Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
MSankey made it into B2/W2. I am a very happy man.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up as unused. There's going to be downloadable tournaments in the future, and since the file has tons of errors (nicknames, moves, items, natures, etc) it most likely was a test that wasn't removed :\

We'll probably get a download tournament with 'em soon enough.

They didn't include E4 members, Koga is considered E4...
I gave Serebii that team list and further teams, except they weren't identified by the linear name match. In PWT's text files it contains a list of trainers. Once it goes past Red's team there's what looks to be duplicates of Cheren's team hence why it throws the alignment off ~ and the translated names after Red weren't out yet from PP's translation project.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/pwt.htm

^ was the entire team listing for the 6 team slots max lvl;

Muk
Swalot
Dustox
Skuntank
Victreebel
Gengar

is probably Koga's team

I actually haven't played the game at all, so matching up names -> teams is something I can't do :(
I'm ripping the triple/double PWT teams later today...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man, why should we get it 5 days later? They had a nice thing going with giving us BW first... :< Could've continued on that trail for a while at least.

Man, why should we get it 5 days later? They had a nice thing going with giving us BW first... :< Could've continued on that trail for a while at least.
Same thing can be said about how America got bw after Europe. America is most of the time the next place after Japan to get the games(not bw though)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
At least you don't have to wait months like you used to, eh?
Well, that's true. But still.

Same thing can be said about how America got bw after Europe. America is most of the time the next place after Japan to get the games(not bw though)
Not really. The states have always gotten the games before Europe and when they finally changed that pattern it was for one game. Not enough IMO.

So, noone knows how to get the DW Jellicent to regenerate :/

Then does anyone know what is up with the Frillish board in Seigaiha City? It said some short thing pre-E4 but now when I stick my head through it some guy and his Gothorita show up and he says some stuff.

What LV are his PKMN? I coulden`t find Much on Serebii about N.
here you go
Pokemon Trainer N - Full Restore,Full Restore,Full Restore,Full Restore
Politoed:Lv77(Life Orb) - Hydro Pump,Focus Blast,Psychic,Hypnosis
Lanturn:Lv75 - Thunder,Signal Beam,Hydro Pump,Stockpile
Tentacruel:Lv75(Damp Rock) - Rain Dance,Giga Drain,Scald,Barrier
Omastar:Lv75(Damp Rock) - Rain Dance,Hydro Pump,Ice Beam,Earth Power
Kabutops:Lv75 - Stone Edge,Aqua Jet,X-Scissor,Low Kick
Starmie:Lv75 - Hydro Pump,Thunder,Psychic,Ice Beam

Ninetales:Lv77(Life Orb) - Fire Blast,Solarbeam,Foul Play,Confuse Ray
Arcanine:Lv75 - Extreme Speed,Overheat,Wild Charge,Outrage
Rapidash:Lv75 - Megahorn,Drill Run,Flare Blitz,Solarbeam
Shiftry:Lv75(Heat Rock) - Dark Pulse,Solarbeam,Focus Blast,Sunny Day
Ninjask:Lv75(Heat Rock) - Sunny Day,X-Scissor,Solarbeam,Protect
Leafeon:Lv75 - Leaf Blade,X-Scissor,Attract,Iron Tail

Hippowdon:Lv77(Life Orb) - Stone Edge,Crunch,Superpower,Stealth Rock
Gastrodon:Lv75(Smooth Rock) - Earth Power,Muddy Water,Ice Beam,Sandstorm
Cradily:Lv75(Smooth Rock) - Sandstorm,Giga Drain,Confuse Ray,Stockpile
Armaldo:Lv75 - Rock Slide,X-Scissor,Aqua Tail,Rock Polish
Scizor:Lv75 - Bullet Punch,Double Hit,Bug Bite,Aerial Ace
Rhyperior:Lv75 - Earthquake,Stone Edge,Fire Punch,Ice Punch

Abomasnow:Lv77(Life Orb) - Blizzard,Wood Hammer,Earthquake,Grass Whistle
Vanilluxe:Lv75(Icy Rock) - Blizzard,Flash Cannon,Signal Beam,Hail
Cloyster:Lv75 - Icicle Spear,Hydro Pump,Ice Shard,Shell Smash
Mamoswine:Lv75 - Earthquake,Ice Shard,Blizzard,Stone Edge
Froslass:Lv75(Icy Rock) - Blizzard,Shadow Ball,Psychic,Hail
Glaceon:Lv75 - Blizzard,Shadow Ball,Signal Beam,Attract

N means business! He even packs 2 back ups incase the permaweather goes away
Maybe a seasonal battle?
I'm not sure of what the item guy gives you, if I find anything, I'll be sure to make a note of it.

Challenge Mode is the test people really need. It's really amazing. As if Normal Mode wasn't enough of a challenge already, the new mode is just begging to be hated by the fandom. Of course, it's really amazing, and it's pretty fun.

I'm doing a Challenge Mode Nuzlocke right now, and it's really, really, REALLY hard.

Challenge Mode is the test people really need. It's really amazing. As if Normal Mode wasn't enough of a challenge already, the new mode is just begging to be hated by the fandom. Of course, it's really amazing, and it's pretty fun.

I'm doing a Challenge Mode Nuzlocke right now, and it's really, really, REALLY hard.
I hear the AI is improved for challenge mode. Can you share with us some observations about how the Challenge Mode AI works? Do trainers use more items in battle? Any notable team swaps? Are their payout rates altered?

Pokemon from Dream Radar is simply planted in the game's entralink, so the answer is no.
So pokemon from the Dream Radar show up in the Entralink Forest then?

Also, what is this I have heard about no C-Gear? Does that mean we can RNG Entralink Pokemon using the Standard Seed method?

According to serebii, Challenge Mode adds a Pokémon to each Gym Leader's lineup (e.g. Pidove with Cheren, Joltik with Elesa) and alters the other Pokémon's movesets and held item to make them look more competitive (e.g. Rock Slide over Slash, more Sitrus Berries), and could do the same to the Elite lineups.

So pokemon from the Dream Radar show up in the Entralink Forest then?

Also, what is this I have heard about no C-Gear? Does that mean we can RNG Entralink Pokemon using the Standard Seed method?
Dream Radar Pokémon go directly into the box

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I made a list of 5th Gen Pokémon with overworld sprites:
Patrat, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Drilbur, Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Cottonee, Petlil, Basculin, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Emolga, Alomomola, Galvantula, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Shellmet, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant, Cottonee, Deerling, Roggenrola, Cinccino

Then I made a list from whatever screenshots I saw on Serebii + N's Pokémon + Interactable Pokémon:
Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant
Can anyone confirm which of these you have seen/have heard were found in the game? If the list is much smaller than this, we can essentially deduce which Hidden Hollows are left to be found.

I made a list of 5th Gen Pokémon with overworld sprites:
Patrat, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Drilbur, Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Cottonee, Petlil, Basculin, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Emolga, Alomomola, Galvantula, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Shellmet, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant, Cottonee, Deerling, Roggenrola, Cinccino

Then I made a list from whatever screenshots I saw on Serebii + N's Pokémon + Interactable Pokémon:
Audino, Gurdurr, Throh, Sawk, Scolipede, Krokorok, Maractus, Garbodor, Gothita, Duosion/Solosis, Ducklett, Vanillite, Klinklang, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, Pawniard, Heatmor, Durant
Can anyone confirm which of these you have seen/have heard were found in the game? If the list is much smaller than this, we can essentially deduce which Hidden Hollows are left to be found.
Some of those overworld sprites are for the Entralink, bear in mind. We might not be getting every unaccounted-for sprite in a Hidden Hollow. Though I'd love to see Shadow Tag Chandelure become legal at last...

Absolutely. My one from Dream Radar is female
Awesome, thanks!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Missingo. Master said:
Some of those overworld sprites are for the Entralink, bear in mind. We might not be getting every unaccounted-for sprite in a Hidden Hollow. Though I'd love to see Shadow Tag Chandelure become legal at last...
It's fine if they are for the Entralink, I would just like to know which ones are in the game like by a trainer or in a random place or something.

Justified Lucario can be female, and thus be able to breed Prankster Riolu. Edit: Ninja'd

N, with a Hippowdon that doesn't know Earthquake? Ridiculous.

Hey guys, I've got some useless trivia about Challenge Mode! Sorry if no-one cares about this, I'm just finding Challenge Mode really interesting.

I just tested the Elite Four in postgame Challenge Mode, they have teams of Pokemon at Lv. 77 with their signature at 79 (meaning the levels on Serebii are off, as he said they might be). This is 5 levels higher than normal mode and Drayden's CM team posted a little while back was 4 levels higher than the norm, so we can assume that the Elite Four and Iris at the end of the main game have levels ranging between 60 and 64 (depending on whether they're 4 or 5 levels higher than normal). The only Leagues that can even compete with this levelling are Kanto's (where Gary's starter is at 65) and DP Sinnoh's (Cynthia's Level 66 Garchomp), but those Leagues have a much lower average level than BW2's due to the E4 starting low and getting higher. So yeah, BW2 Challenge Mode should be the hardest League ever in terms of levels!

Oh yeah and the AI in Challenge Mode is no joke. They're like Emerald Frontier Brains. Who can also switch out.

vvv You unlock Challenge Mode in Black 2 after beating Iris and you can activate it for the post-game (Banjirou, League rematches, catching Legendaries etc). To get it in the main story then yeah, you have to link with another game that already has it unlocked.

Hey guys, I've got some useless trivia about Challenge Mode! Sorry if no-one cares about this, I'm just finding Challenge Mode really interesting.

I just tested the Elite Four in postgame Challenge Mode, they have teams of Pokemon at Lv. 77 with their signature at 79 (meaning the levels on Serebii are off, as he said they might be). This is 5 levels higher than normal mode and Drayden's CM team posted a little while back was 4 levels higher than the norm, so we can assume that the Elite Four and Iris at the end of the main game have levels ranging between 60 and 64 (depending on whether they're 4 or 5 levels higher than normal). The only Leagues that can even compete with this levelling are Kanto's (where Gary's starter is at 65) and DP Sinnoh's (Cynthia's Level 66 Garchomp), but those Leagues have a much lower average level than BW2's due to the E4 starting low and getting higher. So yeah, BW2 Challenge Mode should be the hardest League ever in terms of levels!

Oh yeah and the AI in Challenge Mode is no joke. They're like Emerald Frontier Brains. Who can also switch out.
question about challenge mode...
is the only way getting it linking with another game? :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)