Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Don't know how I feel if Heatran is included in this game. It's like it's Platinum all over again (and that's per sé not a bad thing). I just hope there's someting like the Battle Frontier, even if it's just a bigger Subway.

From serebii 11:42; You can find an area with a Minccino with its Hidden Ability of Skill Link. It is found at Level 20

Or if it is, hope that it's set to female. Been looking forward to skill link Cinccino for a LONG time now!
Me too!!
I cant wait for it! (DW Cinccino + the game + Dragon Pulse Serperior?)

Preordered my copy, just waiting for it to get here *mouth foams*

I really hope shards are abundant : (

From serebii: 12:00; TM95, Snarl, which was hidden in Black & White, appears to be available at some point in Black 2 & White 2 12:10; Drayden team:

Level 46 Druddigon, Level 46 Flygon, Level 48 Haxorus

I'm curious on what can really use Snarl well that couldn't get it already from mass breeding event Zoroark.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Serebii said:
12:15; The player has now discovered that Unova is in fact frozen in various areas
So it is partially covered in ice, just not like the pre-map showed.

EDIT:

Here's a picture of frozen unova (from serebii)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I seriously hadn't planned on importing this, but the fixed GBU, move tutors, DW ability mons, and egg moves just sold me. I'm getting with my bud now to find out which version he pre-ordered.

From serebii: 12:53; New Move Tutor. Gives moves for Yellow Shards; Bind, Snore, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Synthesis, Roost, Sky Attack, Role Play, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split & Tailwind

Yay Roost, Heat Wave, Drain Punch. Gonna laugh if Sacred Beast Tornadus doesn't get Roost.

Anyone see any interesting uses for Tailwind tutor?

canno

formerly The Reptile
So can we finally have Roost Braviary? Awesome.
Chlorophyll Venasaur is happy.
Cofagrigus should at least get Pain Split, so that's cool.
Heat Wave is cool, and so is Knock Off, Heal Bell, and Synthesis.
Overall, this might be one of the better tutors (you know, aside from elemental punch tutor)

So can we finally have Roost Braviary? Awesome.
Chlorophyll Venasaur is happy.
Cofagrigus should at least get Pain Split, so that's cool.
Heat Wave is cool, and so is Knock Off, Heal Bell, and Synthesis.
Overall, this might be one of the better tutors (you know, aside from elemental punch tutor)
I hope we get an extreme speed one too.

New Move Tutor. Gives moves for Yellow Shards; Bind, Snore, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Synthesis, Roost, Sky Attack, Role Play, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split & Tailwind

Looks like Heat Wave Lightningrod Zapdos will be fully legit! Really glad that Giga Drain and Drain Punch are back as tutors!!

Roost Gliscor nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

Roost Archeops will be nice in thee lower tiers.

I don't know about anyone else, but i think the fact that the 8th gym has pretty high level Pokemon is great, and means a stronger E4!

Hey Drayden has a Flygon. Does that mean in-game Trapinch? I've always wanted to use one in a playthrough :D

I added the move tutors to the opening post. I'm not gonna be here all day however, so hopefully the rest of the mods will chip in and help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)