Fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does fat appear on a quote? I don't really understand it. When I quote someone, fat (insert name here) ends up appearing. Could someone please explain this and maybe stop it?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
it's a terrible joke put in by a site staff a long time ago and has become a part of smogon. just ignore it; people have tried to get it removed in the past but all the mods are like "no this is CULTURE"

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I don't care whether it stays or goes, but it's not significant enough that I or anyone else is going to bother to sift through the (obnoxious) vBulletin admin CP to see how to change it.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why does fat appear on a quote? I don't really understand it. When I quote someone, fat (insert name here) ends up appearing. Could someone please explain this and maybe stop it?
it's a terrible joke put in by a site staff a long time ago and has become a part of smogon. just ignore it; people have tried to get it removed in the past but all the mods are like "no this is CULTURE"
I don't care whether it stays or goes, but it's not significant enough that I or anyone else is going to bother to sift through the (obnoxious) vBulletin admin CP to see how to change it.
fatties itt

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Confirming that the admin control panel is a labyrinth more fiendishly complex than the one that housed the Minotaur.

haunter

Banned deucer.
The adjective "fat" will be programmed to only appear in Solace's quotes. She's indeed a very fat person in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)