Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's not the wagon itself that I find more suspicious, its how it came to be. Two random users, one of which who has never voiced an opinion on capefeather, suddenly jump onto him without saying a word as to why.

When I put it that way, does it seem a little odd, if not suspicious?

Votecount 3.2

Walrein (3): Orcinus Duo UllarWarlord shinyskarmory
Jalmont (0): shinyskarmory
capefeather (0): Orcinus Duo Vintage Books

Not Voting (10): Everyone else!

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 62 hours and 20 minutes.

Ok i really think Orcinus Duo is a more important lynch target for today than Walrein.

I have mostly used Capefeather's read of OD for this, saving me the effort of going through his posts.

1: He has been playing really aggressively and repeatedly accusing different players of scum
2: There is a high chance he is either mafia inspector/bodyguard due to him 'targetting' Itchni
3: Never offers his own reads on other players, makes somewhat blind accusations without a great deal of reasoning
4: point 3 makes me think he is scum trying to induce discord into the village, making people more confused by offering accusations to different players repeatedly
5: He is not consistent in his opinions either

due to this I am going to have to prefer a lynch on Orcinus Duo than for walrein at the moment.

Because to be honest I really don't think Walrein has done much to warrant a vote, and I know that I would have probably voted for Walrein last night if i had been awake to do it (purely because people were voting), but I think now Orcinus is a more valid target.

##Vote Orcinus Duo

##vote orincus duo

I know that yesterday I said I prefer a Walrein lynch, but so far today Orincus has been far scummier. He jumped on Capefeather with no reasoning, and then, after being asked a valid question, jumped on the guy who asked it (walrein). I feel as though this would be the behavior from a player on the mafia team who have agreed to try to get a certain player lynched. He also didn't get killed, which decreases the chance of him being BG, slightly. He was scummy before, but now I honestly think he's suspicious enough to warrant a lynch.

Also, FoS @vintagebooks: Voting someone tends to indicate that you think they are mafia, and therefore their reads are biased. Yet after voting Capefeather you suddenly decide to use his analysis. I can't honestly believe your opinion changed that quickly on Cape, especially since he's only posted once since your vote. Definitely suspicious.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
fuck I lost my super post

summing it up

lynch yesterday isn't going to tell us a whole lot. Both mafia and town were going to sheep with me.

re-read dp67's posts. He basically clears procks. Itchni lynch is a nulltell because there were no other viable options for him. He basically sheeps with OD the entire day 1 which makes me see an od/dp67 team as really likely, just as it was before. Walrein isn't mafia unless OD is (and even then not necessarily), because I don't think dp67 would follow a town OD to vote his teammate on his own. I don't think dp67's that kind of player.

@jalmont at the end of day 2, did you think that Walrein was town or mafia?

@itchni I hate to keep nagging you about this, but by first letter, did you include the quotation of what I said? I assume not, I just want to be sure.

@coolking49 Who is your strongest town read outside of me, aura guardian, procks, and ullar (and why)? Who is your strongest scum read and why?

Though I would also agree with a lynch on capefeather/coolking due to the former's general inactivity and not contributing anything at all
This was the reason I previously had my vote on Capefeather (just to clarify if you missed this.)

I used capefeathers post with the general post descriptions to write that post, not necessarily his opinion. Though I do agree with his read of Orcinus and I did not forget my suspicions of Capefeather so I was sure to verify his opinion by reading Orcinus' posts myself.

@coolking49 Who is your strongest town read outside of me, aura guardian, procks, and ullar (and why)?
Well, me obviously.

anyways, here's my list, though obviously some people have interacted with others in such a way that should one be mafia the other isn't, or that they are likely allied, etc. Subject to change

Town:

• pokemonrocks
  • Ullar
  • DLE
  • Aura Guardian
  • Capefeather - I did my read on him and other than inactivity I didn't see anything too scummy, though obviously more data = better read.
  • Cereza - I tend to trust what she said about her role, and that tends to be a town role (mafia neighbors, eh, when would they have time to kill anyone if they stayed up all night gossiping?)
  • Coolking49 - duh
  • Shiny Skarmory - More null than town. I did get a slight mafia read on him day 2, but hunteris a town role. Of course, its a pretty easy role for a scum to claim since there's no real proving until after you get lynched. Since I'm not including a null category, I'd put him as town, barely.
  • Itchni - He was targeted by Orincus Duo, who I think is scum. Iirc, DP tried to hammer him too (I can totally imagine his avatar dodging a literal hammer, btw. I can't say I like his playstyle, but the rest of the story adds up to Itchni - town.

Mafia:

• Jalmont - I'm not really sure, but the irony would be amazing if he was. Either way I'd like him lynched to shut him up, to some extent. Honestly, I can see the sarcasm acting as a ruse so its hard to get reads, and easy to claim sarcasm on a read.
  • Vintage Books - I wouldn't lynch him yet, but I still feel he's been behaving on the scummy side, with some notable inconsistencies here and there
  • Orincus Duo - Explained several times by several people both yesterday and today, and my vote is on him. I don't think I need to say more.
  • Walrein - Probably the least scummy of the 4, and I'm getting a null-scum read. I feel like today he's been less scummy than earlier, though I'd still vote him with a gun to my head (like yesterday, kinda).

@dle i found that walrein was probably most likely mafia considering the fact that he put up such a poor defense for not being lynched. i feel like a villager in that situation would be much more passionate about staying alive in that sort of situation, and at the very least claim. But Walrein didnt do any of those things, and so i am still pretty sure he is mafia.

Also, I think Orcinus should claim now. I think this should tell us if he's scum or not. Admittedly I find him to be clean more than anything, but having him claim will allow us to either lynch him or move on to a diffferent target, putting this whole thing to rest.

i will not be around for the next ten hours of so, so if you have any questions or me you'll have to wait until then.

bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)