Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care what a sage said.
Considering the nature of your question and the nature of what the sage said, you ought to care. O.o With what we know right now, it's highly improbable that Natural is champion. Disregarding evidence against something you want to happen will only set you up for disappointment.

Another couple of days and we'll know for sure, just be patient. ;)

S'kay. I agree that NPCs would close ties to N should be disregarded, too.

That said, Serebii announced on GameFAQs that you can link your games together (the B/W1, I believe) to trigger certain events. I'm hoping that the Champ turns out to be your BW1 PC if you do so. They DO keep your initial team separate from the 'standard' Hall of Fame.

Gym leader order is out!

I'm not gonna say the specific order coz I dunno if people care for spoilers, it's on serebii.
What I wanna say is that the hunky water leader is one of the later ones. There aren't many Unova waters (Jellicent?) so he'll probably use some old Pokémon.
I'm already dreading the thought of yet another trainer who owns those computer specific Undying Milotic that always seem to survive with a pixel of HP
-_-"

Giovanni might not have been the hardest, but having more than 3 Pokemon is always a good thing.
I'm Shizui's biggest fan but with a Serperior and an electric type I'm pretty sure I'll be able to best him in 3 hits. Pretty lame.

Oh Ground/Rock types
Why were you even there

BUT ANYWAY
GUYS
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THE NEWEST DW POKEMON THAT WILL TAKE THE OU BY STORM HAS ARRIVED [on the 23rd with Cool Hole]

PICKPOCKET SNEASEL!!!!

A guy on serebii says he has the game and that burgh uses ledian, dwebble and leavanny. Seeing as how he just joined the forum I'm not believing it quite yet.

Edit: serebii says fake.

Pickpocket: "The Pokémon steals the item of an opponent that touches it."

Assuming this ability functions in conjunction with Focus Sash,

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, CB SCIZOR! >:D

A guy on serebii says he has the game and that burgh uses ledian, dwebble and leavanny. Seeing as how he just joined the forum I'm not believing it quite yet.
He also claims that the Rival has a Rufflet and that his iPhone camera doesn't work so he can't back up his claims

so

most likely fake

edit: Oh I see his dad works for Nintendo. It's cool guys, totes legit

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh Ground/Rock types
Why were you even there

BUT ANYWAY
GUYS
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THE NEWEST DW POKEMON THAT WILL TAKE THE OU BY STORM HAS ARRIVED [on the 23rd with Cool Hole]

PICKPOCKET SNEASEL!!!!
personally more excited about the possibility of Drillbur DW being in there with Mold Breaker, interesting what it will bring to the VGC metagame, really :)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
personally more excited about the possibility of Drillbur DW being in there with Mold Breaker, interesting what it will bring to the VGC metagame, really :)
too bad it won't bring anything to VGC this year since only BW2 carts can get it and stuff from them isn't allowed this year.

Who cares how many pokes a Gym Leader could have? In G/S Whitney was pretty much just Miltank and still ran a train on everyone. As long as the pokes he has are strong, it's fine.

Also, because looking at Nexus' sig reminded me, moment of silence for Lin's bending...never again shall we see such grace :'(

Also, because looking at Nexus' sig reminded me, moment of silence for Lin's bending...never again shall we see such grace :'(
Agreed. :( ...at least she has the opportunity to live up to her title of Batman, now, without her special powers! :P

On-topic: I know most of the new 'Dex has yet to be revealed, but, so far, what monsters are you all looking forward to having on your BW2 teams? Mine's currently something like this (I even gave 'em nicknames already! Can you guess the theme?):

Snivy - Emile
Azurill - Devin
Riolu - Giancarlo
Growlithe - Rodri
Magnemite - Brax
...and a currently undetermined HM slave named STEVE. :P

I'm waiting to see what, if any, changes are made to movepools before I commit to a starter. I used Snivy in White 1, so I'm hoping I'm probably going with the others. If I get Oshawott, I'll name her Jill. If Tepig, probably Kortha (though I'd have to relisten to the podcast to make sure that name is accurate).

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Magnemite right before Homika's Gym. She's more screwed than Yellow Giovanni's Dugtrio when a Level 2 Pidgey switches in.

I knew Riolu would be an early Pokemon due it's Pokedex numbering being Woobat's in BW1 but by this game's Route 2 is pretty crazy. Even Huge Power Azurill seems a bit much this early on. Although they all evolve via Happiness; that could get annoying if Soothe Bell isn't around. I guess that must be how they're keeping early Lucario, Marill, Magmar, & Electibuzz at bay.

Also where's Riolu's cousin Zorua? Seems odd for them to be apart if Riolu's there this early.

Agreed. :( ...at least she has the opportunity to live up to her title of Batman, now, without her special powers! :P

On-topic: I know most of the new 'Dex has yet to be revealed, but, so far, what monsters are you all looking forward to having on your BW2 teams? Mine's currently something like this (I even gave 'em nicknames already! Can you guess the theme?):

Snivy - Emile
Azurill - Devin
Riolu - Giancarlo
Growlithe - Rodri
Magnemite - Brax
...and a currently undetermined HM slave named STEVE. :P
If there's Emile and Steve, it must be a chuggaaconroy reference.

I love the variety of Pokemon available early on. I'll probably have to do multiple playthroughs to use all my favorites, since the Dex is pretty much looking to be full of them. I may not even use my starter, depending on what Pokemon of their types are ultimately available.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
I am looking forward to this game in huge anticipation... Maybe this will be clincher to bring me back to Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)