Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
18:43; Seems there are a lot of N's Pokémon to find including Boldore, Klink, Ferroseed and more. When you enter battle, they'll sparkle and it'll question them being wild so you do need to be paying attention
It's going to be cute if they all have good IVs like his Zorua.

22:41; Team Plasma's Frigate is docked at the P2 Lab
Achroma is trying to rectify things for his mistakes. He challenges you (no longer affiliated with Plasma in the challenger image)
Magneton Lv. 72, Wash Rotom Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 72, Beheeyem Lv. 72. Magnezone Lv. 72, Klinklang Lv. 74
He gives you a Master Ball for defeating him
Wait, so we get TWO Master Balls this time? bs shit

Two quick questions, just because I don't recall them being asked;

One: has anyone checked the Therian forms for a different level-up move set? Unlikely at this point, but you never know, and

Two: what's the deal with the magma and aqua caves? Seeing as Kyogre and Groudon aren't stationary legendaries, what can they possibly hold?

Yes, but this time it's two Master Balls for zero work (Juniper and battling Achroma). If they kept the one from the 50 trades, then lol that makes it three...
Achroma requires beating the game, trecking down to Route 18, going through stupid hell currents, and then battling him.
Not quite 50 trades but probably takes about the same time.

Also....how...sure are we that Regenerator Amoonguss is available in-game? I don't think I've heard anything about it since it was brought up and somehow I don't think they'd continue to use a pokeball as an ow sprite for it

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Um, I was talking about the English release of BW2. I am well aware of DSi enhanced games being region locked, but the English BW1 works perfectly fine on my DSi and 3DS, which I bought in the UK, and I imported BW1 from the US.
I'm sorry if it seemed like I was referring to you, but I wasn't. I just included your post for the sake of the conversation. But apparently, I read the other guy's post wrong so it doesn't matter. The bolded parts were also to make things a bit clearer for other members wondering about any region locks and nothing else. I'm sorry if it seemed like something else.
Please refer to this post.
It seems like I read your post wrong. My apologies. But you could've just said so instead of posting a link though.

Anyways, on topic now.

I like the idea of finding N's Pokémon in the wild. Makes the game even more interesting than it already is. Just three more days until I get this game...

EDIT:

Also, does anyone know if there are any mugshots for the Hoenn Gym Leaders and such in these games? All I can find are these (minor spoiler alert I guess): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48034

What's with all the shiny Pokemon being handed out lately? Makes them seem a little less special. There is Shiny Gible, Shiny Haxorus and Shiny Patrat, off the top of my head. The difficulty changeability is very interesting, though.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was referring to you, but I wasn't. I just included your post for the sake of the conversation. But apparently, I read the other guy's post wrong so it doesn't matter. The bolded parts were also to make things a bit clearer for other members wondering about any region locks and nothing else. I'm sorry if it seemed like something else.

It seems like I read your post wrong. My apologies. But you could've just said so instead of posting a link though.

Anyways, on topic now.

I like the idea of finding N's Pokémon in the wild. Makes the game even more interesting than it already is. Just three more days until I get this game...

EDIT:

Also, does anyone know if there are any mugshots for the Hoenn Gym Leaders and such in these games? All I can find are these (minor spoiler alert I guess): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48034
It's cool, was kinda having a bad day. ^^;

And there isn't any mugshots of the Hoenn leaders. All battles in the World Tournament display a gate with the emblem on it instead of mugshots.

Mario With Lasers

What's with all the shiny Pokemon being handed out lately? Makes them seem a little less special. There is Shiny Gible, Shiny Haxorus and Shiny Patrat, off the top of my head. The difficulty changeability is very interesting, though.
That magazine's game reviewer got a shiny Patrat by luck, but people thought it was a set encounter. And SHINY HAXORUS WHERE

At the end of the game, after completing the unova dex you can get shipped off to a new area with foreign mons and a shiny level 60 haxorus.

Also has anyone else had massive trouble trying to find an eevee in the patch of grass its supposed to be in? EDIT: found after 50 mins straight searching -_-

Mario With Lasers

11:28; When you have finished the Unova Dex and speak to Professor Juniper, she gives you the license. Show this to the person at the Mistralton Airport and Skyla will take you via plane to somewhere off the map, the Nature Sanctuary
This place has grass containing non-Unovas such as Girafarig, rivers etc. but in the middle of it is a Level 60 Shiny Haxorus
DEAR LORD IT'S TRUE, GAME OF THE YEAR and what the hell, we have a Nature Sanctuary without Celebi/Shaymin

Not sure if anyone has seen the Serebii update yet, but Azelf was found at route 23.

To add to what Sceats has said, after seeing all of the Pokemon in the Unova dex, you will recieve a 'license' item which will allow you to take a plane from the air strip to a place called the 'Nature Garden' where some non-Unova Pokemon reside, in the centre of which is this guy:

A shiny Haxorus at level sixty with standard abilities. I suppose it is a good reward-per-se for seeing all of the Pokemon on the Unova dex. It wasn't in the list of the stationary encounter that Kaphotics posted earlier, which is odd, but nonetheless it appears to be in the game.

Oh, and Regice=W2 and Registeel=B2, via unique Unova Link items that are recieved after you catch Regirock. You have to use these items in the Unova link to activate each Pokemon, and by using the Unova link with the opposite version you can exchange the items and unlock the other Regi. Unnecessarily complicated if you ask me, but hey, it's better than having to have an event Regigigas to access them...

As I'm going with White 2 I suppose I'll have to persuade a friend of mine to choose Black 2 for Registeel...

Edit: Has anyone made a list of version exclusive Pokemon from the encounter tables?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's cool, was kinda having a bad day. ^^;

And there isn't any mugshots of the Hoenn leaders. All battles in the World Tournament display a gate with the emblem on it instead of mugshots.
Aww, that sucks. Would've been much, much cooler if there were mushots instead...

Well, Gen3 remakes better happen now. Especially with those awesome sprites.

Does anyone know exactly how the Round and Shiny Charms work? As in, are they hold items, Key Items, how much does the Shiny Encounter Rate change by, .etc

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

I saw this on serebii's home page. Is that outrage (considering its coming from landorus)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they change the animation? Maybe they grabbed a screenshot from an odd moment or something, but I don't recall outrage looking that cool.

Yeah it's outrage and a couple moves got. Dw looks.

Water pulse
Extreme speed
Flare blitz
Power whip
Outrage

I'm sure there's more but this is all I know of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)