Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I'm hoping Snorlax is in the hollows because oh my all the leftovers in the world
The entire list of Hidden Hollow Pokémon was extracted a day or two ago, and Snorlax wasn't on it. Serebii's got the complete list on his Hidden Hollow page, also devoid of Snorlax.

So the only new one was Snorlax? Guess that's what I get for using out-of-date lists. :| It's the lost Xtransciever, you get Snorlax after about 60 calls.

So the only new one was Snorlax? Guess that's what I get for using out-of-date lists. :| It's the lost Xtransciever, you get Snorlax after about 60 calls.
Wait what?
I take it from the pink hair &/or green hair kids right?

What on earth is going on with those two.

If I'm not wrong, what makes N's pokémon sparkling is a Hidden Hex Value that B/W 2 reads very similar to a Pokéball seal/sticker. Then, I think if you know what to add in the pokémon values, it will sparkle as a N Pokémon.
from what i heard all you need to do is to copy Zorua (or whatever)'s OT data into something else

Has anyone else noticed that there's a rock in Mistralton Cave that gives a lots of green shards? I stopped counting after 10 or so. In F2 near stairs to down , use Dowsing Machine to find it. I'm interested to know if there's more rocks like that and do they change their locations etc.

//found another one!
Poké Ball in the northern-end of F2 gives limitless Blue Shards. I'm not sure if my game is bugged, gonna reboot.

// Nope I'm still getting those.
I don't have time to research it more. Anyway I found only 2 spots for shards in Mistralton Cave. Maybe they give different shards depending on season/day/month/random, dunno. Game is Black 2.

@Zelen

What do you mean 'a rock'? As in, you can interact with a rock and it gives you free limitless green shards? I'm really confused.

I still feel the most reliable way to gain shards is to just lose in PWT...

It's not that hard to just bring in a bunch of scrubs and die

By the way, is it possible to trade between BW2 and BW? A friend of mine has ordered a version of White 2 and I wanted to know if they are compatible with the first ones - they probably are, but nevertheless.. This would give me access to tutor moves for BW Pokemon for they are rather annoying to RNgenerate in the 4th gen.

New article on pokemon.com talks about a certain number of top players in world championship from vgc this summer can have their teams added as a download for World Tournament in game. Not sure if this is new or not but it's been confirmed and is definetly going to make the tournament mode more enjoyable. Wonder how good the AI is going to play the teams on the different difficulties.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've got a couple of questions:

• Has anyone checked if the Sky Drop glitch and the Trick Room glitch are still in?
  • Is there any way to "sequence break" and do the gyms in other orders?

Thanks in advance.

1. The Hiker on Route 20 will not move until you beat Cheren
2. You can't access the mainland until you beat Roxie
3. Route 4 is blocked by Crustle, so you need Corless to get them out, and he only pops up when you beat Burgh
4. Skyla won't fly you to Yamaji Town until after you beat her

That's all I know about it. I haven't bothered with seeing if I could get to Driftveil/Mistralton/Seigaha without beating Elesa/Clay/Drayden though. :/

1. The Hiker on Route 20 will not move until you beat Cheren
2. You can't access the mainland until you beat Roxie
3. Route 4 is blocked by Crustle, so you need Corless to get them out, and he only pops up when you beat Burgh
4. Skyla won't fly you to Yamaji Town until after you beat her

That's all I know about it. I haven't bothered with seeing if I could get to Driftveil/Mistralton/Seigaha without beating Elesa/Clay/Drayden though. :/
Charles blocks the path to Driftveil until you beat Elesa, and You can't get through Chargestone Cave until you beat Clay and all the other stuff you're forced to do after you beat him.

What am I supposed to do after I beat Clay? Any way I try to go, my path is blocked.

Edit: Disregard my post, I somehow forgot that I actually haven't beaten Clay yet.

@Zelen

What do you mean 'a rock'? As in, you can interact with a rock and it gives you free limitless green shards? I'm really confused.
By rock I mean those big brown boulders that are clearly apart from the wall and tend to block your way (I don't mean those round objects but ones that usually have hidden items that can be found by using dowsing machine).

I'm not sure if they are limitless but you can gather a lot of shards from those rocks... I found another "shard rock" from Relic Path in front of a puddle. This time I got tons of blue shards.

//Nah, those are not unique at all. There's at least 3 spots for different kind of shards in Relic Path. :(

That's awesome! I was sorely disappointed when Rufflet came so late in the game in Black/White. They sure are making in-game teams have more options this time around.
go to town with the L35 Volcarona :p
its actually useful as a fly slave and even struggle bug does a decent amount of damage

go to town with the L35 Volcarona :p
its actually useful as a fly slave and even struggle bug does a decent amount of damage
Wow. My Growlithe might be getting replaced. I don't know what it can learn at such a low level though. Is it possible to tutor it moves during the main game or do the shards come later? If I could just get Heat Wave OR Signal Beam I'd be pretty pleased.

...actually now that you say it, its actually possible for Volcarona to be cool! Lose a few battles in PWT to farm shards, and the Signal Beam tutor is conveniently located in Driftveil, meaning that Volca has a seriously useful and sexy STAB move early on, boosted by the silverpowder that it conveniently holds. Heat Wave isn't necessary since the Fire Blast TM comes earlier and its a worthwhile investment indeed: Volcarona goes from decent to murder machine, even if its only for 5 attacks.

Will the Japanese version work with my American 3DS? Sorry if this has been answered just want to know b4 I order my copy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)