Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Huh, only 6? I figured everyone would draw from a pool of about 8 or so. Expected Red to get an Espeon again, too.

For that matter does anyone know all of the gym leader/champion teams from the World Tournament? I kind of figured they'd draw from a team of six, since you see it in full if you battle in triples.

Does anyone know how to get the DW Jellicent to regenerate? I've beaten the E4 and waited quite some time and still no new Jellicent.

I want to breed a Ghost you can't explode on damnit!

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For that matter does anyone know all of the gym leader/champion teams from the World Tournament? I kind of figured they'd draw from a team of six, since you see it in full if you battle in triples.
yes

they all have a team of 6

I'm not ready to share that yet though, but here's blue's team in the meantime

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I noticed that one of the medals was awarded for defeating Castelia's gang. Turns out there is another secret area of the city accessed via the sewers with Surf. Here's a screenshot (ignore the terrible picture quality).

Krookodile graffiti is pretty cool.

This is kinda stupid but uh...
How exactly do you get to Driftveil? I beat Elesa and Team Plasma already, but I have no idea how to get there (the drawbridge is blocked by some idiots performing) >.>

This is kinda stupid but uh...
How exactly do you get to Driftveil? I beat Elesa and Team Plasma already, but I have no idea how to get there (the drawbridge is blocked by some idiots performing) >.>
The biker guy, yeah. Expect a ton of triples and rotations from random trainers now.

Also, speaking of regenerating DW Jellicent. I want to know how does Hidden Hallow regernation works. It is not just for RNG, but also for people that is just looking for those damn things.

From what I know, it has nothing to do with your in-game clock. I have tried to edit the time while the emulator is running to make the game think that this much time has passed. So I tried Save Stating, and I think I have found it. It has something to do with how much you have played. Because I just left my emu running, checked on it a few times, and then the hollow did generate something. I went back to the state I went in with, and nada.

Can someone please shed some light on this? There is simply too much content in the Hollow for this hit or miss one-shot in X hours bullshit.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
From the videos I've seen on youtube it seems they all retain pretty much the same teams from the games they originally appeared on since 3rd gen, with different movesets and items that is.
I think they're listed on serebii as well

From the videos I've seen on youtube it seems they all retain pretty much the same teams from the games they originally appeared on since 3rd gen, with different movesets and items that is.
I think they're listed on serebii as well
Nah they're different that's for certain, even if only slightly. For instance Morty has a Chandelure (with Flame Body thankfully) and Roxanne uses a Probopass. They all seem to mix up generations with their teams.

EDIT: One thing I notice in videos with the gym leaders (but not with champions like Blue and Red) is that they all lead off with a 'signature Pokemon', which means really only two (or three in Doubles/Rotation) of their Pokemon are randomized from their pool of six. For example I notice Jasmine always leads off with Steelix, Misty always leads with Starmie, and so on.

Nah they're different that's for certain, even if only slightly. For instance Morty has a Chandelure (with Flame Body thankfully) and Roxanne uses a Probopass. They all seem to mix up generations with their teams.

EDIT: One thing I notice in videos with the gym leaders (but not with champions like Blue and Red) is that they all lead off with a 'signature Pokemon', which means really only two (or three in Doubles/Rotation) of their Pokemon are randomized from their pool of six. For example I notice Jasmine always leads off with Steelix, Misty always leads with Starmie, and so on.
Alder is also an odd exception, he carries a Chandelure & Reuniclus last I heard.

I find it strange that Blue swaps his Rhyperior for Aerodactyl. There's plenty of overlap between the gym leaders and champions about what Pokemon they use (Jasmine and Steven both use Metagross, Juan and Clair both use Kingdra) but I find it odd only from a nostalgia point of view since Aerodactyl is a nice swap for Rhyperior.

I find it strange that Blue swaps his Rhyperior for Aerodactyl. There's plenty of overlap between the gym leaders and champions about what Pokemon they use (Jasmine and Steven both use Metagross, Juan and Clair both use Kingdra) but I find it odd only from a nostalgia point of view since Aerodactyl is a nice swap for Rhyperior.
I think it more replaced his Pidgeot, not his Rhyperior.
Probably didn't want this champion to have a Pidgeot but still wanted to keep an avian from gen 1?

breh

強いだね
Am I the only one with terrible hidden hollow luck?

Since yesterday, I've found nothing but mulches and other similar bullcrap. Have I done something to make the game stop generating Pokemon?

Am I the only one with terrible hidden hollow luck?

Since yesterday, I've found nothing but mulches and other similar bullcrap. Have I done something to make the game stop generating Pokemon?
Just slightly worse than usual luck as far as I'm concerned, I've been at the hollows for a while now and I have >20 mulches now but the only females I've found are Combee, Amoongus and Marill (who I already have from DW), although I did find a Ditto so that was nice.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LOL so Trollfreak trolls again... Why? Why have Challenge mode only in Black and Assist mode only in White. WHY?

>Texas Cloverleaf
Thanks for the answer!

Another question, while diggin information, does anyone know how to get the key for switching white forest/black city?
Same as challenge mode?

I'm looking for sav state so that i could transfer the keys... my actual copy will have all key prior the game start

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It might be hard to transfer the keys unless you have two physical copies of the game. The keys only transfer over a local Infrared connection. There are currently no flashcarts/emulators in circulation that emulate this functionality.

It might be hard to transfer the keys unless you have two physical copies of the game. The keys only transfer over a local Infrared connection. There are currently no flashcarts/emulators in circulation that emulate this functionality.
Uh. Yeah i just got my White2 on hand....and i do have a flashcart and i thought i could just transfer from the FlashCart.

I suppose i could wait a bit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)