Pokemon that are released once BW2 and the radar are available. For the moment Cool Hole is due for release this coming week so we'll keep busy with that, dreading that night...

atsync

From serebii:

So it seems that Unova pokemon appear in the new area (Drilbur in the pic), but only if you use B2W2 to connect. B1W1 can still connect though obviously.

So we'll get Mold Breaker Drilbur/Excadrill. Yay I guess.

I'm curious to see if there are more differences than just Unova pokemon appearing for B2W2 only (as in pokemon being exclusive to B1W1; I doubt it but you never know). I guess some of us should connect with B1W1 and the others should connect with B2W2 to check.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
The new features are nice, very nice indeed.
(Can't wait to get that Shadow Tag Chandelure...)

Then again all those good features will be overshadowed by the fact that we can't choose what DW Area we like to go :/

They are releasing.
A Mold Breaker Excadrill.
So suck it Rotom!

I'm really excited for DW Exca, I've used one on PO before and I love it, that feel when your scarfed Excadrill outside of sand completely destroys your opponent's Rotom-W is just priceless.

Oh, and I guess some other Unova mons with DW abilities would be cool too.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mold Breaker or Sand Rush? Will this warrant a test period for Excadrill (I doubt it)?

Either way, I'm excited. BW2 comes out soon, awaiting my Japanese copy, and GL opens up again.

That reminds me...I need to make a Japanese account to access DW on BW2.

This will open a lot of interesting doors... I guess they got all the overworld sprites done. Or changed up their DW-retrieving mechanic. So much closer to Skill Link Cinccino!

I'll try to make some time to hit up DW (although knowing my luck, I won't get in the new place). But I'll scout out anything new that crops up in BW1.

Hoping there's swinub. Sneasel would be cool too. But we'll have to see!

atsync

Actually I've been thinking and I think we should be aware of the possibility that 5th gen stuff has been added to old areas too! I think it seems reasonable since some of the 5th gen pokemon would fit in easily into the theme of the old areas. I might be being a bit optomistic though...

Some 5th gen stuff I'd like to see:

Prankster Liepard
Simple Swoobat
Intimidate Scrafty
Swift Swim Carracosta
Skill Link Cinccino
Shadow Tag Gothitelle
Regenerator Amoongus
Regenerator Alomomola
Analytic Beheeyem
Reckless Mienshao
Truant Durant (for subway only: Truant + Entrainment = easy set ups)

Plus all the obvious stuff like Contrary Serperior and Shadow Tag Chandelure.

So excited for the 23rd!

I wouldn't be surprised. Although hahaha contrary serperior. They'll probably starter event it or something.

Hoping all you guys with BW2 look things up as well, this could be interesting. Although just make sure you get move name translations right. Aqua Tail isn't Iron Tail, after all.

atsync

I wouldn't be surprised. Alhough hahaha contrary serperior. They'll probably starter event it or something.
I can dream, can't I?

Just make a limited-time promotional area where only starters appear and I'll be happy.

While they're at it, they should also release the johto starters :D. Although the DW unova pokemon would balance the usage of DW pokemon by not-being-comprised-of-mostly-non-unova-ones. :)

atsync

I must say that the new site looks really nice.

I'm gonna tuck in a pure grass type to see if this whole "the type of pokemon influences where you go" thing works. That feature is active, right?

Tucked in Mamoswine and I sure did end up going to the Rugged Mountain a lot....

No new Pokemon though (or Ice Cave)...

atsync

The catalogue has been updated with new stuff, including 2 new houses!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)