Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

True story: I used a Heart Scale to get Ember back on my Volcarona and was actually able to get by with it until I got to the Heat Wave tutor (and then it got Flamethrower right after, woot woot).

But yeah, I got enough Shards out of the cave to Volcarona that I was able to give it Signal Beam straight away (it's only a 6 shard move, IIRC).

Okay I need to know this.. did anyone get far in Challenge mode yet? How hard is it really? Do the random trainers and gym leaders have EV trained pokemon now, or is it still a steamroll just with more grinding due to higher levels? It would be cool to have a reasonably challenging experience, and maybe use a properly built team instead of throwing random pokes around and overleveling them ;p

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay I need to know this.. did anyone get far in Challenge mode yet? How hard is it really? Do the random trainers and gym leaders have EV trained pokemon now, or is it still a steamroll just with more grinding due to higher levels? It would be cool to have a reasonably challenging experience, and maybe use a properly built team instead of throwing random pokes around and overleveling them ;p
The affected trainers get raised levels, hold items, better AI, and moves to cover up their weaknesses.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Serebii says ditto appears in a hidden hollow. I didn't see it on previous lists. Is this correct?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So, in-game trades.

Method:
To get these trades is rather convuluted. You first need to find the Forgotten Item in Nimbasa City. From there, you will be called when you enter random areas by the owner of the item. After the 10th call, the person will call you and tell you to meet in Nimbasa to return their Item. When you do, they will be added to your Xtransceiver. Call them to total 30 times, but you can only call from places which fulfill the conditions. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so. Call them a 51st time. wait a day and then call them again and they'll meet you in Nimbasa City and offer to trade, willing to have any Pokémon. This can be repeated each day to go through all of their Pokémon. The Pokémon you receive varies based on your gender
Do them trade a Pikablu or what

breh

強いだね
Ambipom has 20/20/20/20/20/31.

Not sure about Zam and can't get Hippo so I'll assume it's the same but with the 31 in SpA.

Cottonee is the same.

Gigalith is 31 in Attack; serebii also got the nature wrong (it's Adamant, not Jolly).

Tangrowth is 31 in HP, serebii got this one wrong too (Hardy / etc.).

Ambipom has 20/20/20/20/20/31.

I'll get zam in a few minutes, hopefully.
Well if Ambipom's signature IV was speed, I'm guessing Alakazam's will be Special Attack while Gigalith's will be Defense (basing off the Emolga trade) and the sun stone grass mons & rotom will have the same as in BW1.
Wonder what the billion Forgotten Item trades have

breh

強いだね
I know this was mentioned before, but I'm not sure if there was ever an answer - is there a Mulch maniac somewhere?

Well if Ambipom's signature IV was speed, I'm guessing Alakazam's will be Special Attack while Gigalith's will be Defense (basing off the Emolga trade) and the sun stone grass mons & rotom will have the same as in BW1.
Wonder what the billion Forgotten Item trades have
The Forgotten Item trades are completely random, Gender/Nature/PID/IVs, it's all random and can actually be RNGed http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1562987 No idea if there's a shiny lock on them or not yet. EDIT: Looks like there is a shiny lock, tried to hit the shiny frame and got a PID nowhere on the list.

Is it just me, or are there a metric assload of PP Max in this game compared to previous games? I've got like 7 of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)