Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Move Tutor Moves

Sun teams would benefit a lot from Thundurus seeing as Rain will have a new champion in its mists. I wouldn't necessarily bring Garchomp and to hell with Excadrill. I don't want to have head aches with that Fucking mole...

It seems the Outrage tutor is for to only overpower Salamence with Moxie+DD+Outrage.

Most of the things that can learn Outrage can learn it by themselves, or by 4th gen and they had crappy DW ability(Flygon has any change, Kingdra prefers Swift Swim, maybe could be used Damp in the same team with Poli instead of Sniper.., Dialga/Palkia/Giratina(in double Outrage is horrid though), since the target is chosen at random, who is going to use Outrage Altaria Cloud Nine?)

However, this will facilitate the tasks to RNG Pokes to RNG people in BW without needing 4th gen games lol
People who want to counter Sun in NU.

Serebii just released the list of Level-up moveset changes, mostly the changes are to make moves be learnt much earlier than before (The Eeveelutions learn their last move at level 45 as opposed to level 70), but there are of course completely new moves in some Pokemon learnsets, for example some that I noticed on first read:

- Growlithe: L43 Outrage
- Articuno/Moltres: L92 Hurricane
- Zapdos: L92 Zap Cannon
- Gliscor: L45 Sky Uppercut
- etc...

Shuckle gets Shell Smash guys. game over.

Not really huge metagame impacting moves...

except...

AQUA JET BEARTIC

and

SUPERPOWER FLYGON

has klingklang got anything good from tutors? could be an interesting user of gear shift with coverage

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Serebii just released the list of Level-up moveset changes, mostly the changes are to make moves be learnt much earlier than before (The Eeveelutions learn their last move at level 45 as opposed to level 70), but there are of course completely new moves in some Pokemon learnsets, for example some that I noticed on first read:

- etc...
There's a complete list a page or two back.

- etc...
Wth, no Hurricane while the other 2 Legendary Birds got it? Meh

Superpower would be best, but that has traditionally been given to pokemon with high attack, like 130+. I could see Escavalier getting it, though, which would be fantastic. Makes it a bulkier, harder-hitting Scizor, albeit slower and without priority.

Personally, I think that using Tornadus-T as a tank isn't the best way to abuse it. It may have gotten a power drop, but IT MAKES UP FOR THAT. His increased Speed is lovely, meaning that he no longer has to be afraid of being revenge killed by Pokemon such as Starmie or Alakazam. His Choice Specs set is BETTER; Regenerator means that it can switch in and out with impunity (the best way to deal with the previous Specsadus was Stealth Rock). The bulk, while still relatively low, means that it can take some neutral moves without losing half his health. Use Tornadus-T as a Choice Specs user, not a bulky pivot imo. What an awesome sprite too.

Personally, I think that using Tornadus-T as a tank isn't the best way to abuse it. It may have gotten a power drop, but IT MAKES UP FOR THAT. His increased Speed is lovely, meaning that he no longer has to be afraid of being revenge killed by Pokemon such as Starmie or Alakazam. His Choice Specs set is BETTER; Regenerator means that it can switch in and out with impunity (the best way to deal with the previous Specsadus was Stealth Rock). The bulk, while still relatively low, means that it can take some neutral moves without losing half his health. Use Tornadus-T as a Choice Specs user, not a bulky pivot imo.
The Specs set is definitely the way to go, but Roost + LO has some merit to help account for Hurricane's miss chance. I have a feeling it will get Earth Power as a tutor move as well, which makes SpD Jirachi a bit more wary about switching in.

Bear in mind Bidoof can learn it.
So can Marill, it's part of their level-up. I mean that generally speaking, only really strong pokemon can learn it via tutor.

So can Marill, it's part of their level-up. I mean that generally speaking, only really strong pokemon can learn it via tutor.
There are some exceptions though, like Mudkip, Snubull, and Geodude, so I wouldn't give up hope quite yet. That said, you do have a point, and, if it doesn't get it when the list comes out, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm loving these sacred beasts... Although Thundurus and Landorus seem abit over powered just looking at the base stats. Time will tell what they will do to OU.

Yeah 145 is pretty strong, if Thundurus-T's moveset is similar, I could see it getting the boot +2 with 145 attack breaks through everything.

Landorus-T I am unsure about though, if the movepool is similar, it might not be enough to be an issue.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
I am just disappointed that Landorus got slower, despite the attack increase. But wow, 145 attack. Rock Polish sets could be great with him (assuming that the two forms have the same moveset; maybe Landorus could get something great to compensate the speed drop).

Landorus loses Sand Power, which basically cancels out the Attack boost. And then it has less speed. Intimidate is great, don't get me wrong, but NewLando isn't too appealing as is.

Landorus loses Sand Power, which basically cancels out the Attack boost. And then it has less speed. Intimidate is great, don't get me wrong, but NewLando isn't too appealing as is.
I agree and it's a shame really because Beast Lando looks freaking awesome to me.

Despite patiently waiting for more news to come the lack of move tutor comparability info is making me a bit nutty right now. I'm hoping it comes soon, in the meantime I hoping Escavalier learns either Drill Run or Superpower.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
A tanking set for Beast Landorus could make huge problems for all variants of Terrakion and Intimidate with U-Turn is an amazing combination so I wouldn't count it out just yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)