Company Mafia - Day 5 End - Won by the Workers

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Well that is slightly annoying but unsurprising; I thought there was no way that BT would make that role town, considering town already had me and ullar :/

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Lost my entire post. Grrr.

@Cereza, thoughts on AG? I've flip-flopped a lot on him, so I can see either way. If you had to guess, do you think he's town or mafia and why?
I'm a little suspicious of him. I'm not really convinced he's mafia though :/ I guess I'll ask him something only he and I could know.

@Aura Guardian:
Assign a number to every letter in the PM you received, according to their position in the alphabet e.i A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on. Add every letter together and post the final result here.

If your result is the same as mine I'll be more likely to believe you, if it is not however, I'll think you have been lying all along and are most likely mafia.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm a little suspicious of him. I'm not really convinced he's mafia though :/ I guess I'll ask him something only he and I could know.

@Aura Guardian:
Assign a number to every letter in the PM you received, according to their position in the alphabet e.i A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on. Add every letter together and post the final result here.

If your result is the same as mine I'll be more likely to believe you, if it is not however, I'll think you have been lying all along and are most likely mafia.
I don't get this, but

(also the above better not count as game related information)

DLE, the PM in question is the hooked PM. Assuming Cereza and I both got identical result PMs for being hooked, then my number should match what Cereza has.

Cereza, allowing for capital letters to count the same as lower case, and not counting punctuation, yes, it is. A=1, B=2, etc.

I'd like to note how Vintage Books isn't really defending himself. He asks us not to hammervote him while he's asleep - fine by me - but later, he only asks for more reasoning from j-squared without even trying to defend himself or account for his actions (such as I tried with my massive post spree).

After re-reading back through D2, Orcinus Duo did vote vote for capefeather before Cereza said he visited Itchni. This slightly lowers my suspicion of capefeather, but I still can't shake the feeling that the whole feud between the two was a ploy to clean one of them should either of them get lynched.

Looking back at the D1 voting results, 2 of the 5 people who voted for Itchni have turned up as mafia. The other 3 were Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

It should also be noted that Orcinus Duo failed to hammer Walrein D2. Other people who failed to hammer Walrein: shinyskarmory, Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather, and Jalmont (confirmed town).

I'm not sure what this means, but I do see a voting pattern between those four users: Orcinus Duo, Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

I would be fine voting for any of the 3 remaining. My first choice is alternating between Vintagae Books and capefeather.

Anyway, I'd like to hear other people's opinions on those 3:Vintage Books, Aura Guardian, and capefeather.

ok then Aura_Guardian. I feel I have defended myself, against most of peoples apparent reasons to vote me.

This is the post J-Squared linked to me when I asked him for a reason for him lynching me.

1st Paragraph: Not really relevant to me at all,

2nd Paragraph: I was one of the people voting Itchni. I have already explained myself here. I legit thought Itchni was mafia at the time, The evidence put forward simply made me think so.

3rd Paragraph: Says I was one of the people who failed to hammer walrein. If you look back at section of the thread when Walrein was not hammered, I had not posted, and I was asleep, due to it being 7am when Blue_Tornado posted the deadline post. I had been asleep for a good 7 hours before the deadline was posted.

4th Paragraph: Sees a voting pattern between us, but posts no evidence of this, Capefeather is confirmed town due to the godkill, and AG still remains undecided by everyone, so I do not see how this has much relevance at all. Also due to the fact that I pretty much started the OD vote, so how could we be voting together.

5th Paragraph: Claims to be happy with voting me (assumed due to above 'evidence')

6th Paragraph: asks for others opinions on myself, AG and capefeather.

After reading this post a few times, apart from the 1st para, it really doesn't say much at all.

Your silly independence day is over, go lynch someone.

Votecount 5.4

Vintage Books (2): Aura Guardian j-squared
Aura Guardian (1): Da Letter El UllarWarlord

Not Voting (5): Everyone else!

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 24 hours and 31 minutes.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
rofl i forgot i subbed in. still not sure why i subbed in.

I would like some reputable village member to summarize what shinyskarmory did in relation to the other dead villagers and the mafians so I know what I may have to defend against if he did some retard thing like buddy Walrein all game. Clearly I am not him so I don't know what he did or why.

I would also like a summary of the status of things - what roles do we know, who has any claim out, how many scums are likely to be left, etc. so that I can see the situation.

After that I will lead this village to success in the hopes we find a scum - I am thinking there are 4 or 5 mafians and there is only one kill a night it looks like so either the vig doesn't exist/hasn't shot or there is no woof.

From what I understand UllarWarlord is clean because his role was posted early in the game?
If that is the case, who do we have for confirmed village/highly likely village and who are the most likely to be scum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)