Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

At da letter el's question, tbh I think aura guardian jumped on a no kill and claimed bullet proof as soon as possible. For me this doesn't confirm anything, and I just a sweeping thought on my part. I'm very 50/50 on aura guardian though, because he has seemed clean, but what j squared (i think that's who it was) said about AG makes sense. So I'm not sure what to believe.

Sorry about this Shiite post I'm on my phone again

My take on shinyskarmory because I don't think it's as helpful to have two analyses on the same guy (Vintage Books) on the same day. I'll still be rereading his posts when I have the time.

#91: Survey answers, says there should be a balance between boldness and reservedness.
#92: lol
#128: Votes Walrein.
#129: Defends darkpenguin67 and himself. Not much to it considering it's all valid. Interprets Walrein's lack of activity as a scumtell. We still don't actually know how often Walrein was telling the truth about his excuses.
#148: Votes pokemonrocks. I'd say something about him actually quoting Orcinus Duo, but maybe that's just how he does things.
#232: Defends his lack of activity again and votes darkpenguin67.
#273: The cake is a lie. Mainly argues that a village announcer can't possibly know who he's aligned with. Claims a power role.
#274: meh
#277: More of claiming a power role. Tells the announcer to claim.
#292: lol
#304: I despise the practice of replying in bold inside quotes. Believes that an announcer targeted him and that it's a mafia role. Says Rediamond seems legit. Basically answers Da Letter El's questionnaire.

#305: Playing hard-to-get with his role claim.
#306: Votes pokemonrocks
#317: I think his reaction was kinda disproportionate, but it's outlandish enough that, yeah, it looks legit.
#325: He is quite afraid.
#350: Votes Cereza.
#396: Unvotes.
#411: meh
#498: Votes Jalmont because he didn't hammer Walrein.
#509-510: Votes Walrein.
#547: Comments that he doesn't have enough info on Vintage Books to read him.
#552: Actually reads Vintage Books. Seems to lean towards Vintage Books being scum.
#573-574: Votes Orcinus Duo.

Opinion: He changed his mind a lot, making it hard to say where his allegiances are. Nothing he's said has been more suspicious than what Vintage Books has done (and what multiple people have pointed out).

Aura Guardian has put a lot of work into his posts since the L-2. Honestly I don't blame him for his assessment (#719). I think the L-2 helped us a lot, so:

##Unvote

If it comes down to Vintage Books / coolking49 / Yeti I'll go with Vintage Books. I don't want to vote him quite yet because I'm somewhat less confident in it and I don't want it to look like I'm just flip-flopping between bandwagons.

Also yeah, I might as well claim. I did have a half-baked plan to fish out mafia, but I decided not to do it and it's probably too late now. Plus, it probably wouldn't have worked, anyway.

Blue_Tornado said:
Welcome to Company inc., capefeather!

You are the Secretary, Town Neighborizer. At night you may send the ##Call <player> action to Blue_Tornado via PM. You and that player will be able to converse in a quicktopic for the following day and night phases.

You win when the Higher Ups are eliminated.
Yeah, I'm that guy Da Letter El was talking about on D2. You guys are probably aware I also contacted Itchni (though I swear I sent the whole message, I even double-checked <.<). I also tried to contact Jalmont, which failed because of his death and is probably the source of most of the suspicion that Da Letter El had of me on D4.

I've been rather clueless as to how to use this role tbh.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
My take on shinyskarmory because I don't think it's as helpful to have two analyses on the same guy (Vintage Books) on the same day. I'll still be rereading his posts when I have the time.

#91: Survey answers, says there should be a balance between boldness and reservedness.
#92: lol
#128: Votes Walrein.
#129: Defends darkpenguin67 and himself. Not much to it considering it's all valid. Interprets Walrein's lack of activity as a scumtell. We still don't actually know how often Walrein was telling the truth about his excuses.
#148: Votes pokemonrocks. I'd say something about him actually quoting Orcinus Duo, but maybe that's just how he does things.
#232: Defends his lack of activity again and votes darkpenguin67.
#273: The cake is a lie. Mainly argues that a village announcer can't possibly know who he's aligned with. Claims a power role.
#274: meh
#277: More of claiming a power role. Tells the announcer to claim.
#292: lol
#304: I despise the practice of replying in bold inside quotes. Believes that an announcer targeted him and that it's a mafia role. Says Rediamond seems legit. Basically answers Da Letter El's questionnaire.

#305: Playing hard-to-get with his role claim.
#306: Votes pokemonrocks
#317: I think his reaction was kinda disproportionate, but it's outlandish enough that, yeah, it looks legit.
#325: He is quite afraid.
#350: Votes Cereza.
#396: Unvotes.
#411: meh
#498: Votes Jalmont because he didn't hammer Walrein.
#509-510: Votes Walrein.
#547: Comments that he doesn't have enough info on Vintage Books to read him.
#552: Actually reads Vintage Books. Seems to lean towards Vintage Books being scum.
#573-574: Votes Orcinus Duo.

Opinion: He changed his mind a lot, making it hard to say where his allegiances are. Nothing he's said has been more suspicious than what Vintage Books has done (and what multiple people have pointed out).

Aura Guardian has put a lot of work into his posts since the L-2. Honestly I don't blame him for his assessment (#719). I think the L-2 helped us a lot, so:

##Unvote

If it comes down to Vintage Books / coolking49 / Yeti I'll go with Vintage Books. I don't want to vote him quite yet because I'm somewhat less confident in it and I don't want it to look like I'm just flip-flopping between bandwagons.

Also yeah, I might as well claim. I did have a half-baked plan to fish out mafia, but I decided not to do it and it's probably too late now. Plus, it probably wouldn't have worked, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Blue_Tornado
Welcome to Company inc., capefeather!

You are the Secretary, Town Neighborizer. At night you may send the ##Call <player> action to Blue_Tornado via PM. You and that player will be able to converse in a quicktopic for the following day and night phases.

You win when the Higher Ups are eliminated.

Yeah, I'm that guy Da Letter El was talking about on D2. You guys are probably aware I also contacted Itchni (though I swear I sent the whole message, I even double-checked <.<). I also tried to contact Jalmont, which failed because of his death and is probably the source of most of the suspicion that Da Letter El had of me on D4.

I've been rather clueless as to how to use this role tbh.
Godkill
5. You may not quote or screenshot any game-related information that is not from the game thread.

@DLE
I did do a read of cape, and found him null-town. I'm still sticking to that sentiment, although it may not matter since he could be godkilled.

And I'm way too lazy to go though AG's posts. Reading people who are active is too time consuming (maybe later). My general read on him is town as well, however.

I still think Vintage Books is the best target today, although granted he did start the OD wagon. I dunno what to think at this point tbh.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Let's wait for the verdict from blue tornado. My guess is he'll godkill capefeather if and only if that is capefeather's real role pm and will make orcinus duo into a survivor role who cannot win for deadtalking. That or he'll let it slide. But knowing BT I think it will be the first. It's his game, so it's his call.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh and in case capefeather is not godkilled, I confirm that he has the role that he claimed, as well as that he has targeted me, itchni, and then me again on n4.

Stop ruining my gaaaaame

Accidentally capefeather everywhere.

capefeather was the Secretary, Town Neighborizer.

ps Orcinus Duo sucks and I have no problem allowing the autolose notion

Votecount 5.3

Aura Guardian (1): Da Letter El UllarWarlord
Vintage Books (1): Aura Guardian

Not Voting (6): Everyone else!

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 61 hours and 19 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)