Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Some people have been able to get Pokémon B1W1 working on DSis and 3DSes of differing regions, does the same happen with B2W2?

Some people have been able to get Pokémon B1W1 working on DSis and 3DSes of differing regions, does the same happen with B2W2?
If BW2 receives a worldwide release like BW1, then it's highly likely with the English games atleast. It wouldn't make much sense for them to region lock these copies while the older games are free especially when there is a feature that allows you to connect with the older game's save file.

Probably they thought it would be cheaper and faster for them to have one SKU across all English regions rather than 3 separate batches for each region, which could have contributed to a worldwide release.

I hope that happens, cause I will import BW2 so my collection doesn't look like hell (game boxes are big and ugly). Costs the same anyway and if I can't wait I'll just emulate it till my copies arrive.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can't wait to know for certain. I want to import it, but I want to be able to play it on my 3DS. I'm not going to be buying Dream radar, so that's not a problem for me.

This male Minccino thing is really bringing me down :'(

I was looking forward to breeding a good "Flinchino" @King's Rock (name trade marked by yours truly XD)

I just really hope that The Shadow Knight is just insanely unlucky >.<

ugh thanks for confirming Stellar.
This sucks.

Do you guys know about the rest?
At first I read that DW Amoonguss (really looking forward to using him, love his whistle!) was found in trees or something, but then I read that these DW pokemon are only found in holes in the wall. I wanna know about the Gible as well : [

How does this DW stuff work?

Has anyone play tested Tornadus-T, because I think that Game Freak must of finally play tested him to make him good. They gave him Superpower so that he can always kill Tyranitar (without any EV's and a neutral nature) as long as it does not have Chople Berry, Heatwave so that he can always kill Ferrothorn in neutral weather along with making him not useless in the Sun (He can kill Scizor even in rain), and he now has enough bulk to almost always survive strong Priority attacks such as Scizor even after Stealth Rocks. Regenerator is just icing on the cake as it allows for him to properly abuse U-turn without even caring about Stealth Rocks and to counteract Life Orb. His Hurricane is almost as strong as ever and with his newfound speed he is similar to Alakazam as a revenge killer.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Has it been revealed if:

• Sleep mechanics
  • Life Orb interactions with Sheer Force

Remain the same? (asking about the 1809 Trick Room glitch would be too much, I know)

Does anyone know where you pick up Pokemon sent from Dream Radar or if they learn unique moves? I haven't seem little to no new about it.

All male DW Minccino seems like a mixture between "real dick move there Gamefreak" and "It's not all that bad" since while you can't breed more DW Minccino it didn't need it's egg moves all that much.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Has it been revealed if:

• Sleep mechanics
  • Life Orb interactions with Sheer Force

Remain the same? (asking about the 1809 Trick Room glitch would be too much, I know)
Sleep mechanics remained the same as BW. I checked as soon as I got Rest in Castelia yesterday.

Okay 2 questions for anyone that has access to the games or knowledge.

1. Are zekrom/reshiram able to be encountered shiny now? (Am assuming no but I may be wrong)?

2. Are the wi-fi setting the same as black and white original or does it follow the other games like ss/hg (Aka can it connect to password protected to wifi or does the wifi have to be available)?

Not sure if anyone can answer these yet but if they can that would be a good help.

These games are going to be awesome. Really wish we could get it like a month or two afterwords rather than the 4-6 months it will probably be.

Man, I'm really excited for these games. The move tutors info is a nice touch. It sucks that Escavalier got nothing noteworthy. No Fire Punch for Haxorus sucks too. But hey, some Pokemon can take up their old Gen 4 strategies even more effectively and some got more dangerous. I'm excited to try out the Kami's Therian formes as well as some Pokemon who got major movepool adjustments.
Also, having more Pokemon with DM Abilities in-game is great for me, since I don't have acces to other Dream World 'mons...

Nah, I reset for the Minccino last night as well. It is always male.
it doesn't really matter the only egg move that remotely worthy of use is aqua tail and it now gets it by tutor.

it still gets all the multi-hit moves it would want anyways and gen 5 doesn't restrict IV/nature combos so it can be gotten in any IV/nature.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if it is the ROM I'm using, but so far (I'm at Mistrialton currently) all breeders seem to be infinite rematches when I leave the area and come back.

Depending on if the new Thundurus forme is OU or not, I can already think of a set to abuse it. It will entirely stop Volt Turn, come in on Rotom, get a Special Attack boost, Sub on the switch and hit hard from there. Possibly setting up a Nasty Plot and easy sweeping. It has the same base speed as Garchomp with a more monstrous attacking stat, so... Yea.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If BW2 receives a worldwide release like BW1, then it's highly likely with the English games atleast. It wouldn't make much sense for them to region lock these copies while the older games are free especially when there is a feature that allows you to connect with the older game's save file.

Probably they thought it would be cheaper and faster for them to have one SKU across all English regions rather than 3 separate batches for each region, which could have contributed to a worldwide release.

I hope that happens, cause I will import BW2 so my collection doesn't look like hell (game boxes are big and ugly). Costs the same anyway and if I can't wait I'll just emulate it till my copies arrive.
Actually, BW2, just like BW, have special features on DSi/3DS, aka DSi enhanced, which makes them region locked on these handhelds. This is because of the Xtransceiver, the video chat feature included in these games which uses the cameras on the DSi and 3DS.

The games are not region locked on DS or DSlite however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)