Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Sorry for not doing too much today, haven't really been able to Smogon for very long. It seems there are things that need addressing here, though, so I'll see how that unfolds.

Vintage Books Analysis

DAY 1

1. Lame "I'm inactive" post (nothing to get from this one)

2. Votes for Itchni, but doesn't give any reason other then "I read the thread". (A little suspicious)

3. "Educated guesses are better then doing nothing" (this is true. Said during Itchni bandwagon, Day 1. Comes off as a little scummy to me since he votes for Itchni and then defends Itchni.)

4. Says he hasn't posted because he has nothing to say. (Or he could be an incative twat, or he could be mafia. Both are valid, common reasons for staying quiet)

DAY 2

5. fuck daletterel

6. Makes a post about us "assuming" he's scum, even though Rediamond only asked him to make a real post. though he said that he was away for the first few days the thread was open. If you knew that would happen, why sign up? This comes off as scummy to me.

7. Reads on each player, in the same format and in fact very similar to Itchni's reads. Piggybacking.

8. Gives an excuse for lurking a long time without posting, though I don't know why anyone would write up a huge post on their phone in the first place.

Vintage Books said:
So you vote someone who has a possibility of being scum completely due to their lack of posting over someone you have stated that you have high suspicion of being scum.
This is a standard strategy: once you have found a scum, sometimes it's best to let them live to see if they inadvertantly reveal their teammates.

More in the morning if I can, going to bed now. Seems like either scum or an idiot, TBH.

Just posting so I won't get prodded.

Carry on.
In ranked queue for LOL right now, but he hasn't really posted enough for me to get a good read on him.

Will look over his posts every time I die, and I'll post them up in a bit.

cheers.
this. Also, I was wondering if me being hooked clears me a bit or just makes me more suspicious.
OK EVERYONE

ARE YOU READY FOR MY SUPER AWESOME EXCITING CLAIM THAT WILL WIN THIS GAME

HERE IT IS

eh maybe later

Sorry for not doing too much today, haven't really been able to Smogon for very long. It seems there are things that need addressing here, though, so I'll see how that unfolds.
Hey guys, why don't we just skip today and let another vanilla townie get lynched?

Hey guys, why don't we just skip today and let another vanilla townie get lynched?

HEY COOLKING I HAVE SOME NEWS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

ITS PRETTY COOL IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING

COMING TO A NOC THREAD NEAR YOU IN SOME PREDETERMINED YET UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME

also congrats to Spain for making it to the euro finals

6. Makes a post about us "assuming" he's scum, even though Rediamond only asked him to make a real post. though he said that he was away for the first few days the thread was open. If you knew that would happen, why sign up? This comes off as scummy to me.

8. Gives an excuse for lurking a long time without posting, though I don't know why anyone would write up a huge post on their phone in the first place.
I wrote a large post on my phone because I was not at home, obviously and due to the fact I was getting persecuted by Rediamond for not posting enough I felt I probably should post. I wasn't going to be home for a few more hours when I wrote that also.

Wow, I can't believe it has come to this.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "LOL ANOTHER JOKE POST FROM A JOKE PLAYER. WHAT A FUCKING RETARD." Or maybe you aren't, I don't really know.

But if you are, I encourage, no, I demand that you read this. Because this probably will change this game. For the better.

Let me just preface this by saying, maybe I should not be doing this today. Maybe I continue. This could be the wrong choice. For both me, and the village. This move could be labeled as the dumbest move the entire game. It might very well be that way. But I've made stupid moves in the past. I think I can handle what very well may happen if this does not go where I think it will go.

But I've thought it out. In a game this small, hiding gets harder and harder. I can't run or hide forever. For all I know Orcinus Duo inspected me last night. But now is as good as time as ever to reveal what I have to offer.

Maybe a couple of you expected this. Maybe a few of you can claim to have seen this coming. All I know is that I think I have a done a good job so far in keeping hidden. In staying alive.

Now I know what you may be thinking. "WOW WHAT A BITCH. HES GOING TO MAKE US READ THIS SHIT JUST TO FIND OUT HE WAS TROLLING." Or maybe you are reading intently waiting for this.

I am the inspector.

Now before you all (mafia included) get excited or sad depending on your faction, there is one important thing to note. I am not a full inspector at all. Not even close. Basically, I have a twin. I do not know the identity of my twin (Even if I did you would you can bet I would not say it!). What happens is that my twin sends in the inspection, and I receive the result. I presume BT made it this way to balance out the village; after all we do have some powerful roles!

But there is a catch. Since I do not have a night action (remember I only receive a result) hooking me does not prevent me from receiving a result. This will make it considerably easier to avoid the mafia's plethora of roles.

So now that I have that out of the way, there will obviously be some severe repercussions to this news.

I will probably be targeted.

It may not end nicely for me or others.

But I do belive we can find a way to catch some mafia in the process. This involves night actions so if you are bored by this please skip this part.

Cereza needs to watch me. I will inspect a user. The mafia's smartest play is to hook Cereza and kill me. The BG should be on me. This ensures that if the mafia decide to do this nobody dies and I receive an inspection result. If they switch around and kill Cereza and hook me, I will still receive an inspection result because hooking has no effect on my results. That would be a poor decision by the mafia. If the mafia tries to get smart and avoids us completely, then I still get an inspection result and the mafia are forced to shoot in the dark to try and find my twin.

If anyone finds the above not clear or sees a loophole please post about it so we can all find a solution. There probably is, but I am confident it can be easily rectified.

I hope this was right decision and brings us villagers closer to a victory.

It may also be important to note that Orcinus Duo does not have the same win condition I do.

Bye!

Votecount 3.3 pubclaim edition

Walrein (3): Orcinus Duo UllarWarlord shinyskarmory
Orcinus Duo (3): Vintage Books coolking49 Da Letter El Walrein
Jalmont (0): shinyskarmory
capefeather (0): Orcinus Duo Vintage Books

Not Voting (7): Da Letter El Itchni Cereza pokemonrocks777 capefeather Jalmont Aura Guardian

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 36 hours and 5 minutes.

pokemonrocks777 will be subbed out.

Votecount 3.4

Orcinus Duo (4): Vintage Books coolking49 Da Letter El Walrein Cereza
Walrein (3): Orcinus Duo UllarWarlord shinyskarmory
Jalmont (0): shinyskarmory
capefeather (0): Orcinus Duo Vintage Books

Not Voting (6): Da Letter El Itchni j-squared capefeather Jalmont Aura Guardian

With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 24 hours and 17 minutes.

j-squared has subbed in for pokemonrocks777.

Hello everyone!

I will have a more substantial post after I get done with supper. I've been somewhat follow the game, so it shouldn't take me too long to get up to speed. In the meantime, if you have any questions you want to ask me, ask away, and I will answer them with my next post.

Let's see about Orcinus Duo...

Wrong-side of D1 lynch.
Random D2 lynch on Capefeather which lead to the lynching of a random townie.
Scumminess surrounding targeting Itchni with night actions.

Yep, ##vote:Orcinus Duo

Also, please don't lynch me for anything stupid pr777 has said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)