Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I'm gonna guess Kyurem himself is the true "final boss" of the game.
The champion Iris has pokemon at higher level then Kyurem so she's presumed to be the final boss. Probably something like you fight Ghetsis then dragon, fight elite 4 + Champ like usual, then capture White/Black Kyurem in endgame (because of what they said about it not being captured in first battle it's probably you calming it down when you win, then end game you can capture it).

serebii said:
20:40; In a random tree, you are able to find wild Amoonguss with their Hidden Ability of Regenerator
This has much higher usage in Dreamworld than in non-Dreamworld tiers if I remember correctly, so this could mean something at least.

<s>male or female? If it's male, it's just GF trolling again, as it will probably have set nature and IVs (which means no coverage hidden poweR) and we'll also lose egg moves if there is any important.</s>
forget it. I swear I read "trade" instead of "tree" =p

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
20:40; In a random tree, you are able to find wild Amoonguss with their Hidden Ability of Regenerator
Just in time for Keldeo release.

male or female? If it's male, it's just GF trolling again, as it will probably have set nature and IVs (which means no coverage hidden poweR) and we'll also lose egg moves if there is any important.
Only close to important egg move would be Stun Spore. And because it says a wild Amoonguss, I really doubt it will have a set nature and IVs.

Just in time for Keldeo release.

Only close to important egg move would be Stun Spore. And because it says a wild Amoonguss, I really doubt it will have a set nature and IVs.
Thing is, the guy misread "tree" as "trade".

And this is great, Regenerator Amoonguss being legal now. It's exactly what that Poké Ball mushroom needed.

So is this whole Difficulty-level-change thing confirmed? It sounds awesome, but the description "you are given a key" sounds kind of generic and made up, and it seemed to come out long before people were getting too far in the game... just wondering if it was a rumor or if it came from someone reliable.

BIG NEWS! Stealth Rock confirmed to be a TUTOR MOVE! As a corollary, Leech Seed + Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn is legal now. This and so many other tutor moves as of serebii.net current posting.

21:13; To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united

BIG NEWS! Stealth Rock confirmed to be a TUTOR MOVE! As a corollary, Leech Seed + Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn is legal now. This and so many other tutor moves as of serebii.net current posting.
Leech Seed and Stealth Rock were always legal (via 4th gen Torterra), now you can have all of Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed.

Still curious if they found a way to detect who dc's. Because now that they are penalizing tournaments/random battles with an hour of no participation it would be crap if they did it for both no matter who dc'd. I can foresee issues with this. Time to record all matches I have on WiFi to show I have good connection, if I wind up penalized.

Called Kyurem, though I am confused about the fact it says N has his dragon (Zekrom in Black 2). Then it says you catch Zek/Resh in DragonSpiral Tower. Plus also the old PC has their dragon (If I'm reading everything correctly). Then Kyurem (it doesn't say alt or normal) is captured at level 70. So anyone able to make sense of this or do we need to wait until the game is out?

Edit: Wait so you capture Resh/Zek at dragonspiral and it combines with Kyurem, ok. But that Dragon Spiral is N's dragon, whose said to own it during the battle with him. Does he release after the battle?

EDIT; LATIOS IS BLACK 2 DREAM-YARD CONFIRMED!

21:13; To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united

What on earth is going on with Kyurem

Still curious if they found a way to detect who dc's. Because now that they are penalizing tournaments/random battles with an hour of no participation it would be crap if they did it for both no matter who dc'd. I can foresee issues with this. Time to record all matches I have on WiFi to show I have good connection, if I wind up penalized.

Called Kyurem, though I am confused about the fact it says N has his dragon (Zekrom in Black 2). Then it says you catch Zek/Resh in DragonSpiral Tower. Plus also the old PC has their dragon (If I'm reading everything correctly). Then Kyurem (it doesn't say alt or normal) is captured at level 70. So anyone able to make sense of this or do we need to wait until the game is out?

Edit: Wait so you capture Resh/Zek at dragonspiral and it combines with Kyurem, ok. But that Dragon Spiral is N's dragon, whose said to own it during the battle with him. Does he release after the battle?

EDIT; LATIOS IS BLACK 2 DREAM-YARD CONFIRMED!

From what I can gather, N has his dragon until you fight him (L70). Then, after you beat him, his Dragon goes to Dragonspiral Tower for you to catch. Then, you take it to Giant Chasm to merge with Kyurem... but does that mean we don't get to keep N's Dragon? Is the "merger" permanent?

It seems as though you pick your starter pokemon immediately, which is going to make resetting for a good nature pretty difficult.

It seems as though you pick your starter pokemon immediately, which is going to make resetting for a good nature pretty difficult.
He cut footage.
We've known for like a month that we exit the house, walk around with the Rival, go to the lookout point, meet Bianca, get our starter.

@ 21:34; After request for clarification; The Pokémon do merge together. It is said this is done using an item, but you can then seperate them using the same item.
So it requires Zek/Res and an item to get White/Black Kyurem, interesting. Does Kyurem keeps the moves given to it if separated or changed into a different form?

He cut footage.
We've known for like a month that we exit the house, walk around with the Rival, go to the lookout point, meet Bianca, get our starter.
Thank God. I know we saw it in a trailer and in that short anime promo but thought they might have changed it at the last minute.

As a sidenote, Regenerator Amoongus is a welcome addition to OU. Although that will make two users of Spore once Breloom becomes good.

21:49; Elite Four Rematch - Challenge Mode

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 77, Gengar Lv. 77, Froslass Lv. 77, Drifblim Lv. 77, Golurk Lv. 77, Chandelure Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Tyranitar Lv. 77, Houndoom Lv. 77, Scrafty Lv. 77, Honchkrow Lv. 77, Krookodile Lv. 77, Bisharp Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 77, Alakazam Lv. 77, Reuniclus Lv. 77, Gothitelle Lv. 77, Gallade Lv. 77, Metagross Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 77, Sawk Lv. 77, Mienshao Lv. 77, Machamp Lv. 77, Lucario Lv. 77, Conkeldurr Lv. 79<

From Serebii. So for the most part they have very different teams meaning Challenge Mode not only ups levels but also changes some Pokemon, which is awesome. Does this mean Challenge Mode only applies to postgame stuff? I hope not, and I don't think this is necessarily proof that it does since E4 postgame rematches always include Pokes not in the regional dex.

EDIT: Iris replaces her Druddigon with a Salamence. Her Haxorus is now Level 83, everything else is Level 81. This makes her the first ever Champion to be stronger in levels than GSC Red!

They don't have very different teams, a single pokemon changes in each case. They may have new moves but that'd be it.

Sooo, most of the Hoenn and Sinnoh legends are confirmed, but still nothing from Kanto/Johto, does this mean what I think it means?
HG/SS REMAKES CONFIRMED! or maybe not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)