BW2 in Pokemon Showdown

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
People asked how long it'd take me to implement BW2.

I estimated an hour.

I was right. :D

PS now has:

- Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White (they're Uber)
- Tornadus-Therian, Thundurus-Therian, Landorus-Therian, Keldeo (they're OU)
- All the new tutor moves

gl;hf

Their loss :)

Anyway, how long will it take you to setup all the new unova mons with their dream world abilities as legal in standard?

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Their loss :)

Anyway, how long will it take you to setup all the new unova mons with their dream world abilities as legal in standard?
I thought we'd already done that. Is there any pokemon we missed?

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Excellent work aesoft.

Do you know when Pokemon with new Dream World abilities will be useable in OU (e.g. Breloom, Liepard)? Also, Liepard can now learn U-turn in BW2.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
How do you make an avatar?
Click 'User CP' on the Smogon toolbar; it's the most left option. Then click 'Edit Avatar' under 'Settings & Options'. You can then upload an avatar of your choice.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 30.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

In the future, you should look at 'FAQ' instead of posting a question about this. FAQ is on the Smogon toolbar, next to 'User CP.' FAQ has all the information about issues like modifying your Smogon profile.

wow, well done... I just tried out PS and I'm liking it a lot, BW2 has the potential to be a really interesting meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)