Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Would anyone happen to have a list of what new TM's the pokes are able to learn in BW2? I know Araidos can now learn X-Scissor and Klinklang can get Wild Charge, but I'm unsure of what else learned mew moves.

Would anyone happen to have a list of what new TM's the pokes are able to learn in BW2? I know Araidos can now learn X-Scissor and Klinklang can get Wild Charge, but I'm unsure of what else learned mew moves.
Here are all the TM/HM additions :

Code:
167 Spinarak / 168 Ariados :
_TM81 X-Scissor

214 Heracross :
_TM08 Bulk Up

509 Purrloin / 510 Liepard :
_TM89 U-Turn

573 Cinccino :
_TM46 Thief

599 Klink / 600 Klang / 601 Klinklang :
_TM93 Wild Charge
I think this is all of them

Original: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1541370
After dojo: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1541404
After cafe: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1541448

I don't know why serebii calls it a dojo, the shop looks like a real life gym, and I just tested out the dojo and cafe. Special defense level 4 apparently costs 6k pokedollars to put in 4 EVs. And the speed one for the Cafe puts 20 EVs for 36k. So they're pretty much worse than vitamins, but I guess you might be able to pump stats after vitamins through this like the wings

Edit: Also, you can't beef up a pokemon with max EVs already. That would've been cool.
Maybe it's called a dojo to differentiate itself from a "gym" where you battle leaders?

so about the hidden hollows, is it possible they respawn based on step count?

Just something brought up over on serebiiforums

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Someone on GameFAQs is reporting that Teravolt and Turboblaze now give some sort of "pseudo STAB" for Electric or Fire respectively for Kyurem. Since this is GameFAQs we're talking about here, I don't know how seriously to take it, but I figured you guys could get to the truth of the matter quick enough.
Does BW2 have an battle mode with auto-level? I want to test this

EDIT-- Bah, I can't even properly PokéSav my game.

EDIT-- Ah lol I have a Reshiram in my Black 1. Gotta solve this shit

Mario With Lasers

Gah, for a moment I thought I had found out something, but it turns out I had Thick Fat (I was going to use a Snorlax at first) as the ability in the Smogon Calc >__> Guess I'll take TropiOUs's word on those tests as true, for now, as I can't test with a Turboblaze Kyurem of my own.

All N's Pokémon are set PID, Nature anda IVS, aren't they? Then, the most of people that I know, they got a Hasty Zorua, but I've just seen a guy with a Timid one, it is possible?

Are there some way to change N's Pokémon Nature?

Sorry about my bad English.

Mario With Lasers

Someone has posted a list of N pokémon's natures already; the only ones which didn't get screwed were Hasty Zorua and Timid Woobat (and apparently it also has Simple, its DW ability).

I don't remember N EVER using Woobat in BW1, though

Someone has posted a list of N pokémon's natures already; the only ones which didn't get screwed were Hasty Zorua and Timid Woobat (and apparently it also has Simple, its DW ability).

I don't remember N EVER using Woobat in BW1, though
N also didn't use a Darmanitan or (strictly speaking) Zorua. But those two + Woobat are with N during the opening coronation cutscene.

EDIT: And hey, since they only appear in N's mind/imagination/memory, maybe that's why they have their DW Abilities (Zen Mode and Simple, Zorua doesn't have a DW Ability). Because it's all in his head.

EDIT 2: Ninja'd

I'm kinda wondering if there's any competitive usage for N's Pokémon. I mean,30 across the board is good, but 31 is better and easily achievable via RNG...

It's a shame, in my opinion that Reshiram/Zekrom don't count as N's Pokémon to get the "N Shiny" effect.

You can buy Fire Stones at the PWT in Virbank Driftveil for 3 BP a piece. The first one you can get for free (that is, with little effort, outside some exploration) is in the southwest corner of the Resort Desert.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Does anyone know how early I can get a Fire Stone in this game?
You get a Fire Stone immediately after defeating Skyla (Gym 6). You can also buy them with BP from the store located in the World Tournament. Outside of these two methods, your best bet would be to find one in a swirling dust cloud (although this approach would take forever unless you are very lucky).

@Above, PWT is in Driftveil, not Virbank.

OK, so... what's up with Black City now? Other than the Black Skyscraper, I mean. I saw in the beginning of someone's video where they started to go through Black Skyscraper that Black City retains the market building and what appears to be the trainers from Black version. Are they battleable? What's in the market? I want details! Black City is my favorite city in the Pokémon world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)