The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah, Chase, when you're looking for him, just come on French Time... Bihi is always there
I don't give a damn. I shouldn't look for him on every server, he should have contacted me or at least answer my VMs. I'll look for him on French Time however, it seems to be the only way to get a battle. Or a john.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I don't give a damn. I shouldn't look for him on every server, he should have contacted me or at least answer my VMs. I'll look for him on French Time however, it seems to be the only way to get a battle. Or a john.
Don't talk about johning when you're the substitute, not him.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ahahahahahahah...ahah ! Bihi is a john but he has been trying to find The Silent Storm since the beginning of the WC, so don't fucking talk about something you don't know.
But I agree, it's very very very hard to come on ONE server to post this message : "Is Bihi here ?", so ok don't come there, but stay at least tuned on #wcop, and i'll come to find you when he'll be online <<

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I never see Kenny on Groudon Grotto, this is an activity post. i hope to do this battle as soon as possible.

looking for a french player on french time

revolutionary thinking right there
He could have done the same, there are two main italian servers.

revolutionary thinking right there

Ahahahahahahah...ahah ! Bihi is a john but he has been trying to find The Silent Storm since the beginning of the WC, so don't fucking talk about something you don't know.
The fact that he tried to contact the silent storm (oh wait, he contacted the wrong person) means that he shouldn't reply to my VMs? It's so difficult to reply back "I can play randomday at randomtime" isn't it?

Anyway, as I said, I'll be on French time this evening.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
damn, i thought players were enough smart to get on a server with a random team.
We always play on another server like grotto or vipers pit.
Oh lol last thing, admins cant see your team.

In my opinion we can speak about johning with more right just because that when we notice someone of us not so present we subbed him...but we cannot say the same for other players!
A lot of players are avoiding my teammates (Chase, Zarator & ShinyCarletto)
We are the only who really want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)