List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Haxorus also doesn't appear. I just thought the image might be helpful for potentially locating the Pokemon.

Yeah, that was my guess a while ago, Clear. Either that or they're locking out the other areas in BW2 until they stuff in more 5th gen stuff? No idea, but do tell us if you hit any new areas after the 2500/5000 benchmarks. I'm honestly curious about what the case is.

As for Jellicent, judging from a screenshot at Serebii, it doesn't have traditional "walk" sprites (Its head is half-popping out of ocean water, so it's probably customized specifically for oceanfloating)

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm currently uploading all the images in a single Photobucket account, and while I know it is not top priority, we're currently missing Oddish's Giga Drain image. If one of you happen to see one please make sure to summit it! ~thanks~

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Oddish learns Giga Drain at level 37 anyway, which is why it has been ignored.

By the way, Female Shieldon is missing a link. Use this:

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
lol, for some reason I thought it was a TM move only. I'll still use the image to replace some of the Japanese images I'm currently using though, so thanks MB!

Yep, that's why. Though some other level up moves have both level up and their corresponding special method listed on the master list (See water pulse Goldeen)

If you need anything else, I'll see what I can do.

Ok, species doesn't appear to be a factor at all (thank god). Since I questioned it, it was only right that I tested it.

30 visits with Voltorb got me:

Forest: 13
Mountain: 2
Manor: 3
Sky: 1
Sea: 7
Cave: 4

Cryogonal seems to be the uber magnet for the Ice Cave for me:

4 days:
5 times first day
5 times second day
2 times third day
5 times fourth day.

If anyone's wondering.

Also, saw a lot of the Vanillite family on the DW tree also if anyone's wondering.

-James

I went and made a complete list of Pokemon whose DW abilities were not released. This list does not include Pokemon without DW abilities.

Articuno
Chandelure
Entei
Feraligatr
Heatran
Meganium
Mewtwo
Moltres
Raikou
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Suicune
Typhlosion
Volcarona
Zapdos

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Heatran
Chandelure
Volcarona

Uber:
Mewtwo

OU:
Heatran
Volcarona

UU:
Chandelure
Raikou
Registeel
Suicune
Zapdos

RU:
Entei
Feraligatr
Moltres
Typhlosion

NU:
Articuno
Meganium
Regice
Regirock

LC:
Gothita
Klink
Rufflet

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
It's times like this where I wish serebii would actually list his sources. His discovery thread states his source as "reported cases from Japanese forums", but that's vague. Would it kill him to include a link to the source or something?

Guess I'll wait until someone posts it here. This is definitely great news if it's true though.

Serebii just posted a page about DW Legendaries through Dream Radar, apparently after you've caught Landorus, you can catch another Legendary depending on the game you have in your 3DS.

Diamond - Dialga
Pearl - Palkia
Platinum - Giratina
HeartGold - Ho-Oh
SoulSilver - Lugia

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
FUCK! I have SoulSilver but it's Japanese. Although, it's possible that the game recognizes it because Dongle pokés appeared in Diamond and Pearl even if the GBA game was Japanese.

oh mang, I woke up in the morning. All of a sudden, we have DW Lugia, and Ho-Oh. And now, Impostor Ditto?! I'm going to Giant Chasm to check right nows. See if I get lucky.

Serebii just posted a page about DW Legendaries through Dream Radar, apparently after you've caught Landorus, you can catch another Legendary depending on the game you have in your 3DS.

Diamond - Dialga
Pearl - Palkia
Platinum - Giratina
HeartGold - Ho-Oh
SoulSilver - Lugia
Did you SERIOUSLY just announce that Multiscale Lugia / Regenerator Ho-Oh is legal?

Did you SERIOUSLY just announce that Multiscale Lugia / Regenerator Ho-Oh is legal?
Welp, If Shii has a JP HG/SS, we can confirm.

I was trying for Ditto at Giant chasm, and I found this:

I think with this many Female Hallow Pokemon, I think it is save to say that while they are gender locked. They are basically treated like DW Pokemon, it is basically a game's command code that says "Put this Pokemon with this Gender here.", much like how if you game sync.

Now if we can just encounter a female Minccino or whatever so we can prove this theory.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Welp, If Shii has a JP HG/SS, we can confirm.

I was trying for Ditto at Giant chasm, and I found this:

I think with this many Female Hallow Pokemon, I think it is save to say that while they are gender locked. They are basically treated like DW Pokemon, it is basically a game's command code that says "Put this Pokemon with this Gender here.", much like how if you game sync.

Now if we can just encounter a female Minccino or whatever so we can prove this theory.
I think you meant hypothesis ;·)

I found yesterday a stationary Braviary on Route 4 in my White 2. Does it have its DW ability, coz I didn't manage to catch it and I can't see it on the list?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I found yesterday a stationary Braviary on Route 4 in my White 2. Does it have its DW ability, coz I didn't manage to catch it and I can't see it on the list?
It does have its ability, I just haven't gotten around to adding this with the mess Hidden Hollows has made for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)