The Au Naturel Tournament [ROUND 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Ditto
----

Is the modern hustle and bustle of breeding and teaching all kinds of different attacks getting to you? Well then, it's time to leave the busy life behind and feel the wind with...

The Au Naturel Tournament!

Rules:
  • Your Pokemon are happy with their natural lifestyles! Only moves that Pokemon can learn by level up are allowed!
    Details:
    • If that wasn't clear enough, Egg moves, TM and HM moves, event moves, DW exclusive moves, and any other type of move not learned through level up are banned!
    • If a Pokemon can learn a move by both level up and one of the above methods, it may still use that attack.
    • Level up attacks from previous evolutions are allowed.
    • Previous gen level up attacks are allowed.
    • The attacks Rotom receives transforming from one thing to another are fine.
  • 5th Gen flat battles, Singles 3v3, Level 50, best two out of three matches.
  • Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the player who enduced the suicide attack loses.
    • Please note that in the style of a GBU match, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF.
  • Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
    • For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden, do not ask for assistance here.
    • If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and possibly blacklisted!
  • Wonder Launcher is set to off.
  • Pokemon: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect are banned.
  • Abilities: Unreleased Dream World abilities are banned.

Pairings:
  • pokemonrocks777 vs Biosci
  • NidokingKing vs Darigan
  • -Rockstar- vs Nixhex
  • TrollFreak vs Stormfront
  • V4Victini vs Zari
  • shinyscizor12 vs nachocheese999
  • LPFan vs dragonboy52
  • MOET vs MisterBobobo

Round One ends July 12th at 23:59:59 EST!
VM YOUR OPPONENT ASAP!

Is it allowed to change teams between matches?
No, it's a series of three back to back battle. The only thing that can change after each match is the three Pokemon you take in out of your party of six. You can make adjustments to your team between rounds if you wish.

No, it's a series of three back to back battle. The only thing that can change after each match is the three Pokemon you take in out of your party of six. You can make adjustments to your team between rounds if you wish.
So, that's how it works. Thanks! (way to show off my noobness. lol)

In other news, Nidokingking and I have scheduled our battle to friday 7pm GMT-8.

Hi, me and scizor are sheduling. I need to ask one question though.

As my internet is unreliable (I'm in Switzerland), is it allowed for us to have the battle on PS (I would only need this for Round 1), so that I can rejoin in the case of a DC?

Hi, me and scizor are sheduling. I need to ask one question though.

As my internet is unreliable (I'm in Switzerland), is it allowed for us to have the battle on PS (I would only need this for Round 1), so that I can rejoin in the case of a DC?
This is a wifi tournament. All matches are to be held over wifi.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent "quit smogon" and disabled PMs and VMs. I haven't seen him on IRC in a while. If I don't get a hold of him by Tuesday could I have a sub?

Sorry, due to my heavy schedule, I will not be able to make it for round two (and possibly not round 3 either), so I am going to have to drop out now, so I may allow another competitor to take my place.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Going to VM Stormfront now, hopefully I can avenge that VGC 98 loss (So much Hax -__-)

EDIT- He gave me the win via VM, I'll post a link if no one believes me

I defeated Darigan in 2 games. GG

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm going to be gone until Saturday of next week (7/14). So if I don't reply, that's my reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)